See Ye Lads.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody.
Just an update from me to ye all. Flew into lovely Sardinia via Milan with my Cousin on Wednesday. We have hired a car and travelled to a lovely quiet place by the sea on The West Coast of the island. Very wild and rugged it actually reminds me of Kerry with its long beaches at the foot of mountains.
We have been given this place for as long as I am well enough to enjoy it.
It's very relaxing and I love it. Of course it's so sad too but I'm just glad of this time.
Eimear is lovely company and knows everything now. It is she who will let Eul know when the time comes.
I have lots of trouble now breathing and my weight is on the way down again.
But enough of that!
I can imagine some of my beautiful friends on crosses on this beach, just like in The Lost Village! I would love to see some of ye crucified here.
I would like to party with you all before I must go. I am quiet now in my mind about it.
You all know how much I love you. I have told you all.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend.
Your Irish Tash.
Slan Agus bennacht libh go leir. Xxxx

Blessings to you dearest Tash .....
Loved Sardinia .... except for the local road signs peppered with bullet holes .......

View attachment 448659
Here is Eul chained to a rock waiting for either a sea monster or an oversexed Italian!!! More to come...

Wish I was there, with Tash and cousin beside me!
I certainly think thousands of Sardinian males would be in danger in the rush! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Where abouts?
Turino, Naples (paternal side), Rome and Sicily on mom's side. I inherited dad's side lanky tallness, Mom's side nose, but of my four other siblings I was the only one that didn't get their perfect teeth. When I was young my dentist told me my tongue was too big for my mouth and pushed my teeth apart. I learned how to make it an asset...
blindfold 010 b.jpg
Love,

Tree

Turino, Naples (paternal side), Rome and Sicily on mom's side. I inherited dad's side lanky tallness, Mom's side nose, but of my four other siblings I was the only one that didn't get their perfect teeth. When I was young my dentist told me my tongue was too big for my mouth and pushed my teeth apart. I learned how to make it an asset...
View attachment 448781
Love,

Tree
I hope that's me Tree. :devil:
Not some new girl in the coffee shop?
I'm the jealous type.
I'll have ur guts for garters! :p

Who's yer one?
Tell her I have a hot water bottle. :devil:
you probably need it there just now :D

bloody hell, it says it's -2C in Sardinia, same as it was in the Forest last night,
it's milder tonight. Looks like yu'll have a decent weekend, plenty of sunshine, temps up to 12C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom