showers, baths etc

Go to CruxDreams.com
Shower fantasies
79125b01480cf0563d6cf2585dd31a26.jpg0b749f194f54d1f42bd442d2194a9070.jpg23658b6f29340b8cd9522986f04867c6.jpeg

peril and humour
2c1c618960c0e6b80cf036a7d480a187.jpg4a7501de2c9d44d146d3a013fce712e2.jpeg

Hm better use warmer water and it is needed to remove rhe shower head to reach the important parts.
I agree that removing shower head can provide pretty intense sensations from close distances, but cold water is not necessary bad, especially if the woman is used to the cold. It’s a matter of learning what our bodies like or not and cold can provide wide variation of sensations, and especially in a warmup phase, they can be quite enjoyable. With shower play, first long exposure to the cold, and then quick turn to the warm.

In a cold, our bodies restricts blood flow on a surface tissues, and the flow restores quickly when heating up. Being exposed to the cold frequently, improve our bodies capability to do so.

Knowing that during the female orgasm, most of the physical sensations comes from the pulsating blood flow around very sensitive nerves inside deep clitoral tissue, giving a little training to those blood vessels don’t sound bad idea at all.

In a Finland, it’s quite common habit to swim on icy water (hole on the ice) throughout the winter. When done in privacy from own sauna, it’s typically done naked. There are also lots of public sauna’s where men and women are together, usually wearing swimsuits.

There are lots of women, also younger ones who are absolutely hooked into the habit. Women are generally more sensitive to the cold than men and initially they hate it, but after getting past the threshold, they absolutely love it and stay ages on icy water.

Ice bathing with sauna is euphoric feeling in non sexual ways but based on some women I have talked with, there are great benefits for certain activities afterwards.

I love ice swimming but don’t like cold showers. Shower feels cold but doesn’t have as strong physiological effect, unless maybe used locally in certain areas. In Finland, cold water from tap is 7C, but in warmer countries it’s typically much more. Bag of ice with the hole in a bottom as a filter in a front of the shower can simulate temperature of ice bath on smallish local areas. While not the same, I recommend trying. A warm tongue after local ice bath can’t be that bad.

I love ice swimming but don’t like cold showers. Shower feels cold but doesn’t have as strong physiological effect, unless maybe used locally in certain areas. In Finland, cold water from tap is 7C, but in warmer countries it’s typically much more. Bag of ice with the hole in a bottom as a filter in a front of the shower can simulate temperature of ice bath on smallish local areas. While not the same, I recommend trying. A warm tongue after local ice bath can’t be that bad.
I also do swimming outside the whole year, however I imaginend more of an internal application.

Delicious, but those columns don't look very Roman - Persian? They had bath-houses (hammam) even before the Romans. The columns narrowing at the base and the decorations look to me possibly Persian.

Back
Top Bottom