showers, baths etc

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well if I'm using my right hand to cover my pussy, I can use my left to cover my right tit, but not both. Bad design fault, that! :p
I think you overlooked the anal enthusiasts under us, by leaving the back door unprotected! You have to us the stronger hand to protect the backside, because there are attacks from both hetero and gay males, while the weaker hand can protect the vagina from the heterosexual males, just keep the tits unprotected. In a war, losses have to be accepted.

I think you overlooked the anal enthusiasts under us, by leaving the back door unprotected! You have to us the stronger hand to protect the backside, because there are attacks from both hetero and gay males, while the weaker hand can protect the vagina from the heterosexual males, just keep the tits unprotected. In a war, losses have to be accepted.

This is getting far too complicated now. :confused::facepalm:

Yes, we need extra pairs of hands, like Hindu goddesses!
Well, done right, one hand can cover both tits while covering the pussy and you can keep your back against the wall to keep those back-door men out of there!

Well, done right, one hand can cover both tits while covering the pussy and you can keep your back against the wall to keep those back-door men out of there!
depends on hand and bust sizes!

'What d'you do with a leftover nude?'
Well now, there's a good end-of-festive-season question -
suggestions? :p
What's a "leftover nude"? Why is she leftover? Was someone saving her for later? There were too many other nudes around and this one just didn't fit into the holidays?
I'm not sure that's a problem. :devil:

How do you save a leftover nude? Not in the fridge, I wouldn't think.

Back
Top Bottom