Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 265 73.4%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 95 26.3%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Good news, friends!
Andaroos chronicles - Chapter 20 is ONLINE!!

Enjoy it, with a long crux scene, of course!

In a world ruled by young but tyrannical King Vanerys III, life is hard to endure, especially for women...

After the overthrow of the Queen Kalorah, and the conquest of her country, Vanerys's army is now ready to leave Kal Duah borders, accompagnied by his captive, young Ashley Danarios. The fleet is already in the way to Nycaria, only the royal vessel is remaining, waiting for its prestigious owner.

But a last minute encounter may ruin his plans...

Including:
-Huge fight scene, with a lot of blood!
-Intense duel between two skiled warriors
-Beating, and forced sex
-Body dragging
-Very long Crux scene, including wrists and feet nailing!

Number of pages: 1182
Quality: HQ
Format: PDF
Required Program: Adobe Acrobat reader, or any other similar program that reads PDF files

you can find it here:

Attachments

• 67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_037.jpg
    67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_037.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 830
  • 67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_113.jpg
    67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_113.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 669
  • 67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_205.jpg
    67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_205.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 672
  • 67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_254.jpg
    67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_254.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 690
  • 67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_500.jpg
    67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_500.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 705
  • 67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_725.jpg
    67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_725.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 740
  • 67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_756.jpg
    67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_756.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 808
  • 67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_923.jpg
    67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_923.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 857
  • 67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_1065.jpg
    67392_SkatingJesus_AC20_1065.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 875
Good news, friends!

In a world ruled by young but tyrannical King Vanerys III, life is hard to endure, especially for women...

After the overthrow of the Queen Kalorah, and the conquest of her country, Vanerys's army is now ready to leave Kal Duah borders, accompagnied by his captive, young Ashley Danarios. The fleet is already in the way to Nycaria, only the royal vessel is remaining, waiting for its prestigious owner.

Including:
-Beating, and forced sex
-Body dragging

Required Program: Adobe Acrobat reader, or any other similar program that reads PDF files

you can find it here:
two years of celibacy, I will enjoy it!!!! hell yeah! finally!!!!

Good news, friends!

Including:
-Beating, and forced sex
-Body dragging

you can find it here:
Ooh yes! That's awesome! Looking forward to chapter 20!

20 chapters what a number! Awesome SJ!!

Good news, friends!

Including:
-Beating, and forced sex
-Body dragging

you can find it here:
would really like to purchase, but billing is too laborious for me. can you send it to me via email and i do a paypal money-transfer?

I never did, mostly because that's not my own taste, as Aluafaen said, and because technically, I can't do something good enough.

I did some tests years ago, it was just.... shit! :D
well, genesis 2 is difficult to work with... it's easier to do crucifixion than impalation... and then impalation is already very close to the gore category...

and no.. the erotic crux dance is better than some pole.. isn't it Sj?

is already very close to the gore category
I disagree

the erotic crux dance is better than some pole
Depends on your taste

it's easier to do crucifixion than impalation
I dont know anything about creating 3d art, but the impalation seems simpler to me

I never did, mostly because that's not my own taste, as Aluafaen said, and because technically, I can't do something good enough.
I understand that it isnt your taste... But you are very talented, I'm sure you would have done a lot better than the most artists!

I disagree

Depends on your taste

I dont know anything about creating 3d art, but the impalation seems simpler to me

I understand that it isnt your taste... But you are very talented, I'm sure you would have done a lot better than the most artists!
that you don't agree, ok

so I will explain it to you in detail.

1.Sj primarily uses genesis 2 and occasionally 3. characters in his works.

2. I and other artists/friends already use genesis 8, 8.1, and rarely 9.
with genesis 8 characters and above, the advantage is that you have much better processed gender morphs (vaginas), which is not so much with genesis 2.

4. Sj uses poses and morphs specially made for crucifixion, which is why crucifixion with a pose for a character is a matter of a few clicks, while a pose for a stake (in order to hit the spot correctly, you have to manipulate the character to the sides, correctly adjust the gender, size and the shape of the pole, and then overall the shape of the character's pose... so that the pole is correctly in place and nothing gets in the way.

5. Sj my once beautifully said that he loves crucifixion (and I fell in love with his comics) and impalation just doesn't fit that, my opinion. well definitely not to andaroos(but maybe he can do a short comic with impalation) if you convince him?

and don't say most artists, Impalation is mainly done by me, and Notfromthisworld, and then there are photo manipulations etc...

that is all. ;)

I just said it seems easier, not that it is actually, but good to know that the whole process to create an impaling scene is such a "pain in the ass".

I wouldn never ask an artist to create something he doesn't believe in or "isn't his taste", so I don't want to convince him to do anything... I just said he would have done a great job if he was into this.

and don't say most artists, Impalation is mainly done by me, and Notfromthisworld,
Do not take everything personally, there are plenty of artists creating impalations, they aren't members of CFs all of them...

Back
Top Bottom