Skatingjesus's Comics: What Do You Dream To See?

What do you want for the next Andaroos Chapters?

• More blood, more torture, it's not brutal enough!

Votes: 95 37.3%
  • I want more sex scenes: rapes are brutal, but this is realistic in this story. Go for it!

Votes: 48 18.8%
  • I want more sex scenes: I like crux/torture scenes , but don't enjoy rape. Do only consensual sex!

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • I like punishment/Torture scenes, but I want it more sexy/less bloody!

Votes: 57 22.4%
  • I like everything for now, continue as you want, I know I will still like it this way!

Votes: 37 14.5%
  • I like crux only, I don't care about other punishment/sex scenes

Votes: 78 30.6%
  • I like enslaved and docile girls, just low punishment like caning/Whipping, to not ruin their skin!

Votes: 37 14.5%
  • I like rebel girls who always try to escape, despite being enslaved.

Votes: 41 16.1%
  • Other: Feel free to tell me your opinion!

Votes: 9 3.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, why so many beautiful girls shall die? The job of young pretty slaves is to enjoy their master and his guests.

I would like to have more multi whipping of a slave girl. That is whipped until she has had enough then whipped again later and then again

I really would like to see more pics and stories about ancient slavery, harem scenes, slave markets, romanian orgies or negro sex slaves in amerika. I also like stories about women forced to be prostitutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nailing and raising of the cross is usually the end of the story. But there can be more fun - targeted whipping, searing with hot iron, skewering of the breasts and nipples, as well as forced rape by oversize cornu. These can recur after revivals and revivals of the victims.

I really just like regular old passion of the Christ style crucifixion. I don’t mind other things that come before but as far as crucifixion goes I’m rather plain in tastes. I like nails and sometimes loincloths (which I’ve seen you use on deviant art before they look great). I like feet nailed one over the other and legs overlapping gracefully. Again I’m not too picky so just keep doing what you’re doing but I felt like replying

Nailing and raising of the cross is usually the end of the story. But there can be more fun - targeted whipping, searing with hot iron, skewering of the breasts and nipples, as well as forced rape by oversize cornu. These can recur after revivals and revivals of the victims.
It will last for days.

I would like to know how do you achieve that wet, sweaty appearance of the skin. I have tried to increase the reflectivity and the glosiness of the surface, without achieving it.
Could you tell me the trick?

I'd pay to see it in the stadium. Better than some football matches

Back
Top Bottom