Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I've thought that - to do a really professional job -
they'd need to measure me up for the cross the night before -
perhaps make me lie on a 'measuring cross' with notches along the edges
in Roman inches (uncii). They'd work out where to nail my wrists
so I hang at the optimum angle (about 60° like in Quoom's pic),
then where to nail my feet, and the optimum position for the sedile/cornu,
so I'd be able to move and struggle, but not escape from the Spike.
They'd record the measurements on a clay tablet,
and perhaps a pair of cords with knots at those points
that they could use on the real cross to chalk-mark on the patibulum and stipes.

that they could use on the real cross to chalk-mark on the patibulum and stipes.
There is no need to measure you, Eul. If you take a day or days to die the cross is your devise of your death...

Excelently planned and thought of. Very good. Artful.

Quoom.JPG

I like that loincloth. If I'd be the executioner and she wouldn't wear a loincloth, I won't be safe.....

Last edited:
View attachment 605798

I like that loincloth. If I'd be the executioner and she wouldn't wear a loincloth, I won't be safe.....

Too stretched
The woman will not be able to "dance" to breathe; suffocation would kill her in a very short time.
All the pain is carried in the arms and their stretched legs do not support the weight when they hang from the arms. The legs should be bent when hanging from the arms; When the pain in the wrists increases and you notice the lack of air, you should press the feet nailed and get up to take a breath and rest the wrists.
Or he can do "the dance" or he dies fast.

Too stretched
The woman will not be able to "dance" to breathe; suffocation would kill her in a very short time.
All the pain is carried in the arms and their stretched legs do not support the weight when they hang from the arms. The legs should be bent when hanging from the arms; When the pain in the wrists increases and you notice the lack of air, you should press the feet nailed and get up to take a breath and rest the wrists.

The victim needs to supply some upward force by the legs to take the strain off the arms and give the ribcage enough range of motion for easier breathing. But once the legs are supporting the body you don't need to move it upwards very far to take the strain off the arms.

..... But once the legs are supporting the body you don't need to move it upwards very far to take the strain off the arms.

No, the torture of the cross does not apply in one place; if the legs support the weight of the body and is comfortable the cramps and the pain of the nailed feet will take you to look for the descando and you will pull the arms until the pain of the nails in the wrists and the cramps in the arms take you to rest on the nails of the feet ... and start over.

The cross allows the change, only the crucified can choose where it will hurt more ..., if there is cornu on the cross you can choose up to three places on your body ... besides suffocation, thirst, sunburn, humiliation of nudity, bites of insects, skinning of the back when going up and down in those necessary adjustments that all crucified will do without the possibility of avoiding it ...

The cross is the most complete torture that is known: Terrible, painful, lasting, humiliating, public ... and without remedy for those who fall into it.

No, the torture of the cross does not apply in one place; if the legs support the weight of the body and is comfortable the cramps and the pain of the nailed feet will take you to look for the descando and you will pull the arms until the pain of the nails in the wrists and the cramps in the arms take you to rest on the nails of the feet ... and start over.

The cross allows the change, only the crucified can choose where it will hurt more ..., if there is cornu on the cross you can choose up to three places on your body ... besides suffocation, thirst, sunburn, humiliation of nudity, bites of insects, skinning of the back when going up and down in those necessary adjustments that all crucified will do without the possibility of avoiding it ...

The cross is the most complete torture that is known: Terrible, painful, lasting, humiliating, public ... and without remedy for those who fall into it.
Well said I believe that is a cruel an painful way of dying. The worst part is you are naked an you have no way to hide every move or mistake made is seen by others.

:flipa:
Yes, it is terrible ... but only psychologically.
An entire golf tournament can lead to madness ... but it does not cause physical pain ... and you can always turn off the TV before the total madness.
The girl nailed on the cross are no longer taken down alive :devil-flip:
OMG the idea of being crucified on a golf-links, having to watch an entire tournament... :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG the idea of being crucified on a golf-links, having to watch an entire tournament... :eek::eek::eek:

Eulalia, both crucifixion and golf are violations of the Geneva Conventions. Having said that I am serenely confident that, given an appropriate background and choice of subjects, Madiosi can combine the the two.
:firedevil:

Attachments

• 0FF88F1A-6869-44BA-A250-65C8A0FC1428.jpeg
    0FF88F1A-6869-44BA-A250-65C8A0FC1428.jpeg
    373.1 KB · Views: 781
  • 4106B910-A28D-4C7A-94E1-3CE45705676C.jpeg
    4106B910-A28D-4C7A-94E1-3CE45705676C.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 708
  • 8E35A227-E0D0-40C3-9C72-F3BEDB07D580.jpeg
    8E35A227-E0D0-40C3-9C72-F3BEDB07D580.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 736
  • F3D211DA-38F5-4726-B8DF-C2A0D82F726C.jpeg
    F3D211DA-38F5-4726-B8DF-C2A0D82F726C.jpeg
    356.2 KB · Views: 705
  • 938E83C3-29DB-4DC5-8E02-11A4099950DA.jpeg
    938E83C3-29DB-4DC5-8E02-11A4099950DA.jpeg
    474.1 KB · Views: 682
608182-5aa8dcb3fa5c487878c4bc35bf7fa2fa.jpg
:eek: :eek: :eek: I know we're tolerant of pretty extreme stuff here - but there are limits!

Eulalia, both crucifixion and golf are violations of the Geneva Conventions. Having said that I am serenely confident that, given an appropriate background and choice of subjects, Madiosi can combine the the two.
:firedevil:

Hey! There's nothing wrong with golf!

Can it be true, is Phlebas about to beat Madiosi to the punch? Unbelievable!
Quick and dirty golf crux manip for your pleasure/torture

(Girls courtesy of Tree's Hill of 100 Crosses)

phgolf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom