Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't worry, I will. I'm currently working on chapter 14, and I can't stop that series before giving you the so promised crucifixion of Sarah!
and ashley and sonya .... she had the dream-vision ... and something has already happened and it seems to happen ... I can not wait!

Don't worry, I will. I'm currently working on chapter 14, and I can't stop that series before giving you the so promised crucifixion of Sarah!

Lets hope you get back to your roots with 14 and subsequent installations. Despite the applause from some fans here, I found 13 to be mildly disappointing. We have to go back to 9 to find a decent scene of execution, by crux or otherwise. (No the dead body hangin in the street in 13 doesn't count) 10-12 at least had some degree of taken slave sex, but 13? It starts with 170 wasted images of dream dialog, then is mostly about girl fight for the next 1000 or so pages. In the end we get some modest consensual whipping and some semi-consensual sex between a princess and her martial arts trainer.

While I like your art, that is not really why I buy it.

Lets hope you get back to your roots with 14 and subsequent installations. Despite the applause from some fans here, I found 13 to be mildly disappointing. We have to go back to 9 to find a decent scene of execution, by crux or otherwise. (No the dead body hangin in the street in 13 doesn't count) 10-12 at least had some degree of taken slave sex, but 13? It starts with 170 wasted images of dream dialog, then is mostly about girl fight for the next 1000 or so pages. In the end we get some modest consensual whipping and some semi-consensual sex between a princess and her martial arts trainer.

:devil:but you bought it!:devil:

:oops:otherwise you would not know what it is!
:rolleyes:
:facepalm:and now you cry ..... ha ha ha;)

;)you better write what you might be in other works ...
:popcorn:for me Riley crucifixion, but the whole scene as in the seventh or ninth part of andaros ...:popcorn:
otherwise the comics are already approaching the finals, where the sara and the other girls will be the crucible ... and it will be a masterpiece!

:popcorn:write Sj your ideas for the story .. the screenplay is supposed to be done, but some of the improvements and the ornament of the story always fit ... thanks to the people.:)

:oops:otherwise you would not know what it is!
:rolleyes:

;)you better write what you might be in other works ...
:popcorn:for me Riley crucifixion, but the whole scene as in the seventh or ninth part of andaros ...:popcorn:
otherwise the comics are already approaching the finals, where the sara and the other girls will be the crucible ... and it will be a masterpiece!

:popcorn:write Sj your ideas for the story .. the screenplay is supposed to be done, but some of the improvements and the ornament of the story always fit ... thanks to the people.:)

... and if you finish andaroos 14 ... you can always start South America Dictatorial 01 ... University kidnappings, nudity, disappearances, electric torture, hanging, pau de arara, a thousand and one torments that dictatorships of the countries applied of the Southern Cone of South America ... Current, terrible and based on real events ... could it be? ...

(...)

No, I don't cry. I give feedback.

And FWIW - I actually would buy it again .... collecting works that way. But that won't stop me from (hopefully politely) pointing out ways for improvement.

I'm sorry to read that you didn't like Chapter 13. A lot of people enjoyed it, but some others didn't, that's true.
But I don't understand why these people think that a definitive change for the future of the series.

For the 2-3 last chapters, I just added some new stuff. I didn't make a so developped slave market scene before that. I did my first ever galley scene, a fantasy which was asked to me for months. And I'm proud of the result. For chapter 13, it's the first time time chapter 5 that we can see another Arena scene, which is something very appreciated from fans.

But I don't get what you think it means the end of crux scnes. Of course I will do some again! I'm currently working on one, for next chapter. But I can't do crux everytime. I never change my plan for the end of the series, which will, no spoil, include Sarah's ordeal.
What I want with Andaroos Chronicles is not just a series with random crux scenes. "Oh, a girl! Crucify her!". That would be a fucking non-sense.

What I want is to tell a story, a long saga which tells the perils of a young woman, and some good moments too. "Peace before the hurricane", in a word. If it always the same stuff, it will get annoying. But I DON'T have planned to do the things softer for my heroines. Yes, there will be new deaths. New crux scenes, yes. At least 5. In the next chapter? Yes, I'm currently doing it. The cell sex scene was just another addition, but it won't be every fucking time. the arena either. Remember what is the last scene with Sarah in Chapter 13, and what it could lead to, friend.

Just be patient for the following, and remember that the chapter I think it's the best til now is Chapter 7.

But I don't understand why these people think that {this chapter is} a definitive change for the future of the series.

Well, for the record, I do not think that, at all.
Chapter 13 is what it is - and in some way it is a data point in a trend. If the presence of certain types of bdsm scenes is the spice you are looking for in a soup, then this particular bowl is somewhat unspicy in that regard - and, as I pointed out, 13 is part of a trend there.

For the 2-3 last chapters, I just added some new stuff. I didn't make a so developed slave market scene before that. I did my first ever galley scene, a fantasy which was asked to me for months. And I'm proud of the result. For chapter 13, it's the first time time chapter 5 that we can see another Arena scene, which is something very appreciated from fans.
Except for the length of the Arena scene I have no argument with that. And I'm sure fans of girl vs girl combat appreciated every image of the arena scene as well.

But I don't get what you think it means the end of crux scenes. (...) But I can't do crux everytime. I never change my plan for the end of the series, which will, no spoil, include Sarah's ordeal.
What I want with Andaroos Chronicles is not just a series with random crux scenes. "Oh, a girl! Crucify her!". That would be a fucking non-sense.
You are right. But still, the world of Andaroos is big enough that you could find a girl on the periphery of your narrative on whose execution you can focus our attention for a little while in every volume of yours without breaking the suspension of disbelief. That shouldn't be a cux in every instance - I've been prodding you on occasion to get decent hanging scene, or you might try a convincing judicial impalement, a good beheading has a bunch of fans and there are a variety of other options you could explore.

As for Sarah, I'm not part of the crowd clamoring for her blood. I've actually been rooting for her getting out on top of this in the end...

Just be patient for the following.

As noted elsewhere, I am.

Oh, and thanks for your answer - it is much apprectiated.

Last edited:
I can't wait for 14. I will freely admit that I am all about the crux and I thoroughly enjoyed Chapter 13, especially the dream sequence.

Sonya is not technically dead, yet, correct? Could there be more in store for her before the demise of Sarah? You also introduced more characters in 13. I would not mind to see Princess Shereen experience nailwork at some point. Alongside her mother would be nice.

What about the Queen of Nycaria and the rest of that kingdom. Lots of plot line left in the story.

BTW, while I pull for Sarah to survive, I really want her to fail. Miserably. :)

Patience is a virgin and I like virgins. Can we crucify one?

Well, for the record, I do not think that, at all.
Chapter 13 is what it is - and in some way it is a data point in a trend. If the presence of certain types of bdsm scenes is the spice you are looking for in a soup, then this particular bowl is somewhat unspicy in that regard - and, as I pointed out, 13 is part of a trend there.

I understand your point. But I said some times ago that I noticed a "split" for my readers, some think I should be harder, some others think I'm now too much for them. It's hard to please everyone, so I choose to follow my own path, by exploring some new Kinks I have and that I neved did. But the main kink of this series is still death perils, and I so, I will be back to these kind of stuff pretty soon.

Except for the length of the Arena scene I have no argument with that. And I'm sure fans of girl vs girl combat appreciated every image of the arena scene as well.

To be honest, that scene had the same problem than a lot of other scenes I already made: I start to create pictures, and I'm so "into it" that I continue, and don't count how much I did. I follow my inspiration, and sometimes, I see that's a lot of pictures, and I have to cut the chapter, or else it would be 5000 pictures everytime! :D
But well, Andaroos Chronicles were born a bit like that, as it was just a test series at the beginning! I have planned to do at least one more scene in the classic arena in the lasts chapters, one which will be very important for the plot. Another one may be done before that, but it will be way shorter than that.

You are right. But still, the world of Andaroos is big enough that you could find a girl on the periphery of your narrative on whose execution you can focus our attention for a little while in every volume of yours without breaking the suspension of disbelief. That shouldn't be a cux in every instance - I've been prodding you on occasion to get decent hanging scene, or you might try a convincing judicial impalement, a good beheading has a bunch of fans and there are a variety of other options you could explore.

I have to admit that the series are in something like a transition. I created a lot of mini-stories in it, like Louise's perils, and I have now to develop these plots, or else, nobody will understand why the girl disappeared. For example, there is a character that we can see in chapter 7 that you will see again. I already did the first scene with her, but never found time to place it, as I have to do the following one. But multiply the plots make me unable to let the main plot to go on. So, some of these characters will "end their story" in the next chapters, because it's part of the main plot, but, and I admit it, to eliminate these side-plots a bit, and center again on the main one. Which means: yeah, some executions may happen again.
I'm not really into impalement, too gory for me, and probably too hard to render in a realistic way. But hanging scens may be some good additions. When I will deceide to take a break from the AC, I have written a Cowgirl plot that may include this stuff.

As for Sarah, I'm not part of the crowd clamoring for her blood. I've actually been rooting for her getting out on top of this in the end...

I have already decided of Sarah's fate, but I keep it as a secret for now. I want the lasts scens to be epic as hell, and it will be... :)

Oh, and thanks for your answer - it is much apprectiated.

You're welcome, friend. :)

Back
Top Bottom