Go to CruxDreams.com
A soldier by the name of Scorpianus moves up to Gabriella and slaps her hard on the face, spinning her around violently. "You slut", he exclaims "This is how you respect your masters? We have seen how many men you bedded. Your sexual urges are monstrous. You are an animal and we will treat you as such"
He orders two soldiers to grab you by each of your arms and stretch you. Scorpianus punches you in your stomach. As you gasp for breath, he orders you to be stripped COMPLETELY naked. You need to be humiliated in front of the ENTIRE cohort :)

A sudden flash of pain on her left cheeck, then Gabriella feels her head spinning around. Through a veil of tears she can hear the soldier barking in front of her, his fetid breath inches from her pretty face. She shakes her head, while he keeps on shouting..."no no, it is not tRRR" but her words are interrupted when he punches her in the belly, hard. She desperatly gasps for air, as she feels the soldiers grabbing her arms and their rough hands touching her silky skin as they start stripping her. "Dignity dignity" she thinks to herself: "I am a Queen, I have to keep my composture whatever happens!"

A sudden flash of pain on her left cheeck, then Gabriella feels her head spinning around. Through a veil of tears she can hear the soldier barking in front of her, his fetid breath inches from her pretty face. She shakes her head, while he keeps on shouting..."no no, it is not tRRR" but her words are interrupted when he punches her in the belly, hard. She desperatly gasps for air, as she feels the soldiers grabbing her arms and their rough hands touching her silky skin as they start stripping her. "Dignity dignity" she thinks to herself: "I am a Queen, I have to keep my composture whatever happens!"
Nicely written.

The soldiers strip the Queen completely naked, pausing briefly to admire her magnificent body. Her clothes are thrown in a pile in one corner and she makes her way to them, head held high. Gabriella has not even walked two steps when Scorpianus grabs her by the wrist turns her around , squeezes her breasts and twists her pink erect nipples until she screams in pain. Then he throws her in the waiting arms of the other soldier Bigpenis...

The soldiers strip the Queen completely naked, pausing briefly to admire her magnificent body. Her clothes are thrown in a pile in one corner and she makes her way to them, head held high. Gabriella has not even walked two steps when Scorpianus grabs her by the wrist turns her around , squeezes her breasts and twists her pink erect nipples until she screams in pain. Then he throws her in the waiting arms of the other soldier Bigpenis...

Gabriella feels her clothes rapidly taken off from her, and the breeze on her naked skin. She looks at the soldiers as they undress her, taking care not to damage her expensive clothes. She knows that they will share them among the guards and later sell them, or give to the local whores in exchange for sex. She inhales deeply, trying to stay calm, but she cannot refrain from shivering slightly as she hears the noise of her loincloth ripped away from her shapely hips and pushed down her long beautiful legs. These beasts cannot refrain from being violent.

Calmy, she moves toward the pile of clothes, but she feels somebody grabbing her wrists, turning her around, a rough hand groping on her breasts. She gulps down, until the guard's thick fingers twist painfully her sensitive nipple and she moans loud..."mmMMMAAAHHH". Then she gasps, as she is shoved toward another soldier. He does stink too, his dirty hands rapidly gripping her like a vice.

Gabriella feels her clothes rapidly taken off from her, and the breeze on her naked skin. She looks at the soldiers as they undress her, taking care not to damage her expensive clothes. She knows that they will share them among the guards and later sell them, or give to the local whores in exchange for sex. She inhales deeply, trying to stay calm, but she cannot refrain from shivering slightly as she hears the noise of her loincloth ripped away from her shapely hips and pushed down her long beautiful legs. These beasts cannot refrain from being violent.

Calmy, she moves toward the pile of clothes, but she feels somebody grabbing her wrists, turning her around, a rough hand groping on her breasts. She gulps down, until the guard's thick fingers twist painfully her sensitive nipple and she moans loud..."mmMMMAAAHHH". Then she gasps, as she is shoved toward another soldier. He does stink too, his dirty hands rapidly gripping her like a vice.
This soldier grabs her by her pussy and leans down to bite her erect nipple. The Queen screams in pain as she is finger fucked and tit tortured

This is exquisite writing Queen Gabriella!

The Queen is roughly grabbed by her arms and stretched to show her topless body to the jeering soldiers. She is then stripped naked and released. Instinctively, she tries to hide her nakedness by (almost) embracing a tall scourging pillar. The soldiers lust hungrily at her fantastic body, and move in for the kill..
@GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillastripped2_scorpio.jpg
    sivillastripped2_scorpio.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 1,076
  • sivillastripped3_scorpio.jpg
    sivillastripped3_scorpio.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 1,093
Back
Top Bottom