Go to CruxDreams.com
The Queen gulps down, as she stands naked, surrounded by the soldiers, their hands roughly groping her perky tits, her rounded buttocks, thick fingers finding the entrance to her womanhood.

She closes her eyes for a second, knowing that she cannot do anything, and that she will have to endure this and other tortures with as much dignity as possible. She is a Queen.

Then one of the guard moves in front of her and lowers his pants, a defiant expression on his thug face. His cock is flaccid, his balls hang loosely, partly hidden by his dark pubic hair.

He looks at her and barks: "Suck me, slut! I have never been sucked by a Queen, I want to know how it's like!"

Gabriella does not move, at first. But when she feels the other soldiers press on her shoulders, she does not offer resistance and kneels down, her knees touching the cold cobblestone.

"Suck him, bitch, suck him!"

"Suck him, or, by Mythra, we will tie you and let a horse fuck you!"

She feels a shiver down by her spine, but she does not move, they will not break her.

Then Scorpianus leans forward, his breath warm in her right ear as he whispers, his voice cold as steel: "Ten girls from your people are in our custody now. Disobey, and they will go on the cross with you. Suck him, do what we want, and they might live for another day. Your choice, Queen!"

She feels like a vice gripping her hearth. Her beloved people suffering instead of her. No, it is not fair. She has to suffer. Let the soldiers get out their rage on her, and her people will be safe.

Slowly, she leans forward, her head approaching to his groin, her nostrils immediately filled by his fetid stink. With her right hand she grabs his shaft, then she discloses her red sultry lips, and wraps them around his cockhead, starting to suck.

The Queen gulps down, as she stands naked, surrounded by the soldiers, their hands roughly groping her perky tits, her rounded buttocks, thick fingers finding the entrance to her womanhood.

She closes her eyes for a second, knowing that she cannot do anything, and that she will have to endure this and other tortures with as much dignity as possible. She is a Queen.

Then one of the guard moves in front of her and lowers his pants, a defiant expression on his thug face. His cock is flaccid, his balls hang loosely, partly hidden by his dark pubic hair.

He looks at her and barks: "Suck me, slut! I have never been sucked by a Queen, I want to know how it's like!"

Gabriella does not move, at first. But when she feels the other soldiers press on her shoulders, she does not offer resistance and kneels down, her knees touching the cold cobblestone.

"Suck him, bitch, suck him!"

"Suck him, or, by Mythra, we will tie you and let a horse fuck you!"

She feels a shiver down by her spine, but she does not move, they will not break her.

Then Scorpianus leans forward, his breath warm in her right ear as he whispers, his voice cold as steel: "Ten girls from your people are in our custody now. Disobey, and they will go on the cross with you. Suck him, do what we want, and they might live for another day. Your choice, Queen!"

She feels like a vice gripping her hearth. Her beloved people suffering instead of her. No, it is not fair. She has to suffer. Let the soldiers get out their rage on her, and her people will be safe.

Slowly, she leans forward, her head approaching to his groin, her nostrils immediately filled by his fetid stink. With her right hand she grabs his shaft, then she discloses her red sultry lips, and wraps them around his cockhead, starting to suck.
Such a vivid description!

As soon as she has opened her mouth, Gabriella feels his member slide on the flat of her tongue. It tastes like rotten fish. She retches, but tries to keep her composture, and wraps her lips around his shaft, her cheeks hollows as she sucks.

She hears a moan of pleasure from above, as two strong hands grip her head, and the soldier starts bucking his hips, sendind his cockhead deep in her mouth. She retches again, closing her eyes, lost in her misery, the catcalls all around her increasing in intensity. It is a matter of seconds that his member gots hard, his balls slapping on her nice chin as he pushes hard.

She stays there, letting him fuck her mouth, until his member erupts his hideous semen in her warm mouth, some dripping down the corner between her lips. But as soon as he has got out, another soldier takes his place. Then another.

After the third has gone, they take and violently throw her on as small bench, face down. "Ooohhhh myyyy" she moans piteously, as she feels somebody grabbing her rounded perfect buttocks, parting them, and a cock sliding between her legs. The soldiers behind her spits to lubricate his member.

"I have to stand this, my people will be safe, my people will be safe" she repeats to herself, like a mantra.

But she just panics when she feels his cockhead pressing at the entrance of her tiny asshole, and the pressure increasing as the soldiers uses his full weight to help the entrance of his dick. "No no, nooo, pleeeeeease, noooooo" she moans.

All of the sudden, her anal rings gives way, and his hard cock enters her, a sudden flash of pain radiating from her buttocks to her whole body. She screams out in pain, "AAAAHHHH", the soldiers around her laughing at her suffering.

Her torture has began.

As soon as she has opened her mouth, Gabriella feels his member slide on the flat of her tongue. It tastes like rotten fish. She retches, but tries to keep her composture, and wraps her lips around his shaft, her cheeks hollows as she sucks.

She hears a moan of pleasure from above, as two strong hands grip her head, and the soldier starts bucking his hips, sendind his cockhead deep in her mouth. She retches again, closing her eyes, lost in her misery, the catcalls all around her increasing in intensity. It is a matter of seconds that his member gots hard, his balls slapping on her nice chin as he pushes hard.

She stays there, letting him fuck her mouth, until his member erupts his hideous semen in her warm mouth, some dripping down the corner between her lips. But as soon as he has got out, another soldier takes his place. Then another.

After the third has gone, they take and violently throw her on as small bench, face down. "Ooohhhh myyyy" she moans piteously, as she feels somebody grabbing her rounded perfect buttocks, parting them, and a cock sliding between her legs. The soldiers behind her spits to lubricate his member.

"I have to stand this, my people will be safe, my people will be safe" she repeats to herself, like a mantra.

But she just panics when she feels his cockhead pressing at the entrance of her tiny asshole, and the pressure increasing as the soldiers uses his full weight to help the entrance of his dick. "No no, nooo, pleeeeeease, noooooo" she moans.

All of the sudden, her anal rings gives way, and his hard cock enters her, a sudden flash of pain radiating from her buttocks to her whole body. She screams out in pain, "AAAAHHHH", the soldiers around her laughing at her suffering.

Her torture has began.
So sexy Gabriella!

So sexy Gabriella!

Her torture has began.
Such a vivid description. Makes the hours I spend in sketching your torture all the more worthwhile

I am reposting this and adding the drawings from our old friend Welch Webb that inspired my thoughts.
mounted_on_the_cornu.jpg
Strip her to het loin cloth to let everyone see the handy work the soldiers have done with the scourging. Rip iff her loin cloth and start whipping her infront of the crowd. Tying her hands to the stipes. Then rope her ankles and have them spread apart. And proceed to whip her womanhood to a bloody red. Then place a cornu on the cross for her to ride in her anus. Nail her hands to the patabelum ( spell check) . Raise her over the cornu. Then drop her on it to fill her anus with pain.
Nailing her feet as to spead her vagina open to see the cornu in her anus move in and out during her struggle to the end. A Queens throne indeed!

Attachments

• mounted_on_the_cornuB.jpg
    mounted_on_the_cornuB.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 1,262
I am reposting this and adding the drawings from our old friend Welch Webb that inspired my thoughts.
View attachment 656158
Strip her to het loin cloth to let everyone see the handy work the soldiers have done with the scourging. Rip iff her loin cloth and start whipping her infront of the crowd. Tying her hands to the stipes. Then rope her ankles and have them spread apart. And proceed to whip her womanhood to a bloody red. Then place a cornu on the cross for her to ride in her anus. Nail her hands to the patabelum ( spell check) . Raise her over the cornu. Then drop her on it to fill her anus with pain.
Nailing her feet as to spead her vagina open to see the cornu in her anus move in and out during her struggle to the end. A Queens throne indeed!
Dear old Welsh Webb. I loved his models too... wonder whether he's still around :)

And it begins. After the humiliating cock-suck and ass-fuck by the rough soldiers, the Queen (with her hair tied back to expose her back better) is fastened to a low stone pillar, where one sadistic soldier taunts her with the instruments of her torture, which will tear her flesh apart. The soldiers make fun of this self-appointed Queen Sivilla, knowing that this is one scourging no sane Roman soldier should miss @GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillaflog0_scorpio.jpg
    sivillaflog0_scorpio.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 1,350
After servicing the soldiers, the Queen is violated from behind by the cruel soldiers. With their filthy hands on her buttocks they force their way in her virgin ass hole. She suffers for her people @GabriellaSivilla
At last the sweetheart is fucked even if the scene is shown a little bit discretely. But I'm concerned by another soldier that saw that gaping gorgeous mouth and fantasized his manhood in it. Poor fellow.

Back
Top Bottom