Go to CruxDreams.com
The commanding officer, however, looks at me this time with a certain respect. But he smiles sinisterly
.-Maybe we should delay her execution further! This whore deserves special treatment, and although I admire her determination, that is why the treatment should be even more special. Her entire fantastic body is a weapon. We must weaken her body so much, so that she can't use it. Normally the flogging is immediately before the execution, but with this dog it will not be like that. She will try the "special scorpion", the one with more sharp iron and bone spikes. No one has resisted her blows. It will weaken her, and she will no longer feel like resisting!
-But that scourge could perhaps kill her before going to the cross, sir! -replied a soldier.
-I do not doubt it. His body, although thin, is very fibrous, and his muscles are well developed. The girl will endure the punishment. I'm sure. In addition to her, the desire to fight that she still has will contribute to this same thing. And we must still break it. Prepare the spiked penises. Maybe she will try them after or before the spanking, ha ha ha!

-I assume that the red-haired whore is going to cause a lot of problems, but I give her the choice between executing her today on the cross, exposing her for many hours to the sun, or passing fire very close to her, but without burning her, to weaken her skin. This way she will be less resistant to torture. And another way to weaken it even more is to leave it in a cell on bread and water. Combining the options delays the execution, but this whore, when she is with her sensitive skin, her body is skinny and emaciated, will beg before climbing the cross. We will break it for sure. But if you captain choose to execute it now, I will not object.

All hail Queen Sonya!
================

As blood drips from the thorn wounds on @redsonja 's head, the soldiers continue to mock her and insult her.
Many grope her, tweaking and twisting her large nipples, causing her to cry out in pain and humiliation.
They all want a piece of her. They all want to make her suffer for being a rebel.
She is aroused..that why her mouth cannot close :p

Red Sonya is tied to the post
===================

"Get her up and stretch her against the pillar. Remove her crown!", says the officer.
"Just a minute. If she is a queen, she should suffer as her rank allows", says the other officer, smiling.
"What do you have in mind?"
"Well, when I was stationed in Hispania, I often saw slaves being whipped to that", he points towards a "Y-shaped" post that is used to tie up horses in the courtyard.
"I think that we can enjoy her suffering body more that way.... and leave her crown on.".

The soldiers drag @redsonja to the post.
They stretch her arms and tie them to opposite ends of the horizontal beam. Her naked body sways and her dangling breasts shiver, pink nipples fully erect.
"That's it!", "Are you nice and comfortable now, red head?".
They slap Sonya in the face.
She spits at them.
"What's it gonna be, sticks or scorpion?" the lictor asks the officer.

Attachments

• redsonya_scorpio5.jpg
    redsonya_scorpio5.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 479
Red Sonya is tied to the post
===================

"Get her up and stretch her against the pillar. Remove her crown!", says the officer.
"Just a minute. If she is a queen, she should suffer as her rank allows", says the other officer, smiling.
"What do you have in mind?"
"Well, when I was stationed in Hispania, I often saw slaves being whipped to that", he points towards a "Y-shaped" post that is used to tie up horses in the courtyard.
"I think that we can enjoy her suffering body more that way.... and leave her crown on.".

The soldiers drag @redsonja to the post.
They stretch her arms and tie them to opposite ends of the horizontal beam. Her naked body sways and her dangling breasts shiver, pink nipples fully erect.
"That's it!", "Are you nice and comfortable now, red head?".
They slap Sonya in the face.
She spits at them.
"What's it gonna be, sticks or scorpion?" the lictor asks the officer.
Sonja is fastened to the post. The soldiers remember all the kicks and spit hurled their way...it's time to make the red headed demon pay for her belligerence. "Maybe this bitch should get both." Smiles the officer. "This one is tough as nails. But we will soften her up."

I see the governor waiting for the captain's response. At the moment they are preparing to whip me. But if the captain does not respond to the governor's suggestion, that means that the torture will continue, and of course, my execution, although only the governor is the one who makes the final decision. They laugh at my naked body. Although I have fought with all my might, in the end I have been tied to this device. Suddenly I feel a cold and strange contact on my back. A guard gently slides a brutal whip down my back.
-It's a shame to destroy such a magnificent body and back. I'm going to be flogged, but I swear
I'll resist as long as I can. I'm Red Sonja.

Red Sonya feels the scorpion
===================

I am called to do my duty. They call me Scorpianus, but perhaps this is because my chosen line of work is a lictor, and my favorite tool is the scorpion flagellum.
I keep the scorpion in great shape, making sure the leather thongs are smooth and flexible, and the end hooks, the scorpion's sting, are securely fastened - I do not want any to be lost in the midst of someone's macerated back.
The rebel they call @redsonja is a catch. It is not often we have a red head, especially rebellious, defying well-shaped woman like this. It will be a pleasure to whip her and humiliate her.
Taking a deep breath, I take a long step forward and bring the scourge on Sonja's lower back. I relish this moment. The leather strands wrap around her back, The force of the blow is enough such that the hooks rip open her right side.
The impact makes the woman whimper but not cry out. She grabs the ends of the whipping post tightly to help her withstand the stabbing pain.
I slowly drag the flagellum towards me. Sonya's body twists as she feels the hooks embedding deeper into her soft flesh and impacting the bone beneath. She groans but somehow maintains her composure.
I glance at my mates. My fellow soldiers grin - they encourage me on.
Then, with a quick but powerful twist of my arm, I jerk the scourge towards me.
Sonya wails as bits of flesh are torn off. Blood spurts from the furrowed skin. Her body jerks upward. Her breasts rock crazily, and her long, fiery hair explodes.
No one can resist my scorpion. Not even the warrior queen.

Attachments

• redsonya_scorpio6.jpg
    redsonya_scorpio6.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 372
===================

I am called to do my duty. They call me Scorpianus, but perhaps this is because my chosen line of work is a lictor, and my favorite tool is the scorpion flagellum.
I keep the scorpion in great shape, making sure the leather thongs are smooth and flexible, and the end hooks, the scorpion's sting, are securely fastened - I do not want any to be lost in the midst of someone's macerated back.
The rebel they call @redsonja is a catch. It is not often we have a red head, especially rebellious, defying well-shaped woman like this. It will be a pleasure to whip her and humiliate her.
Taking a deep breath, I take a long step forward and bring the scourge on Sonja's lower back. I relish this moment. The leather strands wrap around her back, The force of the blow is enough such that the hooks rip open her right side.
The impact makes the woman whimper but not cry out. She grabs the ends of the whipping post tightly to help her withstand the stabbing pain.
I slowly drag the flagellum towards me. Sonya's body twists as she feels the hooks embedding deeper into her soft flesh and impacting the bone beneath. She groans but somehow maintains her composure.
Sonya wails as bits of flesh are torn off. Blood spurts from the furrowed skin. Her body jerks upward. Her breasts rock crazily, and her long, fiery hair explodes.
The soldiers start taking bets....how many strokes before her legs buckle?

The spectators hope to see the warrior queen kiss the rough whipping post with her tender breasts...

Easter 2024 special
============

To commemorate the release of the fantastic crux movie Seditiosa, here is my rendition of one of the poor crucified victims in the film, which, in my humble opinion, is one of the best ever in our limited genre.
More to follow...

Attachments

• seditiosa_scorpio1.jpg
    seditiosa_scorpio1.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 297
Easter 2024 special
============

To commemorate the release of the fantastic crux movie Seditiosa, here is my rendition of one of the poor crucified victims in the film, which, in my humble opinion, is one of the best ever in our limited genre.
More to follow...
Wonderfully rendered! Bravo!

Easter 2024 special
============

More to follow...
Not just one of them, but recognisably Dani! :) Very nice work.

Easter 2024 special
============

More to follow...
Applauds this great drawing..
Impatiently waiting for anything more you will post ;)

===================

By Mitra, I don't think I'm going to resist this. I see something falling into my vision to the side of my right foot. It's a bleeding piece of meat. My own flesh. Savage scoundrels! I writhe with rage at the brutal torture, I grit my teeth to resist as long as I can. I will squeeze them until I draw blood from my mouth, but I will hold on as long as possible!

By Mitra, I don't think I'm going to resist this. I see something falling into my vision to the side of my right foot. It's a bleeding piece of meat. My own flesh. Savage scoundrels! I writhe with rage at the brutal torture, I grit my teeth to resist as long as I can. I will squeeze them until I draw blood from my mouth, but I will hold on as long as possible!
I look at the governor in the face. He already knows that the captain has chosen that I will be executed that same day. If they crucify me, maybe I'll live to see the next day. The governor perhaps would have preferred to postpone my execution further, but by leaving the choice to the captain, he has already decided on my death. I'm too dangerous for them. I feel another brutal spank. I don't scream either. The governor raises a hand. They stop the torture for a few moments. He tells me that he will bet how long I will last on the living cross. He tells me that my strong nature will allow for a great show. She is possibly the girl who endures the most crucifixion.

I look at the governor in the face. He already knows that the captain has chosen that I will be executed that same day. If they crucify me, maybe I'll live to see the next day. The governor perhaps would have preferred to postpone my execution further, but by leaving the choice to the captain, he has already decided on my death. I'm too dangerous for them. I feel another brutal spank. I don't scream either. The governor raises a hand. They stop the torture for a few moments. He tells me that he will bet how long I will last on the living cross. He tells me that my strong nature will allow for a great show. She is possibly the girl who endures the most crucifixion.
The soldier who was kicked in the groin wanted the duty of breaking Sonja's legs but the thought of her suffering on the cross for 3-4 days puts a smile on his face. "I can't wait to see her hanging like a piece of meat. We'll keep her dancing with lots of water. I did want to hear her legs bones snapping when I put the club to them."

Back
Top Bottom