Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1468992
<I have to say I fell in love with the girl on the cross while drawing her...> So did I when I saw her!

Hi jimsac: I put your excellent sketch into Yodayo AI Scribble/Sketch enhancer and here are a few more loveable girls it made with very little effort from me:

View attachment 1469000 View attachment 1468999 View attachment 1468998 View attachment 1468997 :View attachment 1469001

Phew, powerful software!
have no idea how to get a sketch into the Yodayo Generator. Do you have a short instruction?

have no idea how to get a sketch into the Yodayo Generator. Do you have a short instruction?
Yes -
- Enter Yodoyo (@ https://yodayo.com/)
- Click AI Art tab
- Click 'Add Control Net' (1/2 way down R/H list of options)
- A picture menu pops up
- Choose 'Scribble/Sketch'
- drag your sketch into the place marked and wait to finish processing
- then click APPLY

Then I filled out the user options this way:
PROMPT:
(masterpiece), best quality, Sweedish, naked, crucified to wooden cross, red g-string panty, thin waist, expressive eyes, perfect face, scenic view, whole body view
PROMPT NEGATIVE:
lowres, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, waistband, belt
SEED 264979905 STEPS 60 SCALE 15
MODEL epiC Realism
ENHANCED UPSCALE 2 HIRES STEPS 35 DENOISING 0.1 (under Hires Fix)

and added 2 'spells': (not sure they do a lot!)
- Envy Better Hands: 0.7,
- Better eyes, face and skin: 0.7

Then click 'Generate + Hires Fix'

Change the SEED value for more variations

Good luck and thanks for your interest
SG

Ecce Laura!
========

Laura, falsely accused of being an enemy of the empire, is paraded naked in public, wearing tattered royal robes and a painful crown of thorns. She is forced to hold a scepter of mockery and the titulus which will be affixed to her cross.
Her perky nipples and hairy cunt are there for all to see.
All this pain and humiliation to hurt her husband, whom the authorities cannot seem to nab.

The exactor mortis waits in the background with his bag of crucifixion implements...

From an idea by @bulldog.69 and Latin help by @Eulalia

Attachments

• Laura_scorpio1.jpg
    Laura_scorpio1.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 228
The fate of a barbarian
===============

After repeated tortures, rapes, and humiliations, @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra is nailed naked to the cross.
Her titulus hangs around her neck as a warning to other wannabe rebel queens.
The soldiers gather around her cross, one of them even grabbing her ass and squeezing her butt cheeks while she lies helplessly affixed to the tree of shame.
Others just look on, ogled by her lithe nude body stretched out on the cross, exposing all her female glory.
Some say this sad event will be the founding of a new religion....

<I have to say I fell in love with the girl on the cross while drawing her...>
This is nice.
Emilia presented to the people
====================

Emilia, Queen of the Poor, scourged, mocked, condemned, and ready for her crucifixion. Based on a photo by @Andrew Bennett
This is absolutely stunning :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:

Ecce Laura!
========

Laura, falsely accused of being an enemy of the empire, is paraded naked in public, wearing tattered royal robes and a painful crown of thorns. She is forced to hold a scepter of mockery and the titulus which will be affixed to her cross.
Her perky nipples and hairy cunt are there for all to see.
All this pain and humiliation to hurt her husband, whom the authorities cannot seem to nab.

The exactor mortis waits in the background with his bag of crucifixion implements...

From an idea by @bulldog.69 and Latin help by @Eulalia
Lovely image. You can clearly see the mounting terror in her face as she approaches the cross prepared for her.

Since she'll be crucified naked, I imagine the authorities would have her pubic hair shaved off to best expose her genitals as she hangs. Perhaps this is done before being paraded through the streets or just before she's nailed to the cross. (I don't think she'd be given a razor the night before and told to shave herself. "Do it yourself, bitch, or we'll do it for you!")

It's a tricky procedure for her executioners given that she'd not be cooperating at all. I imagine her on her back with arms at least tied to the crossbeam if not already nailed through her wrists. Her legs would be pulled apart exposing her naked crotch to the spectators who'd be shouting "Shave her! Shave her! Shave the bitch! Let's see her pussy!"

With a bit of theatrical flair one executioner would display a razor and a bottle of olive oil to the cheering crowd. He'd vigorously rub the oil into her pubic hair. Then, producing a razor of some sort, he'd straddle her body and reach between her struggling legs to shave off enough hair to expose her lady bits.

"Dammit! Pull her legs tighter! Keep her fucking thighs apart. She's moving around too much!"

It would be a rough shave and no doubt her tender flesh would be left nicked and bloody. He wouldn't necessarily have to remove any hair on her mons. At that point she might be raped before her feet are nailed and her crucifixion completed.

Or, at least that's how I imagine it could happen.

Lovely image. You can clearly see the mounting terror in her face as she approaches the cross prepared for her.

Since she'll be crucified naked, I imagine the authorities would have her pubic hair shaved off to best expose her genitals as she hangs. Perhaps this is done before being paraded through the streets or just before she's nailed to the cross. (I don't think she'd be given a razor the night before and told to shave herself. "Do it yourself, bitch, or we'll do it for you!")

It's a tricky procedure for her executioners given that she'd not be cooperating at all. I imagine her on her back with arms at least tied to the crossbeam if not already nailed through her wrists. Her legs would be pulled apart exposing her naked crotch to the spectators who'd be shouting "Shave her! Shave her! Shave the bitch! Let's see her pussy!"

With a bit of theatrical flair one executioner would display a razor and a bottle of olive oil to the cheering crowd. He'd vigorously rub the oil into her pubic hair. Then, producing a razor of some sort, he'd straddle her body and reach between her struggling legs to shave off enough hair to expose her lady bits.

"Dammit! Pull her legs tighter! Keep her fucking thighs apart. She's moving around too much!"

It would be a rough shave and no doubt her tender flesh would be left nicked and bloody. He wouldn't necessarily have to remove any hair on her mons. At that point she might be raped before her feet are nailed and her crucifixion completed.

She'll be lucky if they don't use tweezers - or even burn it off!

This reminds me of how Roman emperors were supposed to be clean shaven (at least up to the start of the second century AC) - they shave the poor girl's pubes in deference to her pretenses at being some sort of leader for social justice.... (some apocryphal accounts mention Jesus' beard being torn off by the mocking soldiers for the same reason). Weirdly, I find this a quite original and erotic addition to the compendium of tortures inflicted upon the crucifixion victim...

This reminds me of how Roman emperors were supposed to be clean shaven (at least up to the start of the second century AC) - they shave the poor girl's pubes in deference to her pretenses at being some sort of leader for social justice.... (some apocryphal accounts mention Jesus' beard being torn off by the mocking soldiers for the same reason). Weirdly, I find this a quite original and erotic addition to the compendium of tortures inflicted upon the crucifixion victim...
Super idea!!

(some apocryphal accounts mention Jesus' beard being torn off by the mocking soldiers for the same reason)
The background to those is the prophecy in Isaiah 50:6 'I offered my back to the floggers, and my cheeks to those who tore out my hair', implying that tearing out the beard was a recognised punishment for men, certainly humiliating for a Jewish man as well as painful. That part of Isaiah dates from the time of the exile in Babylon, 6th century BC, but it would have still made sense in Jesus' time. I think there are mentions of women's hair being torn off their heads in stories of martyrdoms. But forcible depilation of the pubic hair of either sex doesn't get a mention, so far as I'm aware - which is not to say it never happened!

A chained, battered Red Sonja is still a toy in the hands of the Legionnaires. They hit her, throw her to the ground, and there, naked from her, they urinate on her. But despite her continuous ridicule and humiliation, she remains defiant, which only further increases the soldiers' desire for her. The governor realized that he could not allow the legionnaires to play with her too much. He had to endure a lot on the cross.

Back
Top Bottom