Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you Jimsac !
How many times have I written it ? All I have to do is write it again ! Fantastic drawings !!
Lady's Gabriella face, her emotions written there, her suffering ... I do not know what to write .. She is my Queen ...
I was absent few days and now these new drawings, new text of her ... .. Thank you ... (and for your parts Carlos too ..)

There is some turmoil down there. Attracted by the noise, Gabriella looks down and, through the gaze of pain and tears, can
confusely see a man shouting something, then another at first prodding a guy with the butt of his spear, them roughly showing him away. "Get back, you filthy scum, GET BACK!" she hears him yelling.

Her gaze falls now down her body, and she cries in dispair. The once silky skin wrapping her slender body is now ruined, welted, criss-crossed by angry wounds, where the scourge has bitten her flesh. Blood is trickling down from the deepest wounds, and from her inflamed pussy a trail of sperm gets down her inner thigh.

She watches as they grab and flex her beautiful legs, positioning her feet on the suppedaneum in the right position. Then one of the thugs from
the execution squad presses a rusty spike on her right instep, letting blood come out as its tip piercies her skin, sadistically moving it, so that it scrapes the little bones in Gabriella's foot, and looking up at the same time to watch the added pain in her eyes.

Gabriella lets a pitiful moan escape her red lips, perfectly conscious of this new torture, clearly feeling, among all her other pains, the nail cutting her skin and flesh, the tip painfully scratching her bones: "mmmaaahhhhh"

But then she sees another raising high the mallet. In the split second that it remains high up there she panicks. She opens her eyes wide, then closes them, not willing what is going to happen, then gasps, then start praying out loud:"NOOOO, ooohhh no no no, ooohh Isis no, oh Mithra, nooo nooo, plleeaaase no no no."

But the thugs swings the mallet with full force.

Attachments

• sivillafootnail00_scorpio.jpg
    sivillafootnail00_scorpio.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 1,102
I notice one of the natives fondling the Queen.
Touching her buttocks and clit.
I am no prude - but THIS crucifixion is strictly torture only. The Queen will not get any erotic pleasure in her final moments.
I shout out an order to one of my soldiers. He grabs a spear and prods it in the native's buttocks, motioning him to step aside.
"Finish nailing her up, or you'll join her on the next cross!"
They push me aside. It was a little risky, but it was worth to touch her body again!
Now I join again the mob.
From now on I will be just an observer. Pained and arouse at the same time.
I will see how they execute my lovely Gabriella.
When I reach again my place with the rest I turn and I see they are about to nail her feet!

Queen @GabriellaSivilla screams as the executioners pound another nail in her left foot. Blood spurts out and rivulets of red scurry down the suppadaenum.
She is now securely affixed to the cross. A Queen on her throne.
One of the men, his crotch about to explode in excitement, reaches out from behind and violently grabs her dangling breast and twists it, sending fresh spams of pain coursing through the victim's naked body.
Is it the same native who was molesting her earlier?

Attachments

• sivillafootnail01_scorpio.jpg
    sivillafootnail01_scorpio.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 1,094
Queen @GabriellaSivilla screams as the executioners pound another nail in her left foot. Blood spurts out and rivulets of red scurry down the suppadaenum.
She is now securely affixed to the cross. A Queen on her throne.
One of the men, his crotch about to explode in excitement, reaches out from behind and violently grabs her dangling breast and twists it, sending fresh spams of pain coursing through the victim's naked body.
Is it the same native who was molesting her earlier?
I am afraid not. I am not so lucky. I was send back with the public. But I retsined my first row place and I will be able to follow closely my Queen ordeal!

Splendid picture for such an important moment! Breath-taking !
I tried to write my next part.. I had to do it, I could not wait for the next drawings...
and I also have no choice - I should (I must) continue in the same style as before. Forgive me that the scene on the picture is maybe a bit different than my description.
Continuing my text, now it is I maybe slightly exaggerated “walk on the edge” and I can’t be sure if someone will like it. And probably it needs at least grammar correction ..

Continuation of #591

….
.. and I see her ... I look ... it's so well seen because she's high ... raised ...
I see the naked body of a woman ... moving in spasmodic short movements .. I see the face ... I see the mouth open in pain .. closing, and opening again .. eyes blinking in surprise ...
… and I look ... everyone is watching .. and they raise their hands ... they keep her legs ... and I see how they nail them ... how they hammer nails ... you see, you hear … hammer hammering ... how they enter in feet ... and legs, knees, thighs move together as if artificially, inertly .. with each hit ... and they let go of her legs ... no one keeps them ... and her eyes are looking ... as if surprised ... so round and big ... and mouth, lips squeezed .. strained .. and as if at the same time! or maybe earlier! I do not know how ... they open wide, wide .. and shout ... scream ... she screams! .. howls aloud ... in a high voice from above.. and trembles, moves the woman's body.. thighs open and close … awhile.. for a moment loud wailing .. and unhappy sobbing from above .. from the cross to which she is nailed ... and we are looking ... we all look as if dumbfounded ...
I look ... I do not take my eyes off ... and the crowd thickens ... everybody wants to come closer ... and I'm small not very strong ... but I push like them .. I press between them ... to be closer ... closer ... to be at the front and to see well ...
Someone pushes me away, almost falls over ... but I pass, I am closer ... someone is blocking the view ... I move on side to see ... and up close, I'm already looking and I see it so well! ...
Laughter, calls, curses! ... and she ... naked ... wounded with flogging, bloodied ... turns her head inertly ... to the left, to the right .. closes and opens her eyes ... I see her breathing ... how her ribs are moving, how are her knees thigh ... how she shudders ... shivers in pain ... and blood runs slowly down her shoulders from nailed wrists ...
Oh gods ... oh mother Isis! .. I look, my lips are silently open ...
I look at her nudity ... on her breasts ... on her hips ... thigh ... her triangle with an open vagina ... Oh! ... I would like to touch her ... her breasts, hips, thighs ... to suck them ... caress with my mouth ... How much I would like to be with her … to be her lover ... to be whole self for her ...
... I feel my member stiffen ... I would like to touch, masturbate ... but I just look silent ... in shock ... I'm weak ... and she is on the cross ... on a horrible tree of death ... before all ... crucified ...
And she's like she's getting conscious now ... her mouth is half-open ... her eyes as if clearly watching ... Her head is still and her eyes are falling on people ... at those faces watching her ... .. And she looks at them ... from above ... from her throne ... in this crown of thorns on her head ... And drops of blood run down her face slowly … Gabriella Sivilla .. Regina …

.. and on which she will look, they turn your eyes away... their heads lowered ...

But others are laughing, they keep shouting and calling ... the soldier with the blunt end of the spear reaches out to her breasts ... nudging her, and she is wobbling, swaying ... and I look ... and my body is still burning in excitement ... in shock of her nakedness, so shown to all …
How beautiful! … how beautiful woman, girl ... Lady ... up, in front of everyone, in this way shown ...
I can see her staring at us ... as her gaze stops ... and she looks ... looks at me!
and I am as if paralyzed under her gaze ... I look at her face, into her eyes ... and her lips move as if she was talking to me ... and my legs are soft ... they are bending under me ... I look at her from the ground, kneeling ... still in excitement ...
voices around me ... crowd pushes ... someone comes in front of me, covers the view ... almost turns me over ...
and I wake up ... I do not want to be here anymore ... I'm pushing myself again between people ... now I want to get away from here ...
….

Splendid picture for such an important moment! Breath-taking !
I tried to write my next part.. I had to do it, I could not wait for the next drawings...
and I also have no choice - I should (I must) continue in the same style as before. Forgive me that the scene on the picture is maybe a bit different than my description.
Continuing my text, now it is I maybe slightly exaggerated “walk on the edge” and I can’t be sure if someone will like it. And probably it needs at least grammar correction ..

Continuation of #591

….
.. and I see her ... I look ... it's so well seen because she's high ... raised ...
I see the naked body of a woman ... moving in spasmodic short movements .. I see the face ... I see the mouth open in pain .. closing, and opening again .. eyes blinking in surprise ...
… and I look ... everyone is watching .. and they raise their hands ... they keep her legs ... and I see how they nail them ... how they hammer nails ... you see, you hear … hammer hammering ... how they enter in feet ... and legs, knees, thighs move together as if artificially, inertly .. with each hit ... and they let go of her legs ... no one keeps them ... and her eyes are looking ... as if surprised ... so round and big ... and mouth, lips squeezed .. strained .. and as if at the same time! or maybe earlier! I do not know how ... they open wide, wide .. and shout ... scream ... she screams! .. howls aloud ... in a high voice from above.. and trembles, moves the woman's body.. thighs open and close … awhile.. for a moment loud wailing .. and unhappy sobbing from above .. from the cross to which she is nailed ... and we are looking ... we all look as if dumbfounded ...
I look ... I do not take my eyes off ... and the crowd thickens ... everybody wants to come closer ... and I'm small not very strong ... but I push like them .. I press between them ... to be closer ... closer ... to be at the front and to see well ...
Someone pushes me away, almost falls over ... but I pass, I am closer ... someone is blocking the view ... I move on side to see ... and up close, I'm already looking and I see it so well! ...
Laughter, calls, curses! ... and she ... naked ... wounded with flogging, bloodied ... turns her head inertly ... to the left, to the right .. closes and opens her eyes ... I see her breathing ... how her ribs are moving, how are her knees thigh ... how she shudders ... shivers in pain ... and blood runs slowly down her shoulders from nailed wrists ...
Oh gods ... oh mother Isis! .. I look, my lips are silently open ...
I look at her nudity ... on her breasts ... on her hips ... thigh ... her triangle with an open vagina ... Oh! ... I would like to touch her ... her breasts, hips, thighs ... to suck them ... caress with my mouth ... How much I would like to be with her … to be her lover ... to be whole self for her ...
... I feel my member stiffen ... I would like to touch, masturbate ... but I just look silent ... in shock ... I'm weak ... and she is on the cross ... on a horrible tree of death ... before all ... crucified ...
And she's like she's getting conscious now ... her mouth is half-open ... her eyes as if clearly watching ... Her head is still and her eyes are falling on people ... at those faces watching her ... .. And she looks at them ... from above ... from her throne ... in this crown of thorns on her head ... And drops of blood run down her face slowly … Gabriella Sivilla .. Regina …

.. and on which she will look, they turn your eyes away... their heads lowered ...

But others are laughing, they keep shouting and calling ... the soldier with the blunt end of the spear reaches out to her breasts ... nudging her, and she is wobbling, swaying ... and I look ... and my body is still burning in excitement ... in shock of her nakedness, so shown to all …
How beautiful! … how beautiful woman, girl ... Lady ... up, in front of everyone, in this way shown ...
I can see her staring at us ... as her gaze stops ... and she looks ... looks at me!
and I am as if paralyzed under her gaze ... I look at her face, into her eyes ... and her lips move as if she was talking to me ... and my legs are soft ... they are bending under me ... I look at her from the ground, kneeling ... still in excitement ...
voices around me ... crowd pushes ... someone comes in front of me, covers the view ... almost turns me over ...
and I wake up ... I do not want to be here anymore ... I'm pushing myself again between people ... now I want to get away from here ...
….
What a whirlpool of conflicting emotions! That is the drama of crucifixion....

Will you look at that? Another of these natives is now fondling the Queen's breasts!
You have to wonder whether they're in it for the money or the chance they get to sexually molest and grope the helpless victim.
@GabriellaSivilla groans as they affix her royal feet to the wood. Her naked body shivers and writhes. Her smooth flesh glistens with the cold sweat of shock and the multitude of raw weals and gashes. I subconsciously rub my dick. It is diddficult to maintain the proper military decorum here. Blast!

"Come on, get that titulus up!" I urge the men.
"And you, stop groping her or you will go home a cripple!"

You transport us into the crowd, Wik, you put us there, week kneed, breathless, overcome by the power of what we are experiencing. I am almost light headed from reading your account! The beauty, the suffering, the crowd, it would be overwhelming.

I stand in the crowd, jostled, elbowed, I push back, craning my neck to see. This woman is beautiful, so erotic stretched in her agony, stretched and exposed to us. In her struggle she moves so enticingly, her breasts, her hips dance for us, tease us, it is almost unbearable. I stare at her naked pussy, why would I not? She has no dignity now, she is a criminal, her punishment is our pleasure. I stare and imagine myself touching those soft lips, pushing between them . . . I am sure I am not alone. There is a young man near me, he is transfixed by what he sees, almost as if he has never seen a naked crucified woman before. There he goes, now, his legs buckling, he falls to his knees almost in ecstasy.
How wonderful to be young and full of such passion!

Last edited:
And this is my point of view. Sorry for being so late! I hope this will make the waiting a bit worth it. :)

Sweet sweet kisses to all!
Yours Gabriella

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the rusty spike, hit with full force, penetrates Gabriella's right dainty foot, her leg collapses. First, the point divaricates the small bones in her instep, then the nail shaft wedges in between, bends and finally breaks them. The pain which suddenly radiates from the wound is terrific, and engulfs her lower limb before rapidly rising her body and exploding in her brain.

At the same time, as she involuntarily bends her leg, unable to sustain her weight on her wounded foot, her body slightly slides down. This is enough to put additional strain on the nails in her wrists, and it is like suddenly her hands, arms, her whole torso are wrapped by the flames of hell. The result is a heart sickening scream: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as Queen Sivilla tosses back her head and howls in pain, her body rigid to brace in vain against the terrible agony they are inflicting upon her.

She keeps on screaming as the executioner continues pounding, the nail tip hitting the wood behind her foot at the second blow, and entering it deeper and deeper with a dull noise as he keeps on striking on the nail head with force, chuckling with satisfaction as he hears the desperate screams of the damned girl.

Without thinking too much he then positions the spike on her left foot and hits.

This time the blood spurts out copiously, some drops squirting on his face, some others on his robe. If when hitting the other nail he was just chuckling, now the show of blood makes him burst in a bestial laughter, and he strikes the nail head with renewed force, oblivious to the poor girls frantic cries, happy to be able to inflict such a horrible pain on her.

As also her left leg bends under the torture inflicted on her foot, and the strain ignites even more the pain in her arms, Gabriella screams with full lungs: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Her head is tossed back, her red sultry lips are drawn on her white perfect teeth, her harmonious lineaments contorted now from pain. As the torturer keep on pounding, she keeps on screaming her pain: "AAAAAAAHHHH nnnnooo AAAAAAAHHH AAAAHHH BY MITHRAAAAAA!!! AAAAAHHH nnnoooo ppplleeeeAAAAAAAHHHH", her body writing each time the nail penetrates deeper in her foot and the wood behind it.

As soon as the thug finishes his gruesome job on Gabriella's feet, and somebody from below barks the order to affix her titulus, another from another from the execution squad climbs a couple of steps on the ladder behind her stip. He is another rough bastard, the remaining spike already in his hands, which for the first part of the execution has just helped keeping the Queen's legs in position, his hands gripping her calves, his fingers sliding on her silky skin, the sexual tension growing in his loins. Violently, he grabs her breast and twists it, his fingers digging in her tender and sensitive flesh, inhaling at the same time, and grunting, feeling close to cum, his balls bursting to empty.

"Stop groping her! And get the titulus up! shouts Skorpianus.

And somebody gets the board, ready to inflict upon her another humiliation.

Attachments

• sivillafootnail01_scorpio.jpg
    sivillafootnail01_scorpio.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 829
Last edited:
Queen @GabriellaSivilla moans and shivers. Blood spurts from the nail wounds and stains the wood.
She is barely aware of one man handing over the titulus to the other executioner, who will soon affix the sentence of shame for all to see.
Her naked, suffering body will be offered for the crowd's enjoyment.
No holds barred.

Attachments

• sivillacrocefissa00_scorpio.png
    sivillacrocefissa00_scorpio.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 834
You transport us into the crowd, Wik, you put us there, week kneed, breathless, overcome by the power of what we are experiencing. I am almost light headed from reading your account! The beauty, the suffering, the crowd, it would be overwhelming.

I stand in the crowd, jostled, elbowed, I push back, craning my neck to see. This woman is beautiful, so erotic stretched in her agony, stretched and exposed to us. In her struggle she moves so enticingly, her breasts, her hips dance for us, tease us, it is almost unbearable. I stare at her naked pussy, why would I not? She has no dignity now, she is a criminal, her punishment is our pleasure. I stare and imagine myself touching those soft lips, pushing between them . . . I am sure I am not alone. There is a young man near me, he is transfixed by what he sees, almost as if he has never seen a naked crucified woman before. There he goes, now, his legs buckling, he falls to his knees almost in ecstasy.
How wonderful to be young and full of such passion!

mmmhhh... so you are in the crowd, you too, watching my execution! mmmmhhh... hope you are enjoing it.. :)

Back
Top Bottom