Go to CruxDreams.com
Another beautiful contribution, thanks! You can soon publish an e-book with your drawings! What might be missing in order to accomplish this is maybe some more text, and a few more drawings. Suggestions: 1) A sexy clothed scene where the queen preaches and challanges the rulers, 2) a sexy but clothed! drawing when the innocent queen is betrayed and arrested in the garden of Getshemane 3) Our heroine is condemned by Pilate. 4) The suffering woman crucified with the other criminals... 5) The queen is taken down from the cross for her burial..... Anyhow, I fully understand if this cant be done, but it would be a true Christmas miracle... :) Once more, thanks for your fantastic efforts!

View attachment 651578
Some great suggestions there. Not sure whether I will be done by Christmas but who knows....

The Queen of the Jews has now been fitted out with her royal regalia - a dirty torn scarlet robe, a crown of thorns and a scepter stick. She will soon be anointed with copious amounts of spit, and slaps on her face and breasts.

Attachments

• queen7_scorpio.jpg
    queen7_scorpio.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 1,357
The Queen, howling in agony, is hoisted up her throne. Her almost naked body is roughly manhandled with no regard for the excruciating pain caused by her nailed wrists. Soon she will sit on her throne, wearing only the humiliating crown of thorns.
When I'm reaching high enough from hands' reach, the lictor tears off the last piece of my decency and shots to the crowd "Behold your queen.." . by exposeing my hairy vigina for all the world to see...:oops::oops:

The Queen of the Jews has now been fitted out with her royal regalia - a dirty torn scarlet robe, a crown of thorns and a scepter stick. She will soon be anointed with copious amounts of spit, and slaps on her face and breasts.
It is one of my fatasy ppls are spitting my face. . when i was young , there was a burmese comic/cartoon i read, there is a captain tied at cross on stake n his own ppls went on and spitted on his face. He is bare chested wz trouser n there is a sign board gangling on his abodomen from his neck, says"traitor" ... I was put my self into that role plays at those times n i was writen above my breasts with eyes liner ..a word "traitor" in burmese language. One time I was so lucky from caught as my mom noticed when I was wearing neck wide dress..
Your pics are really make my fantasy in art ..i love them n thks for that :)

It is one of my fatasy ppls are spitting my face. . when i was young , there was a burmese comic/cartoon i read, there is a captain tied at cross on stake n his own ppls went on and spitted on his face. He is bare chested wz trouser n there is a sign board gangling on his abodomen from his neck, says"traitor" ... I was put my self into that role plays at those times n i was writen above my breasts with eyes liner ..a word "traitor" in burmese language. One time I was so lucky from caught as my mom noticed when I was wearing neck wide dress..
Good, nice story of childhood;):)

Here's one especially for @Yupar
The Queen is now crucified. She hangs on her cross, with her humiliating titulus nailed above her crowned and bleeding head.
Looks like I'm gonna get orgasm soon in that kinda position :eek: ...ok let my leg spread n put dildo inside mine :p
Thank you @jimsac :)

The Queen has barely been hoisted up the cross when the soldiers roughly position her to nail her feet. She is in unbearable pain. Can the agony be any greater for her?
I cant handle it anymore...please dont...dont...no more..ahhhhhharrrrrrrrr...mommy help ! :p

Pain and humiliation are the ultimate erotic turn on for me. In my case I imagine a woman such as yourself Yupar, but curiously enough there have been some Jesus films that have also aroused me greatly,

Back
Top Bottom