Skin and a bit of rope.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
She is advertised as a MILF, and all I can say is that such are getting younger every year. That, and Tree will disapprove of the conclusion.

Interesting tramp stamp, though. :rolleyes::very_hot:

Attachments

fumetto

Assistant executioner
Some swift drawings

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Some Star Wars fan with twisted tastes akin to mine decided to illustrate offscreen events at Jabba the Hutt's lair.

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
The artist also gave the original trilogy an alternate ending.

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
And did a rather nice GIF. Like most people with a suitable sexual orientation, Leia's brass bikini was for me an intense guilty pleasure, but I’m glad the artist lost it from the get-go. :D:very_hot:

Attachments

Leia's brass bikini was for me an intense guilty pleasure, but I’m glad the artist lost it from the get-go. :D:very_hot:
The movie came out just as I was born and my brothers all found Carrie extremely hot. I didn't get until I was older but MAN did I get when it finally hit me.

And yes, imagining I was her in that situation fulled some pretty high octane fantasies.

kisses

willowfall

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
One of Damian’s Arabian Nightmares, posted this time with the source painting, "The Bandit Queen," by American painter Fredrick Arthur Bridgman.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Arthur_Bridgman

No, I never heard of him either, but an image search of his name shows that lots of Damian’s manips are based on his stuff. ;):very_hot:

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
An artist known as ReverendT that I found over on Renderotica. It is my fervent hope that this man of the cloth remains unabashedly unholy. :very_hot:

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
A few more renders by a guy called Grunwald. One with a Sword&Sorcery setting, another in a third world jail, and two in a tidy country cottage.

Personally I rather prefer that dismal cell, but as always wish the ladies were a lot more naked. ;):very_hot:

Attachments

fumetto

Assistant executioner
Some pics of the great artist Miguel

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Results from a search string including the words "on their knees." I think two are reposts, but I decline to care.:very_hot:

Attachments

Top Bottom