Slave Hunt in the Desert

Go to CruxDreams.com
The slave caravan – night camp
„Look on this horny bitch, Saladin. At the moment she is naked and smell the cock of a stallion her honeypot gets wet. We have to hogtied all of them at night or she lost the virginity.“
„My brother is right. But before, you blond mare, tonight in camp you open your mouth and enjoy your masters manly splendor.“

Attachments

• Colordesertcaravan03a.jpg
    Colordesertcaravan03a.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 1,138
The slave caravan – night camp
„Look on this horny bitch, Saladin. At the moment she is naked and smell the cock of a stallion her honeypot gets wet. We have to hogtied all of them at night or she lost the virginity.“
„My brother is right. But before, you blond mare, tonight in camp you open your mouth and enjoy your masters manly splendor.“
Lovely art, and thanks for posting.

The slave caravan – man inspection
„Just pull on the chains, try to escape, my young stallion. For you there is no way out, resistance is foolish. You are one of our goods and we decide when you eat, when you shit and the moment I put a big wooden stake into your asshole to make you hard!“

Attachments

• colordesertcaravan04a.jpg
    colordesertcaravan04a.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 677
The slave caravan – manifest destiny
„Sunburned, sweating, peaceful and obedience, that is the way I like our snowbirds. They believe the way to the holy land is free. But everyone has to pay the tax. And for the dog who refuse to pay the holy land is behind the silkway. It takes five months for the road, but at the end the white skin and perfect bodies are treasure for a flesh market.“

Attachments

• colordesertcaravan05a.jpg
    colordesertcaravan05a.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 550
The slave caravan – the run
„Run, you dogs, run! Wiggle your tits and balls for us, or next time we roped your jewels and pull them forward. Or we staked you out in the hot sand, waiting for the ants. Tommorrow we will meet your new best friends and noone should wait for us.“

Attachments

• Colordesertcaravan06a.jpg
    Colordesertcaravan06a.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 523
The slave caravan – the run
„Run, you dogs, run! Wiggle your tits and balls for us, or next time we roped your jewels and pull them forward. Or we staked you out in the hot sand, waiting for the ants. Tommorrow we will meet your new best friends and noone should wait for us.“
The man on the lead camel admonishes his son. "Don't beat the women! You don't make as much with damaged merchandise!"

The slave caravan – believe in God
„This is a Gods present for us. Your big cock and balls came to us and now we own them. And we never have lost our prey, because this is a sin in the eyes of god! We have no heavy chains to lock you up, but the wooden shebahs and the ropes give you no change to escape. Cheap and safe for the transport of slaves, this is how we drive the goods and praise the will of god.“

Attachments

• colordesertcaravan07a.jpg
    colordesertcaravan07a.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 467
The slave caravan – the black princess
„OK, my young princess, a few days ago you weared juwels at your body. Now your juwels are on your body, much more beautiful and valuable than ever. Perfect tits and a soft, warm and juicy cunt. I can hear a voice. The cunt says: Please use me, Master, I am yours, make a lot of gold with me. Good pussy, no reason to hurry. We search a white nobleman for you. And with his little prince in a few years you are mother of wonderful noble Mulattos.“

Attachments

• colordesertcaravan08a.jpg
    colordesertcaravan08a.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 405
The slave caravan – milk cow
„You are a perfect milk cow: No problems to eat, to shit, nice cunt and big tits. Perfect to breed with a white stallion and to use as milk depot for a lot of babies. And your bush is a great climatisation for the desert. Warmed the crotch in the cold nights and wet at the hot days.“

Attachments

• colordesertcaravan09a.jpg
    colordesertcaravan09a.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 378
The slave caravan – run for your lifes
„Run for your lives, lazy Nigger, or we put honey on your private parts and wait for the desert flies! But we are good masters, for now the only thing is the taste of the whip. And no resistance, or we skin you alive!“

Attachments

• colordesertcaravan10.jpg
    colordesertcaravan10.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 276
The slave caravan – BFF
„Allways nice to have good friends. The white boys breed the princess and cow tonight, and the white girls enjoy the blowjop training with two big black cocks. That is how we keep our goods healthy. On the way the white slaves get better and better and the black girls get bigger and bigger. And all of you became much more valuable and maybe we will sell some little slaves at the market, too. Please believe me: Noone of you will forget his best friends forever."

This is the end of the story. No way to the crux, but into a life of slavery.

Attachments

• colordesertcaravan11.jpg
    colordesertcaravan11.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 217
The slave caravan – BFF
„Allways nice to have good friends. The white boys breed the princess and cow tonight, and the white girls enjoy the blowjop training with two big black cocks. That is how we keep our goods healthy. On the way the white slaves get better and better and the black girls get bigger and bigger. And all of you became much more valuable and maybe we will sell some little slaves at the market, too. Please believe me: Noone of you will forget his best friends forever."

This is the end of the story. No way to the crux, but into a life of slavery.
A most happy ending for the slaves in particular. we quickly learn our place as livestock, and the way of the whip leading us to our happy destiny!

Happy Easter with some eggs! An old law: If you find something on the beach, you can keep it...

Attachments

• 40bec835-1651-46b6-8328-2cc9b4ed42aa1.jpg
    40bec835-1651-46b6-8328-2cc9b4ed42aa1.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 163
  • acd1eb6e-771e-4dd2-bcc7-ffd025c2559d.jpg
    acd1eb6e-771e-4dd2-bcc7-ffd025c2559d.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 169
  • dd26ee4e-27a7-4b55-88e8-b863813fec50-001.jpg
    dd26ee4e-27a7-4b55-88e8-b863813fec50-001.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 186
Back
Top Bottom