Go to CruxDreams.com
I’m sorry,” said the male voice. “This is all a bit of a shock to you, I’m sure. We don’t like pulling people out, but there’s been a server glitch and your box went down. Hasn’t happened in over a century. We’ll send you back as soon as we can.”
Crux in The Matrix? Pp woke early and found Sleep.....though hardly restful. No doubt Pp will learn more as He catched us but an intriguing beginning Jolly.

“Now, what can I help ye with?” Mr. Hounslow asked, turning around to her. She froze. It was the face of the Roman officer – the one who had crucified her. The officer who had pulled her out of the resort and had her flogged. Now here he was again tossing a bloody knife down on his butcher block and coming toward her.
She screamed, “no! Stay away! You can’t. They said I’d be safe.”

actually, even if nothing bad happened to her for the next 200 years 'in the box' she'd always live with that fear of the world suddenly changing around her, morphing into her personal Golgotha...

View attachment 511900 This one has a phallic head on it! :eek:
And it doesn't have a straight 6 cylinder engine under the bonnet!!! I knew you would recognize it once you saw it...
actually, even if nothing bad happened to her for the next 200 years 'in the box' she'd always live with that fear of the world suddenly changing around her, morphing into her personal Golgotha...
Could that happen:eek:

That moment when Geoff the butcher reminded her of the Roman Centurion was truly chilling, Jollyrei! Made me shudder! I felt as though Barb was running her ice-cold fingers up and down my spine! :eek:

Hey, my fingers are normally hot ... except in Jolly stories about ice queens! :rolleyes:

If James is dead it makes sense that he's also in a box.
He may have chosen to be Natia's husband.
Though I'm a bit worried about the highwayman in the title. View attachment 512112
Oh...Highwayman...Pp was a bit worried they were going to bring Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings out of their boxes to reform that band :p.
Of course Willie Nelson looks 200 years old and has done for a long time so perhaps all but Kris might fit in Jolly's excellent story.

Mhm... I think it's interesting that James found a virus, but now that he's "dead" the virus can't be found. Was the virus set up by James or is there a cover-up that those in the boxes aren't supposed to know about? Guess we'll find out. Can't wait for more. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom