Go to CruxDreams.com
Dispatch to the Roman Ambassador in Parthia :

“Thus the earnest hope of the Parthian Government to adjust Parthian-Roman relations and to preserve and promote the peace in Mesopotamia through cooperation with the Roman Empire has finally been lost.

The Parthian Government regrets to have to notify hereby the Roman Empire that in view of the attitude of the Roman Empire it cannot but consider that it is impossible to reach an agreement through further negotiations.”

The crucifixion seems to be staged as a casus belli, clearly!

The Parthians will soon find reason to regret their insolence . . .

Attachments

• 1820DC53-2808-45C8-9719-4B4E7F864187.jpeg
    1820DC53-2808-45C8-9719-4B4E7F864187.jpeg
    254.4 KB · Views: 952
  • 19203614-4E4A-4DE1-979E-93249C0766E5.jpeg
    19203614-4E4A-4DE1-979E-93249C0766E5.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 788
  • C1186CAA-34E9-4BA8-9811-9B1552BBFE85.jpeg
    C1186CAA-34E9-4BA8-9811-9B1552BBFE85.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 610
  • 1E069B4E-B734-49FF-88BC-9E6CEE139083.jpeg
    1E069B4E-B734-49FF-88BC-9E6CEE139083.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 615
  • 2D917C38-792C-4BAE-91C3-1AC32E6D8BCB.jpeg
    2D917C38-792C-4BAE-91C3-1AC32E6D8BCB.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,215
She is just taking the small chance the offer for mercy is for real.

What do you think is it real?

Attachments

• ForcedFelatioFS.jpg
    ForcedFelatioFS.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,433
Last edited:
She has decided she is going to.. off picture :p

No fun 4 You!!! :D

He is going to enjoy it much to the chagrin of his wife crucified next to him.
But hey what's she going to do about it?
Bit late for a divorce, now ain't it?

She is just taking the small chance the offer for mercy is for real.

What do you think is it real?

From the look of the crucified woman, she's none too happy about this! Perhaps the cock about to be sucked was formerly hers to suck or sheath within her.

"Why the fuck are you letting that bitch touch your cock?"

"Sorry, my dear. There's little I can do about it, don't you agree?"

"I do not agree! You could at least not get hard!"

"Umm . . . sorry dear, it's pretty automatic. If a pair of warm, soft, wet lips touch the head of a man's cock, well . . . not much I can do about it."

"Well, you better do something about it! At least say something! Tell the bitch to stop! I'm not hearing you saying anything to her!"

"Umm, excuse me. Would you please stop . . . oh my . . . please . . . please . . . don't stop . . . ah . . . oh . . ."

"What did you say? Did you actually tell her not to stop? You bastard! I always knew you had a thing for her! All that time you spent in the forum! On 'business' you said!"

"No, my pet, honestly! I never had a thing for her. Just friends, really. I love . . . you . . . oh . . . oh . . .!"

"Stop getting fucking aroused by her! Stop it, I say. Stop it!"

"I'm fucking trying to!" ("Oh, fuck me! Damn, but she's good . . . ")

"What's that you said? Stop mumbling!"

"Nothing dear. Nothing at all. Just trying my best here. In case you haven't noticed, I am fucking crucified!"

"Well boo-hoo. Too bad for you. And don't take that tone with me, bub! In case you haven't noticed, I'm crucified too! I'm your wife and you haven't said one nice thing to me since we've been crucified. For hours now! Just a lot of grunting and groaning. Not one other thing!"

"But dear, I've been in a lot of pain and . . . oh . . . ah . . . ah . . .!"

"Will you stop paying attention to that slut! You didn't get an erection looking at me hanging naked on my cross. Noooo, you didn't! But as soon as this little cunt comes along with her cute little figure and perky tits and begins nibbling on your little sausage suddenly you're a fucking flagpole! And my body is as good as hers! Even better! I'm curvier and my tits are way bigger. You can't deny it! She's just a skinny little skank! Remember all those things the soldiers said about my body while we were carrying our crossbeams? And when I was squirming around on the ground, and while being nailed. And then after I was raised up? They sure as hell appreciated what I look like! They all had erections. Big ones, too! They sure found me pretty enough to fuck a lot of times. Don't you remember? How often those beasts raped me! And I tried to fight them off. Not like you. Just letting that girl grab your cock and . . . "

"My dear, I'd rather not think about that now . . . ah-ha . . . oh . . . oh . . ."

"Hey! Hey! Look at me! Not her! Don't I excite you anymore? You were walking behind me all the way here. I was naked! I thought you always liked my ass, the way it swayed as I walked, the way my boobs bounce. You always claimed my body excited you. But did you have an erection when we stopped here. Nooo! The soldiers did, but not my fucking husband! Why not? Why not?"

"Um, I don't know my dear. I guess was under a lot of stress . . . "

"Oh, don't pull that 'under a lot of stress' excuse with me! I hear that way too often! And aren't you under a lot of stress right now" Hmmm? Yet, I see you have a pretty good boner now that she's here!"

"Dear, really, I'm doing my best. She's got my cock in her mouth for fuck's sake. I don't want to get an erection. Really, I don't. Trying to ignore her but . . . but . . .ah . . . oh . . . oh!"

"Oh, seriously. I really don't believe you're trying at all. You're just hanging there! Just jiggling your cock around. At least don't make it so easy for her. I can see with my own eyes. You're not even trying to keep your dick out of her mouth. Try moving your body more. Like back and forth, or up and down, Anything! Fucking do it! I don't want to have to look at what she's doing!"

"My dear, it . . . it's agony to move much. You know how it is."

"Oh, don't be such a little pansy! Really! Try being a man. I'm in a lot of pain too, you know. Oh, okay. Try something else then. How about . . . um . . . pissing! Yeah, try pissing. That'll stop her . . . send her away real quick. Piss on her, dammit! In her face. Why do I have to think of everything?"

"I can't fucking piss while so many people are watching! Sheesh! You try pissing while people are watching! Anyhow, I can't piss with an erection!"

"Oh, and now you're getting that goofy look on your face like you get before you orgasm. You better not fucking ejaculate in that cunt's mouth or it's over between us! Do you hear me?"

(I have no idea where I'm going with this back and forth conversation. Sort of lost my focus. Can't think of anything witty enough to end it and I don't want to just delete it all. Can anyone else think of some way to end this with a bit more humor than I seem capable of right now? I'm sorry I took up so much space on your thread, Crumera.)

No problem Marcella:)
It's about the pic, noting like roman arty and tanks etc

Everyone knows roman had the best Jeep cavalry!

Now be a dear and stretch you hands along the crossbeam.
This might sting a little:p

just joking!!

No problem Marcella:)
It's about the pic, noting like roman arty and tanks etc

Everyone knows roman had the best Jeep cavalry!

Now be a dear and stretch you hands along the crossbeam.
This might sting a little:p

just joking!!

Sure! I'll stretch my arms along the crossbeam. Gladly! I'm ready. Pound away! Anything you want.

Oh wait! You're just joking? Aw, nuts! I was hoping you meant it. (I got naked and everything.):D

MMmmm Naked female, cross.. willing.. :)
Changed my mind.
After carefull consideration I wasn't joking provided you are not either:)

Ok :D Challenge accepted!
PM requesting some info send :)

Well to take away any doubts.
In full view of her raging sister she begins to suck her brother in law.
A small hope that mercy will be given, so she can avoid their terrible fate.

Couldnt choose between the 2 renders.. One more about her rage, the other more about his conflict between lust, agony and the indignity of it all
I like to think even though his wife is crucified and cannot do anything, he still fears her quite a bit.

which one do you like the most?

Attachments

• Sucks2FS.jpg
    Sucks2FS.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,256
  • SucksFS.jpg
    SucksFS.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,235
And for Apostate so he doesn't have to zoom himself in on the action:)

Maybe others will like it too..

Please let me know!

Attachments

• ForApostateFS.jpg
    ForApostateFS.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,133
which one do you like the most?
I have a slight preference for the first one, because :
1) it looks stronger with the distant background
2) it is at eye level with the crucified wife, so it carries out more stronger her rage.

That rage of her makes me wonder about the backstory. It could be that her sister's act would enrage her, which would draw her angry look to that sister's act.
The way she looks at her husband, rather conveyes, to my opinion, that much of the love between the couple had already faded out, and that she blames him for their fate. Add to that, him enjoying (forcedly?) his sister-in-law's intimate attention, it is clear that this is too much for her.

Back
Top Bottom