Go to CruxDreams.com
She left him, because she thought he would never become a consul, and loose the election.:confused:
And she hated to be engaged with a looser!:mad:

She got it right, he lost the popular vote.:oops:

But he won in the electoral college!:p

:risas3:

Fall of Laurena

Despite being a slave her life was good, good clothes, good food, sleeping at her mistress feet inside the main house.
She sang and danced one day for her master and his guests entertainment.

She must have displeased him somehow.
Next morning she was brought before the master, stripped of her clothing then whipped.

She looked up to her master her eyes begging for mercy as the carnifex told her master how much her crucifixion would cost. In despair she sees the master agree to the price.

Her hands were bound and she was raped by the carnifex.
Forced to drag her cross through the streets.

Laid out on the cross they bound her hands and feet.
First they nailed her hands, then her feet were spiked together with one nail.

The cross was raised she hung from the nails, pushing up on her nailed feet to properly breath every few minutes, all in excruciationg pain.
Displayed naked for all passersby
A day later her heart gave out and she hung motionless, her head slumped to the side.
At least a full day earlier then expected her life and suffering, mercifully cut short.

Sequenced Image

FallOfLaurenaS.png

Comments are welcome, dont be shy:p

Last edited:
Fall of Laurena

Despite being a slave her life was good, good clothes, good food, sleeping at her mistress feet inside the main house.
She sang and danced one day for her master and his guests entertainment.

She must have displeased him somehow.
Next morning she was brought before the master, stripped of her clothing then whipped.

She looked up to her master her eyes begging for mercy as the carnifex told her master how much her crucifixion would cost. In despair she sees the master agree to the price.

Her hands were bound and she was raped by the carnifex.
Forced to drag her cross through the streets.

Laid out on the cross they bound her hands and feet.
First they nailed her hands, then her feet were spiked together with one nail.

The cross was raised she hung from the nails, pushing up on her nailed feet to properly breath every few minutes, all in excruciationg pain.
Displayed naked for all passersby
A day later her heart gave out and she hung motionless, her head slumped to the side.
At least a full day earlier then expected her life and suffering, mercifully cut short.

View attachment 749987

Nice work and backstory. Took me a little while, though, to realize that the action in the pic was a sequence. My initial reaction was “which one is she?”

Nice work and backstory. Took me a little while, though, to realize that the action in the pic was a sequence. My initial reaction was “which one is she?”

Took me a few minutes to pick up the story sequence too.

Not that I minded. ;)

Added the note sequenced image above the pic to make it more apparent ;)

Fall of Laurena ...

This is a great sequence. Your work is always good. I like your "history in one image" technique.
* It would be great to have the image in higher resolution, so one could zoom in on the individual parts.
Or you could also provide separate images each at the 1025x768 resolution.
* You don't believe in blood I guess: that's fine as an artistic choice but it makes your images look slightly theatrical, like a stage simulation. A little trickle of red from each nail (flowing vertically down, not magically tracking sideways along the arms) would make it more real-seeming.
* Another thing that adds to the impact is to include a spectator or two (maybe just the carnifex) whose enjoyment of her suffering amplifies her humiliation.

Thanks for the comments:p
Great to hear all my work is allways good. dont believe that myself BTW.

Sequencing a Crumera special? I got my inspiration from movie posters.
I condense the whole scene and show all, instead of different snaps of a larger story.
Basically the same IMHO.

It should have included blood, my mistake, normally put the decals on hidden during testrenders.
For the other 2 points computerspeed/RAM are the main problems.
Multiple figures take quite a while to render double the size>> 4 times the rendertime:(
In a moderately filled house time to render uninterupted is limited most of the time.
As for more figures? yeah would like to but with more, but 10 figurres is about max without crashing the computer regulary.
I made a new render with blood this time visible, made it bigger this time:D
Dont expect this size everytime;)
Something went wrong the rendering is not to my satisfaction.
Will post the new render at later time today:(

note version 2
bigger, corrected, bloodier and maybe better:p
sequenced image

SFallOfLaurenaV2.png
And as a bonus thanks to @hornet1ba for the HDRI tutorial.
testHDRIslavesendS.png

Enjoy!

note version 2
bigger, corrected, bloodier and maybe better:p
sequenced image

View attachment 752454
And as a bonus thanks to @hornet1ba for the HDRI tutorial.
View attachment 752455

Enjoy!

The transition between the cross and the ground can be a challenge:that's why i set the camera higher in my first attempt with those HDRI background :)
A clone healing tool can also do the job in the rendered image.
Like the one found in "FastStone Image Viewer"
Example:

Attachments

• testHDRIslavesendS Clone+heal1.jpg
    testHDRIslavesendS Clone+heal1.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 1,576
  • testHDRIslavesendS Clone+heal1_cr.jpg
    testHDRIslavesendS Clone+heal1_cr.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,566
Back
Top Bottom