Some Old B&w Drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com

jonesygirl

Tribunica Potestas
I found a "parcel" with lots of these in.

Attachments

• DP 011 (2).jpg
    DP 011 (2).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 816
  • DP 027 (2).jpg
    DP 027 (2).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 777
  • DP 040 (2).jpg
    DP 040 (2).jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 782
  • DP 041 (2).jpg
    DP 041 (2).jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 770
  • DP 042 (2).jpg
    DP 042 (2).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 752
  • DP 045 (2).jpg
    DP 045 (2).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 773
I have som extreme colour photos of a female getting her breasts nailed to a plank of wood. But i dont think this is the right place to post them.

got a great amount of them by Owlage who got them from a certain Melissa....................

I know this is odd, considering the tortures I am inflicting on Willowfall, but I find some of these pictures difficult to enjoy. I'm not sure how some torture can seem erotic and some not, but... does anyone else have this mixed reaction?

I know this is odd, considering the tortures I am inflicting on Willowfall, but I find some of these pictures difficult to enjoy. I'm not sure how some torture can seem erotic and some not, but... does anyone else have this mixed reaction?
I'm perhaps a old snooper but I like them:rolleyes:

30063-1bb9ad213c8a4907064e80371ea8f443.jpg

What is it about a little mound of flesh that gets my pants all warm and squishy inside??

T

that was what i want sir................... to be not alone with wet clothing..........................thx sir:D

ready with messi tree?:D

I kind of understand. I think torture is a very personal thing (strange to say) that what appeals to one will not appeal to another.

For example I understand the concept of rape as torture, even object rape, but I don't understand at all why you'd want to nail a girl's lips to the floor.

But then I understand peircing the breasts as torture.

I guess it is just individual preference.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom