Some Renders I Made

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
I'm uploading another test render today! I'm experimenting with crowd-scenes. After all, spectacular executions need a crowd...
smile.gif
But doing crowds in 3D is not that easy, it turns out... This particular render has a crowd in it of about 120 people, and only just fits on my GPU memory to render out without taking all night... I used to use billboards, but these "prefab" billboards don't allow you to pose the figures. In this render, I'm using an actual 3D crowd of twelve people, instanced 10 times over. As a first test, I can say I'm still not there: I didn't put to much time in actually posing the figures in the crowd, I just tried to get a general feeling if it looked okay. I feel that the difference between the main characters of the scene and the crowd is simply too big... As I'm typing this, I've started a project to build the crowd using genesis (1) figures at base resolution and a whole lot of texture recycling to fit everything on the GPU... Wish me luck!
And do let me know what you think of this crowd!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• CrowdTest07BRR.jpg
    CrowdTest07BRR.jpg
    835.4 KB · Views: 757
Hi all!!!
I'm uploading another test render today! I'm experimenting with crowd-scenes. After all, spectacular executions need a crowd...
smile.gif
But doing crowds in 3D is not that easy, it turns out... This particular render has a crowd in it of about 120 people, and only just fits on my GPU memory to render out without taking all night... I used to use billboards, but these "prefab" billboards don't allow you to pose the figures. In this render, I'm using an actual 3D crowd of twelve people, instanced 10 times over. As a first test, I can say I'm still not there: I didn't put to much time in actually posing the figures in the crowd, I just tried to get a general feeling if it looked okay. I feel that the difference between the main characters of the scene and the crowd is simply too big... As I'm typing this, I've started a project to build the crowd using genesis (1) figures at base resolution and a whole lot of texture recycling to fit everything on the GPU... Wish me luck!
Cheers,
MZ

The position of the crowd is great along with using a barrier and sand in the crucifixion area makes it seems like they are in a coliseum. Also how you posed the girls is nicely done. The flyer is a cute touch. Well done!

Hi all!!!
smile.gif
Cheers,
MZ
Great scene! Now I look for find the double figures.

The position of the crowd is great along with using a barrier and sand in the crucifixion area makes it seems like they are in a coliseum. Also how you posed the girls is nicely done. The flyer is a cute touch. Well done!
:) Yihaa!!! :) you noticed the flyer :) Coudn't stop myself from pushing it in... :)

Yes the woman reading the 'Crucifixion' leaflet is a brilliant touch! :D

In my teen years, long before I discovered CruxForums and so many sharing my kink,
I wrote a whole series of booklets for condemned captives
- and their nearest and dearest and anyone else who might be interested -
about how exactly they were going to be tortured,
I thought a considerate penal system would provide such helpful information :p
Sadly, I didn't keep them - and you're the first cruxer I've come across
who's had a similar notion!

Yes the woman reading the 'Crucifixion' leaflet is a brilliant touch! :D

In my teen years, long before I discovered CruxForums and so many sharing my kink,
I wrote a whole series of booklets for condemned captives
- and their nearest and dearest and anyone else who might be interested -
about how exactly they were going to be tortured,
I thought a considerate penal system would provide such helpful information :p
Sadly, I didn't keep them - and you're the first cruxer I've come across
who's had a similar notion!
Then you'll be happy to know it's a fully functional leaflet with an inside too ;) Maybe for another render... It's not in the shot in this one, but of tot the side of the sandy area is a little cubicle, with a bunch of leaflets like that... The idea is actually it's not necessarily a penal system... But as I post more renders, more of my "wicked world" will be revealed... :)

Hi all!!!
smile.gif
Cheers,
MZ
Looks like you found very willing convicts!!!

Looks like you found very willing convicts!!!
Thanks a lot!!! They're not really convicts... When I get the crowd optimized, I might render out some more shots from this scene so you will get the full picture... :)

Hi all!!!
smile.gif
Cheers,
MZ

Breaking new grounds I see. Bravo!

Do you conjure these women out of your imagination? Because they're so life like.

Breaking new grounds I see. Bravo!

Do you conjure these women out of your imagination? Because they're so life like.
I do conjure them up, but i have to say not all of them end up looking like the ones I post online :)

Hi all!!!
Enjoy an updated version of my trials to create a 3D crowd that can be used to render populated scenes in one go.
As you know I did a render with a rather Lo Rez crowd last week. Well, as you can see I did manage to "upgrade" to more high res figures and still pull it off :)
The render above has been rendered in one go and contains a crowd of "real" 3D people that, at least to my tastes, have sufficient geometry to fit with the six main SubD 3 characters. Next stop: getting the textures to look more like the ones of the main characters. For those who wonder: this scene took 11.3 GB of GPU Ram to render, so it only just fit on my GPU... But as long as it fits, it fits :)
Do let me know what you think! I used the same setting as last one, but couldn't resist to throw in just a little nudity. :)
Cheers,
Mz

Attachments

• 3D CrowdRR.jpg
    3D CrowdRR.jpg
    984 KB · Views: 618
Hi all!!!
Enjoy an updated version of my trials to create a 3D crowd that can be used to render populated scenes in one go.
As you know I did a render with a rather Lo Rez crowd last week. Well, as you can see I did manage to "upgrade" to more high res figures and still pull it off :)
The render above has been rendered in one go and contains a crowd of "real" 3D people that, at least to my tastes, have sufficient geometry to fit with the six main SubD 3 characters. Next stop: getting the textures to look more like the ones of the main characters. For those who wonder: this scene took 11.3 GB of GPU Ram to render, so it only just fit on my GPU... But as long as it fits, it fits :)
Do let me know what you think! I used the same setting as last one, but couldn't resist to throw in just a little nudity. :)
Cheers,
Mz

Great job Marius! The crowd is well done with a good mix of people. Another thing I liked was how you attached a dirty look to the women about to be crucified with marks of dirt on their legs. It seems like the were forced to their knees to take a punishment before being crucified. Glad you kept the brochure. Keep up the good work :)

Hi all,
A quick question to you all. A while ago I registered for a Tumblr account. yet I haven't done anything huge with it... yet. But I'm getting mixed signals about that platform. Some say I should definitely go for a "presence" on Tumblr, others say the times for "my kind of pictures" are long gone there... I'm a bit on the fence on this one. What should I do... To Tumblr or not to Tumblr... Any ideas?
Thanks for your input (if it is at all done to ask a forum about going inline on another forum... If not, I apologize. Obviously I would continue posting here anyway :) )

Hi all!!!
Cheers,
Mz
I like it! The thought of being crucified has had a dramatic effect on the bosoms of two of the cruxees! :p
It's coming on well, the audience are better focused on the star attractions now.
I've long included a fork-lift in my modern-day crux fantasies,
it's the obvious way to get a cross raised.

I like it! The thought of being crucified has had a dramatic effect on the bosoms of two of the cruxees! :p
It's coming on well, the audience are better focused on the star attractions now.
I've long included a fork-lift in my modern-day crux fantasies,
it's the obvious way to get a cross raised.
Thanks a lot!!! The fork-lift was like a no brainer to me too :) It just fits so perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom