Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
The first and the last scene involving Yvonne, perfectly showing the metamorphosis of the character she reenacted.
The transition from the proud woman, to the humiliated and suffering condemned is well shown throughout the whole series!

But next year, she thought, maybe she can play a role of one of the criminals, crucified together with the Messiah...?
With three characters to crucify, the show is getting better every year!

...and most of the viewers thought that Yvonne is only pretending such horrific suffering, as a good actress should do, so there is nothing to feel pity for. They watched her with simple curiosity or indifference. They supposed her she had been stuffed with analgetics before the "execution", which wasn't true - the staff simply forgot to give a "posca" with additional painkillers to the thieves, so none save the Messiah drunk the analgetics cocktail, which helped the main actress with securing her dignity and mastering the pain during the nailing. The thieves - and especially Yvonne - went crazy with pain when being nailed, and later she was dancing her dance of death all the time while hanging on her cross, unlike her companions. And many of the Christian believers were disgusted seeing Yvonne spreading so "easily" and "unnecssarily" her legs or stuck out her labia, breasts or buttocks in pain, considering her pain being only simulated and her personally a shameless whore.

View attachment 1422299
Nice boobs-from-below rendering.

First eye view series...

Yes, it's me, although I still can't believe that everything what happened today, it happened to me personally...

I was sentenced, crowned with thorns and loaded with a heavy beam and immediately leaded to the hilltop full of people... And I was stripped absolutely naked and barefooted before the crowd of spectators: my few friends and much more numerous foes... and I was groped with contempt and abused before their very eyes... And then I was forced to lie down on the wood of shame and mercilessly hammered to the wood with three crude nails, one by one, when the crowd of people was watching me writhing with pain and they were laughing at me mockingly... And then my cross was lifted up and fixed vertically over their heads, and now every single person in the crowd could see me directly with no obstacles, and I could only hang limply, naked and exposed, with my breasts, my genitals, buttocks and anus visible to everyone, being mocked and cursed by the people... And then the priests and officials came and they stared with curiosity but without the slightest mercy at my nude, debased body, especially at my dangling breasts and my spread legs and open labia with contempt, joy and satisfaction, and they humiliated me and cursed me as well... And then I was left for my torment again... and soon I was so exhausted... that... that.. I can say... nothing more... but I... I... can't... bear... this... horrible... pain... and shame... no more......................!

View attachment 1417934 View attachment 1417935
View attachment 1417936 View attachment 1417937
View attachment 1417938 View attachment 1417939
View attachment 1417940 View attachment 1417941
View attachment 1417942 View attachment 1417943
lovely perspective drawings!!

my favorites as well, queen yupar!
Ohhh..there is my fellow supporting actor as Roman Senator @jimsac :p

Currently my rank is higher in status before you put me on the cross in next year passion play ..there i will turn to be lowest female criminal to be tortured and humiliated on the cross . There my body and soul will be under your mercy ;)

Tired of Easter Passion Plays? I am never tired myself.

So, let's applaud the next trio of actresses, voluntarily playing roles of the Messiah and the Thieves.

Just before the beginning they gave the interview to the TV and radio broadcasting agencies. They were in their scenic dresses: the Messiah (Lena Mihailovna Vorobyeva, Russian, 36) in her gown and the Bad Thief (Gretel Finkenstein, German, 45) in more open sleeveless dress, while the Good Thief (Agnieszka Rusinek, Polish, 55) agreed to use more historically correct dress code, being topless and only scantily wrapped around her hips with a rug, hardly covering her crotch and exposing her buttocks. After the beginning of the show, the Messiah was crowned, they all were burdened with their patibula and leaded around the big city square, where the Station Of The Cross were arranged (as you can see, the rug on the Good Thief hips proved to cover nothing in real). Then they were all stripped down to the last thread, forced to drink two pints of vinegar and wine per capita and nailed to the crosses. Their feet were nailed the left one over the right one or the right one over the left one with a single nail to the nearly horizontal support which resulted in the uncovering crotch during the lifting bodies up, when one leg became straight while the other was still significantly bent in the knee.

The weather in the end of March was not very warm so all the actresses emptied few times their overloaded bladders. However they felt no cold. In fact they were sweating as in the midsummer due to the terrific effort of the muscles. Both Thieves told the TV later that the shame of being exposed fully nude to the enormous audience caused not only the sexual arousal but the hot flushes and they easily were able to imagine that they were hanging on the real crosses under the hot Palestine sun.

The scenes with the Mother and a Disciple and other scenes were played (you can see the Bad Thief shrieking at the Messiah and a Good Thief moaning for the mercy, and, finally, the watering of the Messiah). Then the choir and orchestra performed a 25-minutes long concert of passion songs while the crowd and TV audience were watching agony of the three crucified women. The Good Thief fainted before the very end of the play but she was remotely monitored and the physician decided that her life was not threatened yet so they left her hanging unconscious. The Good Thief was near to lost consciousness too but she was able to screamed horribly as her legs were "broken".

The 60 minutes after the first strike of a hammer the crucified trio was "killed" with a false spear and a sham crurifragio, mixing the artificial blood with their real blood, covering their tormented bodies, and thus the play and its official transmission was finished.

PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0843_002.jpg PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0843_003.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0843_004.jpg PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0843_005.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0843_006.jpg PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0843_007.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0843_008.jpg PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0843_009.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0843_010.jpg PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0843_011.jpg

Last edited:
Tired of Easter Passion Plays? I am never tired myself.

So, let's applaud the next trio of actresses, voluntarily playing roles of the Messiah and the Thieves.

Just before the beginning they gave the interview to the TV and radio broadcasting agencies. They were in their scenic dresses: the Messiah (Lena Mihailovna Vorobyeva, Russian, 36) in her gown and the Bad Thief (Gretel Finkenstein, German, 45) in more open sleeveless dress, while the Good Thief (Agnieszka Rusinek, Polish, 55) agreed to use more historically correct dress code, being topless and only scantily wrapped around her hips with a rug, hardly covering her crotch and exposing her buttocks. After the beginning of the show, the Messiah was crowned, they all were burdened with their patibula and leaded around the big city square, where the Station Of The Cross were arranged (as you can see, the rug on the Good Thief hips proved to cover nothing in real). Then they were all stripped down to the last thread, forced to drink two pints of vinegar and wine per capita and nailed to the crosses. Their feet were nailed the left one over the right one or the right one over the left one with a single nail to the nearly horizontal support which resulted in the uncovering crotch during the lifting bodies up, when one leg became straight while the other was still significantly bent in the knee.

The weather in the end of March was not very warm so all the actresses emptied few times their overloaded bladders. However they felt no cold. In fact they were sweating as in the midsummer due to the terrific effort of the muscles. Both Thieves told the TV later that the shame of being exposed fully nude to the enormous audience caused not only the sexual arousal but the hot flushes and they easily were able to imagine that they were hanging on the real crosses under the hot Palestine sun.

The scenes with the Mother and a Disciple and other scenes were played (you can see the Bad Thief shrieking at the Messiah and a Good Thief moaning for the mercy, and, finally, the watering of the Messiah). Then the choir and orchestra performed a 25-minutes long concert of passion songs while the crowd and TV audience were watching agony of the three crucified women. The Good Thief fainted before the very end of the play but she was remotely monitored and the physician decided that her life was not threatened yet so they left her hanging unconscious. The Good Thief was near to lost consciousness too but she was able to screamed horribly as her legs were "broken".

The 60 minutes after the first strike of a hammer the crucified trio was "killed" with a false spear and a sham crurifragio, mixing the artificial blood with their real blood, covering their tormented bodies, and thus the play and its official transmission was finished.

View attachment 1431311 View attachment 1431312
View attachment 1431313 View attachment 1431314
View attachment 1431315 View attachment 1431316
View attachment 1431317 View attachment 1431318
View attachment 1431319 View attachment 1431320
Wondrous! :)

The only thing that you overooked was the inevitable crash on the road behind! :eek:

May we ask questions? Please?

Article 10 of the agreement gives a lot of scope to the team and film crew.

To what extend did they make use of that flexibity in your treatment. Particularly scourging and rape?
I missed your question earlier. You are right, the item 10 requires its conditions to be more precisely listed. I suggest the following Agreement then (Rel. 2):

-------

The Via Crucis Passion Play Reenactress Agreement (Rel. 2)

1. I consent to have my robe removed and my body flogged during the Station "Jesus is condemned to death" (see item 10 for details).

2. I consent to having a crown of thorns placed on my head when dressed again during the Station "Jesus is condemned to death" and I will bear this crown to the end of Via Crucis.

3. I agree to carry the rough wooden beam, circa 40 lb, on my shoulders from the Station "Jesus takes up the Cross" to the "Jesus is nailed to the Cross", circa half a mile.

4. I agree to be stripped completely naked and bare again at the Station "Jesus is stripped of his garments". My head and genitals wouldn't be shaved but the hair will be tied or shortened to shoulder length in order to give no cover to my breasts.

5. I agree to continue carrying the beam naked and barefooted until the Station "Jesus is nailed to the Cross" in the central city square.

6. I agree to be nailed with three nails and hung vertically on a cross during the Station "Jesus is nailed to the Cross".

7. I agree to hang on a cross (no ropes, footrest nor crotch support will be provided), in a crowded square, facing the town hall, full frontal nude, while meditating on the station "Jesus dies on the Cross" until "Jesus is taken down from the Cross", circa 15 minutes, however the period of the hanging could be extended up to half an hour in justified cases (still no ropes nor crotch support will be provided).

8. After being taken down from the cross and stopping the bleeding by the paramedic, I agree to be placed naked on the lap of the kneeling impersonator of the Virgin Mary during the meditation on the Station "Jesus is taken down from the Cross" until "Jesus is laid in the tomb".

9. At the end of the show I agree to give an interview to the TV together with the impersonator of the Virgin Mary, still lying down naked and motionlessly on her lap.

10. I agree to be touched, beaten, humiliated, assaulted and abused by impersonators of the soldiers who will crucify me and by the audience, anything that comes to their mind, with no complains.
This can include (but is not limited to):
- lashing before the execution, in a possibly painful way, however leaving no cuts of the skin and no permanent scars (excluding small punctures of the skin with spikes of whip weights, which must be checked and approved by me earlier) - up to fourty lashes from behind (evenly distributed between the shoulders back, buttocks and thighs), and fourty from front (evenly distributed between the breasts, belly and lower belly including genitals area);
- raping in public (no condoms will be used) - at least once; up to half an hour or up to twelve men in total (including volunteers from the audience if any);
- forcing me to drink posca or similar diuretic drink before the execution (no analgetics will be added), up to four pints, so that I can't avoid urinating in front of the audience during the execution;
- nailing to the cross (medically controlled); hammering nails into the wrists shall be performed during the sexual intercourse;
- posca splashing, spitting, ejaculating and urinating on my lying body nailed to the cross, including genitals, breasts and face, except the wounds in wrists and feet (pouring boiling water, acids, toxic substances, etc. is strictly prohibited);
- during the whole event the soldiers and the audience are allowed to hurt me, abuse and assault me as they wish, including touching, beating with hands, whips or sticks, pinching, tickling, spreading my legs by force, pushing fingers into body orifices, kicking, punching and beating, including kicking the genitals area, as long as visible mutilation or damage to internal organs are avoided; in general any form of abusing and attacking is allowed, as long as it does not threaten my life and health (like beating with heavy or sharp tools, thrusting sticks into body orifices or pulling up by holding on to my legs and other parts of my body, burning the body with a hot devices or an open fire etc etc, which is strictly prohibited);
- throwing small stones, rotten eggs or fruits, lumps of mud, etc etc by the spectators while I'm hanging (excluding targeting my face);
- expressing insults of any kind, verbal humiliation, ridicule, cursing, commenting on my indecent poses, telling any lies about me, laughing at my painful moans, telling sexist or racist jokes, lying to me (e.g. falsely promising that if I will do something obscene, I will get something to drink in return) and any other form of verbal agression and mental abuse is allowed with no limits.

11. I agree to be watched and photographed, recorded and sketched by the audience and the acredited media representatives and artists, including real time broadcasting through the Internet.

Signature

This series shows a Golgotha-like execution of the three criminals: the two male thieves and a female, counted as a traitor of the Roman Empire, so stripped naked and mockingly crowned with thorns even before the verdict (as the death penalty was unavoidable and only the method of execution was to be decided). Of course they were sentenced to the most cruel death possible and crucified on the hill next to the city wall.

The drawings are lacking a background so you can decide by yourself if you will imagine them to be real ancient criminals killed by the Romans or the modern Via Crucis reenactors, performing their painful and terrifying show before the cameras and the 21st century audience.

PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0870_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0870_002.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0870_003.jpg PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0870_004.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0870_005.jpg PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0870_006.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0870_007.jpg PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0870_008.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0870_009.jpg PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0870_010.jpg

Last edited:
I missed your question earlier. You are right, the item 10 requires its conditions to be more precisely listed. I suggest the following Agreement then (Rel. 2):

-------

The Via Crucis Passion Play Reenactress Agreement (Rel. 2)

1. I consent to have my robe removed and my body flogged during the Station "Jesus is condemned to death" (see item 10 for details).

2. I consent to having a crown of thorns placed on my head when dressed again during the Station "Jesus is condemned to death" and I will bear this crown to the end of Via Crucis.

3. I agree to carry the rough wooden beam, circa 40 lb, on my shoulders from the Station "Jesus takes up the Cross" to the "Jesus is nailed to the Cross", circa half a mile.

4. I agree to be stripped completely naked and bare again at the Station "Jesus is stripped of his garments". My head and genitals wouldn't be shaved but the hair will be tied or shortened to shoulder length in order to give no cover to my breasts.

5. I agree to continue carrying the beam naked and barefooted until the Station "Jesus is nailed to the Cross" in the central city square.

6. I agree to be nailed with three nails and hung vertically on a cross during the Station "Jesus is nailed to the Cross".

7. I agree to hang on a cross (no ropes, footrest nor crotch support will be provided), in a crowded square, facing the town hall, full frontal nude, while meditating on the station "Jesus dies on the Cross" until "Jesus is taken down from the Cross", circa 15 minutes, however the period of the hanging could be extended up to half an hour in justified cases (still no ropes nor crotch support will be provided).

8. After being taken down from the cross and stopping the bleeding by the paramedic, I agree to be placed naked on the lap of the kneeling impersonator of the Virgin Mary during the meditation on the Station "Jesus is taken down from the Cross" until "Jesus is laid in the tomb".

9. At the end of the show I agree to give an interview to the TV together with the impersonator of the Virgin Mary, still lying down naked and motionlessly on her lap.

10. I agree to be touched, beaten, humiliated, assaulted and abused by impersonators of the soldiers who will crucify me and by the audience, anything that comes to their mind, with no complains.
This can include (but is not limited to):
- lashing before the execution, in a possibly painful way, however leaving no cuts of the skin and no permanent scars (excluding small punctures of the skin with spikes of whip weights, which must be checked and approved by me earlier) - up to fourty lashes from behind (evenly distributed between the shoulders back, buttocks and thighs), and fourty from front (evenly distributed between the breasts, belly and lower belly including genitals area);
- raping in public (no condoms will be used) - at least once; up to half an hour or up to twelve men in total (including volunteers from the audience if any);
- forcing me to drink posca or similar diuretic drink before the execution (no analgetics will be added), up to four pints, so that I can't avoid urinating in front of the audience during the execution;
- nailing to the cross (medically controlled); hammering nails into the wrists shall be performed during the sexual intercourse;
- posca splashing, spitting, ejaculating and urinating on my lying body nailed to the cross, including genitals, breasts and face, except the wounds in wrists and feet (pouring boiling water, acids, toxic substances, etc. is strictly prohibited);
- during the whole event the soldiers and the audience are allowed to hurt me, abuse and assault me as they wish, including touching, beating with hands, whips or sticks, pinching, tickling, spreading my legs by force, pushing fingers into body orifices, kicking, punching and beating, including kicking the genitals area, as long as visible mutilation or damage to internal organs are avoided; in general any form of abusing and attacking is allowed, as long as it does not threaten my life and health (like beating with heavy or sharp tools, thrusting sticks into body orifices or pulling up by holding on to my legs and other parts of my body, burning the body with a hot devices or an open fire etc etc, which is strictly prohibited);
- throwing small stones, rotten eggs or fruits, lumps of mud, etc etc by the spectators while I'm hanging (excluding targeting my face);
- expressing insults of any kind, verbal humiliation, ridicule, cursing, commenting on my indecent poses, telling any lies about me, laughing at my painful moans, telling sexist or racist jokes, lying to me (e.g. falsely promising that if I will do something obscene, I will get something to drink in return) and any other form of verbal agression and mental abuse is allowed with no limits.

11. I agree to be watched and photographed, recorded and sketched by the audience and the acredited media representatives and artists, including real time broadcasting through the Internet.

Signature
Piece of cake. I ought to be able to do all that! Give me a pen so I can sign. Pour me another glass of Riesling then let’s get on with it!

Piece of cake. I ought to be able to do all that! Give me a pen so I can sign. Pour me another glass of Riesling then let’s get on with it!

11. I consent to allow photos to be taken from whatever angle the photographers deem appropriate
12. I understand that I may be crucified while wearing hideous footwear
13. I consent to all the conditions contained in the fine print on the reverse side of this form

11. I consent to allow photos to be taken from whatever angle the photographers deem appropriate
13. I consent to all the conditions contained in the fine print on the reverse side of this form
Not to mention the following clause in the contract!::deal:

#11 Of course it's obligatory demanding!
#12 No footwear for the victim, please, as well as the sunglasses, gloves nor stockings, even for a lady! :) No jewellery either. Naked and barefooted!
Well, maybe some small piercing (but anything like a bulak nose ornament etc are prohibited!).
#13 I prefer to make things simple: what is not forbidden is permitted. ;)

Another set of Thieves, accompanying The Messiah in the Good Friday Passion Plays.
Slightly fantastic it is... but...

Imagine the Roman Catholic cathedral parish in a big city somewhere in the UK...

The number of people present on the Masses decreased year after year. The local bishop after the long debate with the council agreed that some extraordinary actions were necessary to increase the attractiveness of church and its events. They decided the flagship undertaking should be preparing of a new, more realistic passion plays. Knowing that the Pope is a conservative one he decided to implement the decisions of the program council gradually and slowly.

In 2000 the Thieves were added to the staff. Three men were hanged together on their crosses: the two Thieves along with the reenactor of the Messiah.

However the media and many private respondents emphasized that the masculinization of the show repels many visitors. "People are used to see pretty women advertising and praising various goods!", they told the bishop. And he agreed with this opinion.

As a result, in 2001 for the first time the women volunteered to play the roles of the Thieves. The Impenitent Thief was impersonated by 34 years old widow Angela Fairbanks, who was one of the most active and progressive member of a bishop's council.

In 2001 she must play her role in a tunic (the male actors in 2000 were allowed to wear loincloths only) and the only progress was lack of underwear: she was told to have one but she ignored this rule.

Since 2001 to the year of the death of the pope John Paul The Second the Thieves were "crucified" in the gradually reduced costume, but still modestly covered. In 2003 Angela, when disrobed, proved to be topless and there was no possibility to find something adequate to cover her breasts. But her breasts were really impressive and beautiful, and the people applauded her audacious decision. The Penitent Thief impersonator (Agnes, 27) discreetly signaled to the soldiers that she wanted to have her bust band removed too. The officer nodded and removed the upper half of her costume exposing her boobs. People applauded this decision long and loudly, so both Thieves played their roles topless.

In 2004 of course nobody thought of covering their breasts: they were hung with the two skimpy pieces of cloth only, one to cover the lower belly and the other to veil the gap between the buttocks. And in 2005 only the front piece was used, leaving their buttocks naked, but still there was no possibility to recreate the real Roman way of crucifying criminals full nude.

In 2006 finally the situation of the church begun to slightly change and Angela with her friends convinced the bishop to complete the first stage of planned changes in their show. It was also decided not to warn the public, the authorities nor media representatives before. So, this year, when Angela was leaded to the "hill" and disrobed, she proved to be stark naked. Her comrade was not as brave as her and decided to have a skimpy cloth hanging on the string over her lower belly, although it was as narrow as a woman's hand and hardly covers her slit, exposing partially Agnes's hairy triangle.

The feedback from the public and media was mixed but in general very positive if not enthusiastic and the bishop congratulated the brave actresses. The future scenic "costume" of the Thieves was thus decided. The Messiah wasn't of course allowed to play naked due to the religious feelings and it would be especially improper to see his erection at the sight of naked women at his right and left.

Since both actresses played naked, their whipping (customary preparation for the cross execution in Roman era) could now be included in the repertoire. Since 2007 the women were "scourged". Their backs were whipped with leather whips but not very brutal - in order to not leave any permanent scars.

Since 2008 the crosses were redesigned: the poles were lengthened and the actresses were hanged much higher, better visible to the gathered crowds and citizens living or walking around.

In 2009 a great step forward has been made: the wrists and feet of both Thieves were pierced with real nails, on their strict demand, same as the Messiah's. The ropes were still holding their limbs in place but every move of the hands or legs generated much more pain than before while tied only.

In 2010 the lashing was extended to the front of their bodies to match the Messiah's pattern, however the executors weren't merciful (they were paid not to be!) and focused the whipping on the particularly feminine body parts, mostly breasts and genitals.

In 2011 the women decided together that the ropes shall be removed. And this year the naked victims were not only mercilessly hammered to the wooden logs but they were cruelly hanged on the wounded wrists and feet. Removing of the suppedaneum caused monstruos pain in feet, lacking any support save the horizontal nail hammered into the flesh and piercing the bones. The "criminals" were mostly hanging on the wrists rarely able to lift their bodies up on the wounded feet, which in turn caused murderous pain in wrists.

The actresses performed their roles suffered the really full pain of crucifix agony (of course for 15 minutes only).

In 2012 the soldiers begin to experiment. The feet of the victims were hammered to the sides of the poles. This arrangement caused less pain in feet and allowed the Thieves to breathe easier.

In the same time, the condemned women were forced to drink a two pints of posca before nailing. The day was cold and they couldn't help empty their bladders, pissing their thighs. Both reported later that it was one of the most debasing experiences. Since 2013 posca was added to their schedule.

In 2014 the additional scenes and dialogues were added and the time of the show was extended up to 30 minutes. This time the bishop didn't inform the actresses before and the result was predictable: a horrific fear and despair of the women, feeling like real criminals left to die in agonizing pain. But after the recovery Angela said that though this was the most cruel and sad experience in her whole life up to now, she was surprisingly thankful to the bishop, because for the first time she could feel that despite being the director of the Play, in fact she wasn't controlling the situation. She finally realized that when nailed, she was really fully dependent on the executors. "If they want me to die, they could simply left me and do nothing - and I would die with no doubt".

However the Penitent Thief impersonator wasn't same enthusiastic and she decided to play this role no more. For the future plays Vivianne (Canadian origin, age 25) was hired, an actress and a sex worker, experienced in few fictional crucifixions before, so she makes a perfect counterpart for Angela.

Since the following year the soldiers begun to continue their experiments. The women were nailed with their legs bent outwards, rotated in hips or outstretched and crossed.

In 2019 the second patibulum was tested, and the Thieves were dying with their legs outstretched painfully to the extent, exposing their vulvae and labia in the most obscene way - after being raped as before.

It's a pity that the pandemic lockdowns between 2019 and 2021 halted the project. However in 2022 there was a great comeback. The bishop added the orchestral concert and a choir singing old passion songs, extending the time of the show nearly twice.

So, the period of hanging was once again doubled too. And so the amount of posca to drink, which causes both of the Thieves to urinate few times during the show. And, in order to help the condemned with breathing, sedile in form of a round, thick rods were pushed under the crotch of Angela and Vivienne. It helped ease the pain in wrists but magnified shame and pain in the crotch itself. After the show, Angela proposed for the future shows not to fix the sedile rods from the beginning, but only after the half of the drama, when they would be half-suffocated and exhausted with pain. And Vivienne suggested to use a big hook, bent upwards at the front, and topped with the wooden men's cock, pushed deep into their vaginae. This time the council decided that the Vivienne idea was a better one.

In the 2023 Angela proposed to let all the soldiers rape the condemned if they only wish. The votes of the council were equally distributed between "yes" and "no". The fact that the interested themselves voted for it prevailed. The only surprise was that the eight out of ten soldiers (all except the youngest two) chose Angela, now 55 years old, before Vivienne, now 33!

So, when the crosses with the Messiah (in a loincloth) and with the Penitent Thief (nude with a thick wooden cock pushed deep into her vagina, with her hands painfully outstretched and nailed nearly horizontally and her legs hammered high to the sides of the stipes, moaning with pain, terror and delight) were fixed vertically and the choir begun to sing a hymn, Angela, nailed by her wrists to the patibulum in order to not resist (she played a role of a dangerous bandit!), laid with her knees touching her ears, still being fucked by the executors.

She was crying painfully and weeping in shame - she was as good actress as Vivienne, though an amateur! - but of course she mustn't pretend to be suffering - she WAS suffering as hell, being whipped, burdened with a heavy beam, nailed by wrists and finally less or more brutally raped for twenty five minutes. And finally when they finish the sexual intercourse with her, she was hammered by feet same as Vivienne and lifted up with the same horrendously long and thick wooden device painfully pushed between her labia with a strong kick of a commanding officer.

And when after few minutes of real dying, Angela mad of pain regained her composition and ceased to writhe and cry painfully, she begun to speak her part, with her face red of anger and pain, mocking and cursing the Messiah, who was a false God, the same as he was a false king, and couldn't rescue himself - nor her! - from the horrible death... And she did it so emotionally and the thick wooden cock in her vagina continued pressing her g-point at any move, that finally she fainted and must be revived with a bucket of cold water. And this must be repeated thrice during the agony, which lasted slightly less than an hour.

Many said that it was her best performance ever.

This year - 2024 - Angela (now 56 and 10/12) asked the bishop and the council if they want to see her occupying the cross to the left of the Messiah forever - suggesting that maybe she is too old, but the council and other actors protested and finally she agreed to continue her Impenitent Thief career - provided that this time her vision of sedile would be realized (as an emergency device, supplemented only if necessary). And the bishop and the council agreed once again.

And once again, the Bishop told Angela and Vivienne nothing, wanting to surprise them as much as possible, but according to the yet unpublished news, this year the new King and Queen asked to visit their city in order to watch their Passion Play together with the court officials and few political leaders. The Queen wanted not only to see the brave women as the Thieves but she wanted to attend in the show, impersonating Virgin Mary, and her oldest son agreed to play the legate Pilatus, sentencing the Messiah and his two companions to scourging and to death. Later he would witness from the horseback stripping, nailing, raping and hanging of the Messiah and the Thieves.

The soldiers were preparing new, stronger whips, each made of nine thick leather thongs, for Angela who often wanted more realistic scourging, not worrying too much about her appearance or scars at this age. This would be the second biggest surprise for Angela!

And the third surprise was that the ceremony, in which The Royal Couple was to participate, was expected to last much longer - up to three hours...

PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0889_001ya.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0889_001yb.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0889_001yc.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0889_001yd.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0889_001ye.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0889_001yf.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-15-00-38-46-601_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Another set of Thieves, accompanying The Messiah in the Good Friday Passion Plays.
Slightly fantastic it is... but...

Imagine the Roman Catholic cathedral parish in a big city somewhere in the UK...

The number of people present on the Masses decreased year after year. The local bishop after the long debate with the council agreed that some extraordinary actions were necessary to increase the attractiveness of church and its events. They decided the flagship undertaking should be preparing of a new, more realistic passion plays. Knowing that the Pope is a conservative one he decided to implement the decisions of the program council gradually and slowly.

In 2000 the Thieves were added to the staff. Three men were hanged together on their crosses along with the reenactor of the Messiah.

However the media and many private respondents emphasized that the masculinization of the show repels many visitors. "People are used to see pretty women advertising and praising various goods!", they told the bishop. And he agreed with this opinion.

As a result, in 2001 for the first time the women volunteered to play the roles of the Thieves. The Impenitent Thief was impersonated by 34 years old widow Angela Fairbanks, who was one of the most active and progressive member of a bishop's council.

In 2001 she must play her role in a tunic (the male actors in 2000 were allowed to wear loincloths only) and the only progress was lack of underwear: she was told to have one but she ignored this rule.

Since 2001 to the year of the death of the pope John Paul The Second the Thieves were "crucified" in the gradually reduced costume, but still modestly covered. In 2003 Angela, when disrobed, proved to be topless and there was no possibility to find something adequate. The people applauded her audacious decision so the Penitent Thief impersonator discreetly signaled to the soldiers that she wanted to have her bust band removed too. Both Thieves played their roles topless. In 2004 they were hung with the two skimpy pieces of cloth only and in 2005 only the front piece was used, leaving their buttocks naked, but still there was no possibility to recreate the real Roman way of crucifying criminals.

In 2006 finally the situation of the church begun to slightly change and Angela with her friends convinced the bishop to complete the first stage of planned changes in their show. It was also decided not to warn the public, authorities nor media representatives about it. So, this year, when Angela was leaded to the "hill" and disrobed, she proved to be stark naked. Her comrade was not so brave and decided to have a skimpy loincloth left on her lower belly, although it was as narrow as a woman's hand and hardly covers her hairy triangle.

The feedback from the public and media was mixed but in general very positive if not enthusiastic and the bishop congratulated the brave actress. The future scenic "costume" of the Thieves was thus decided. The Messiah wasn't allowed to play naked due to the religious feelings: it would be improper to see his erection at the sight of naked women at his right and left.

Since both actresses played naked, their whipping (customary preparation for the cross execution) could now be included in the repertoire. Since 2007 the women were "scourged". They were whipped with a leather whips but not very brutal - in order to not leave any permanent scars.

Since 2008 the crosses were redesigned: the poles were lengthened and the actresses were hanged much higher, better visible to the gathered crowds and citizens living or walking around.

In 2009 a great step forward has been made: the wrists and feet of both Thieves were pierced with real nails, same as the Messiah's. The ropes were still holding their limbs in place but every move of the hands or legs generated much more pain than before while tied only.

In 2010 the lashing was extended to the front of their bodies to match the Messiah's pattern.

In 2011 the women decided together that the ropes shall be removed. And this year the naked victims were not only mercilessly hammered to the wooden logs but they were cruelly hanged on the wounded wrists and feet. Removing of the suppedaneum caused monstruos pain in feet, lacking any support save the horizontal nail hammered into the flesh and piercing the bones. The "criminals" were mostly hanging on the wrists rarely able to lift their bodies up on the wounded feet, which in turn caused murderous pain in wrists.
The actresses performed their roles suffered the really full pain of crucifix agony (of course for 15 minutes only).
In 2012 the soldiers begin to experiment. The feet of the victims were hammered to the sides of the poles. This arrangement caused less pain in feet and allowed the Thieves to breathe easier.

In the same time, the condemned women were forced to drink a two pints of posca before nailing. The day was cold and they couldn't help empty their bladders, pissing their thighs. Both reported later that it was one of the most debasing experiences. Since 2013 posca was added to their schedule.

In 2014 the additional scenes and dialogues were added and the time of the show was extended up to 30 minutes. This time the bishop didn't inform the actresses before and the result was predictable: a horrific fear and despair of the women, feeling like real criminals left to die in agonizing pain. But after the recovery Angela said that though this was the most cruel and sad experience in her whole life up to now, she was surprisingly thankful to the bishop, because for the first time she could feel that despite being the director of the Play, in fact she wasn't controlling the situation. She finally realized that when nailed, she was really fully dependent on the executors. "If they want me to die, they could simply left me and do nothing - and I would die with no doubt".

However the Penitent Thief impersonator wasn't same enthusiastic and she decided to play this role no more. For the future plays Vivianne (Canadian origin, age 25) was hired, an actress and a sex worker, experienced in few fictional crucifixions before, so she makes a perfect counterpart for Angela.

Since the following year the soldiers begun to continue their experiments. The women were nailed with their legs bent outwards, rotated in hips or outstretched and crossed.

In 2019 the second patibulum was tested, and the Thieves were dying with their legs outstretched painfully to the extent, exposing their vulvae and labia in the most obscene way - after being raped as before.

It's a pity that the pandemic lockdowns between 2019 and 2021 halted the project. However in 2022 there was a great comeback. The bishop added the orchestral concert and a choir singing old passion songs, extending the time of the show nearly twice.

So, the period of hanging was once again doubled too. And so the amount of posca to drink, which causes both of the Thieves to urinate few times during the show. And, in order to help the condemned with breathing, sedile in form of a round, thick rods were pushed under the crotch of Angela and Vivienne. It helped ease the pain in wrists but magnified shame and pain in the crotch itself. After the show, Angela proposed for the future shows not to fix the sedile rods from the beginning, but only after the half of the drama, when they would be half-suffocated and exhausted with pain. And Vivienne suggested to use a big hook, bent upwards at the front, and topped with the wooden men's cock, pushed deep into their vaginae. This time the council decided that the Vivienne idea was a better one.

In the 2023 Angela proposed to let all the soldiers rape the condemned if they only wish. The votes of the council were equally distributed between "yes" and "no". The fact that the interested themselves voted for it prevailed. The only surprise was that the eight out of ten soldiers (all except the youngest two) chose Angela, now 55 years old, before Vivienne, now 33!

So, when the crosses with the Messiah (in a loincloth) and with the Penitent Thief (nude with a thick wooden cock pushed deep into her vagina, moaning with pain and delight) were fixed vertically and the choir begun to sing a hymn, Angela, nailed by wrists to the patibulum in order to not resist, still was fucked by the executors.

She was crying painfully and weeping in shame - she was as good actress as Vivienne, though an amateur! - but of course she mustn't pretend to be suffering - she WAS suffering as hell, being whipped, burdened with a heavy beam, nailed by wrists and finally less or more brutally raped for twenty five minutes. And finally she was hammered by feet and lifted up with the horrendously long and thick wooden device painfully pushed between her labia.

And then she begun to speak her part, with her face red of anger and pain, mocking and cursing the Messiah, who was a false God, the same as he was a false king, and couldn't rescue himself - nor her! - from the horrible death... And she did it so emotionally and the thick wooden cock in her vagina continued pressing her g-point at any move, that finally she fainted and must be revived with a bucket of cold water. And this must be repeated thrice during the agony, which lasted slightly less than an hour.

This year - 2024 - Angela (56 and 10/12) asked the bishop and the council if they want to see her occupying the cross to the left of the Messiah forever - suggesting that maybe she is too old, but the council and other actors protested and finally she agreed to continue her Impenitent Thief career - provided that this time her vision of sedile would be realized (as an emergency device, supplemented only if necessary). And the bishop and the council agreed once again.

And once again, the Bishop told Angela and Vivienne nothing, wanting to surprise them as much as possible, but according to the yet unpublished news, this year the new King and Queen asked to visit their city in order to watch their Passion Play together with the court officials and few political leaders. The Queen wanted not only to see the brave women as the Thieves but she wanted to attend in the show, impersonating Virgin Mary, and her oldest son agreed to play the legate Pilatus, sentencing the Messiah and his two companions to scourging and to death. Later he would witness from the horseback stripping, nailing, raping and hanging of the Messiah and the Thieves.

The soldiers were preparing new, stronger whips, each made of nine thick leather thongs, for Angela who often wanted more realistic scourging, not worrying too much about her appearance or scars at this age. This would be the second biggest surprise for Angela!

And the third surprise was that the ceremony, in which The Royal Couple was to participate, was expected to last much longer - up to three hours... lol

View attachment 1432551
View attachment 1432552
View attachment 1432553
View attachment 1432554
View attachment 1432555
View attachment 1432556
And THAT’s what’s known as PROGRESS! ;)

Back
Top Bottom