Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some manipulations based of of Ramon Ramirez’s works
I expect there is an interesting story behind those, Cruxkilla. It is unusual to see drawings manipulated like this, and I hereby return the compliment. :D

Cruxkilla my compliments ps1.jpg

Aren't the first two based on original artwork by bobnearled/bobinder?
Actually yes they are! I completely forgot. Thank you for telling me. Do you like them?
Yes, but I see a special vitality in your original drawings.
Actually the same is true of bobinder. His manips are great, but I really liked his drawings.
Pen/pencil and paper is still the most expressive medium IMHO.
Thanks, @Hangnail - you beat me to it! :D

This first one is based off of “Amy”, a strong Christian who would never renounce her faith if it suddenly became a crime punishable by crucifixion :)

Attachments

• FA6E4262-B661-4558-961E-166EC896A99D.jpeg
    FA6E4262-B661-4558-961E-166EC896A99D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 282
  • A55C2C18-6601-4AB5-8EAD-1B20583E9DAF.jpeg
    A55C2C18-6601-4AB5-8EAD-1B20583E9DAF.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 405
I never heard of such method, so it is pure fantasy, but I think that the big nail - it must be really long and thick - hammered under the crotch would be very efficient as a sedile.

View attachment 428055

And maybe more efficient would be a big nail hammered through the crotch - it should be inserted between the labia, piercing the rear side of a vagina, pushed through the perineum, protruding from the anus and then hammered into the wood. Prolonging death, causing additional pain and reminding the victim every moment about her nakedness and humiliation. The up and down dancing would be slightly limited but not impossible and connected with the extra pain and bleeding from the wounded crotch. The limp hanging would be impossible too, at least for a long time, because of the painful and unstable support.

View attachment 428058 View attachment 428060

Could be used reversed if the victim is crucified with her front to the cross (we can add the nail head to the previous drawing to show the idea).

View attachment 428062
I would love to see my wife like this

After such interesting story added to my drawing by Hangnail (thanks!), I decided to post the next series with no my own description, in order to not limit your own imagination. Only few technical explanations: This time only few people went to the gallows from the town together with the nearly naked condemned woman leaded by two soldiers and a civil assistant and witnessed the nailing and no one save guards stayed to the end (due to the horrible pain and big amount of blood after intestines perforation she died at the evening after just some 10 hours) - the people looking at the corpse on the last image are the casual passers-by. That's all. The background is up to you, ladies and gentlemen. Voila!

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_001.jpg
    823.8 KB · Views: 494
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_002.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_002.jpg
    742.3 KB · Views: 464
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_003.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 471
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_004.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 467
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_005.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 460
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_006.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_006.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 465
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_007.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_007.jpg
    843.9 KB · Views: 453
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_008.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_008.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 456
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_009.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2230_009.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 501
(due to the horrible pain and big amount of blood after intestines perforation she died at the evening after just some 10 hours)

That’s a long time to sit on such a nasty-looking horn! I expect the executioners did not let her gently lower herself onto it, either...

You do amazing work!

... I decided to post the next series with no my own description, in order to not limit your own imagination. ...

Here's a story: an alternate history of the events described in the bible, book of Joshua, Chapter 2.

==========
Rahab, the Harlot of Jericho

Then Joshua son of Nun secretly sent two spies from Shittim. And they entered Jericho and stayed at the house of a harlot named Rahab.

When the King of Jericho sent his men, Rahab hid the spies and told the King's men: "Yes, the men came to me, but I did not know where they had come from. At dusk, when it was time to close the city gate, they left. Go after them quickly. You may catch up with them."

Before the spies lay down for the night, she went up on the roof and laid with them, and said unto them: "Now, because I have shown kindness to you, swear to me by the Lord that Israel will show kindness to my family. Spare the lives of my father and mother, my brothers and sisters."

"Our lives for your lives!" the men assured her. "But when we return to take the city you must leave this scarlet cord hanging down from your window", for the house she lived in was part of the city wall.

So Rahab let them down by a rope through the window, and left the cord hanging there that they might know her and spare her and her family.

But when the morning dawned the men of Jericho saw the cord and came unto Rahab saying "We know you have deceived us. The king will hear of it." And when the king heard what Rahab had done, he ordered that she be taken outside the city wall and displayed in torment.

In the morning they took Rahab outside the city and pinned her on the frame of tears. She cried out in a loud voice and all in the city heard her for that day, and the night, and another day, and another night.

On the third day the men of Israel returned, disguised as travellers, and when they saw her displayed outside the wall they could not pass but stood there wondering at the sight. Then they returned to Joshua to tell him of the harshness of the Jerichoans. And the men of Jericho took Rahab's body down from the frame of tears, but her family were afraid to claim it. Whereupon they left it for the dogs until all the flesh was eaten and her bones were ground to dust on the road to Jericho.

Here's a story: an alternate history of the events described in the bible, book of Joshua, Chapter 2.

==========
Rahab, the Harlot of Jericho

Then Joshua son of Nun secretly sent two spies from Shittim. And they entered Jericho and stayed at the house of a harlot named Rahab.

When the King of Jericho sent his men, Rahab hid the spies and told the King's men: "Yes, the men came to me, but I did not know where they had come from. At dusk, when it was time to close the city gate, they left. Go after them quickly. You may catch up with them."

Before the spies lay down for the night, she went up on the roof and laid with them, and said unto them: "Now, because I have shown kindness to you, swear to me by the Lord that Israel will show kindness to my family. Spare the lives of my father and mother, my brothers and sisters."

"Our lives for your lives!" the men assured her. "But when we return to take the city you must leave this scarlet cord hanging down from your window", for the house she lived in was part of the city wall.

So Rahab let them down by a rope through the window, and left the cord hanging there that they might know her and spare her and her family.

But when the morning dawned the men of Jericho saw the cord and came unto Rahab saying "We know you have deceived us. The king will hear of it." And when the king heard what Rahab had done, he ordered that she be taken outside the city wall and displayed in torment.

In the morning they took Rahab outside the city and pinned her on the frame of tears. She cried out in a loud voice and all in the city heard her for that day, and the night, and another day, and another night.

On the third day the men of Israel returned, disguised as travellers, and when they saw her displayed outside the wall they could not pass but stood there wondering at the sight. Then they returned to Joshua to tell him of the harshness of the Jerichoans. And the men of Jericho took Rahab's body down from the frame of tears, but her family were afraid to claim it. Whereupon they left it for the dogs until all the flesh was eaten and her bones were ground to dust on the road to Jericho.

clever and well done :goodjob::clapping:

Maybe some crows really could speak human language or maybe it was only girl's fatigue, grogginess and the result of a heavy sunstroke and days of the most painful agony but when they appeared, Daria heards not only flapping wings but the unexpected harsh voice croaking: "What a skinny woman they gave us again! They really want us, poor ravens, to starve at this desert, don't they?"

Attachments

• IMG_20190904_182902.jpg
    IMG_20190904_182902.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom