Sonja at the Roman camp (a little crux-Story in 5 chapters)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I really liked it. It captures the physicality of it, and the contradictory feelings. The pain, the shame, the arousal and the pride. The struggle and the triumph of endurance. A young woman riding a complex roller coaster of feelings.

The people saw it. They watched with interest. They registered every detail. Sweat ran into Sonya's left eye. She winced and squeezed her eyelids together. The audience saw that, too.

Look at me!, she thought as she writhed naked on the wood. I can bear it! I can bear it! I delivered myself to the cross. I am at the mercy of your looks. Look as much as you want!

She fought against the shackles and at the same time dropped into them and let hold her tight. She enjoyed being crucified. The pain had become something beautiful and arousing.

At some point she sank into the shackles with a contented sigh. She hung quietly and surrendered on the cross

She looked at the naked woman on the cross. I will be like you, she thought. I will endure it with pride.

The setting is a little implausible, but oh so delicious. Are only female criminals accepted?

Sonja in the Roman camp - 1

Sonja had gone to Lendingen with her friend Fiona. There the annual Roman Festival took place. The Roman Association of Lendingen was famous nationwide. The people lived their hobby on a large area, on whichstood realistic replicas of Roman buildings. There were Roman roads and houses, baths, artisan houses and everything related to ancient Rome. It looked like a real Roman city in Germany around the year 50AD.
Madiosi-2018-244-camp01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom