Soon ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Once upon a time when a lady of the Royal Household had just achieved womanhood there came a night when the city of Mytilene rang with the clash of swords and shouts of rage and screams of alarm. Messalios went immediately to where her mother was strapping on her armour and giving orders to her hoplites both loyal men of Lesbos and proud Amazons both.

“Mother where is my armour?” Asked Messalios, “This my first battle and I would join you and your guard.”

8 Messalios.jpg

“Not today,” Said Queen Penthesilea, “Today we are assailed by the Myrmidons from Thessaly and their Argive overlords, Agamemnon makes war on Priam and we must fight to defend ourselves.”

“Then let me join in the battle mother!” Messalios stamped a foot and shook her golden hair.

“Nay, this battle will go ill, we must fight for our honour’s sake but I cannot risk my house’s future, you will stay and command the servants.”

“Mother but I can fight!” Messalios protested.

“First show me you can obey orders,” Replied Penthesilea and with that she swept out at the head of her host of Lesbian men and Amazon women.

“You fetch my armour,” Messalios ordered the first servant she laid eyes upon.

“Erm,” The younger girl looked at her feet, “TheQueensaidIshouldn’tsorryyourhighmumblemumble oh is that the time, I just remembered I am supposed to attend cleaning out the pigs!” With that she dashed off.

9 Messalios.jpg

“You fetch me my armour,” Messalios commanded a servant boy.

“The Queen ordered it hidden,” Said the servant, “I don’t know where it is and erm, I need to go help muck out the Royal Cattle.” With that he dashed off.

“And you?” Messalios asked the last remaining boy.

“The Queen said strictly no armour,” Said the young man.

“How about a sword,” Messalios winked.

“And specifically no weapons your Highness,” He replied.

“Well dammit, let’s go and watch the battle at least,” Messalios said. However from the battlements the view was very unsatisfactory it being night and both sides seeming to go out of their way to extinguish any lamps or fires, “Well I cannot see anything here, let’s get closer.” Messalios trotted down the steps from the Palace battlements.

“Er is that wise your Highness?” Asked the Servant.

“Wiser than saying no to me,” Messalios growled.

Actually finding the fighting proved harder than she expected. The narrow streets did not give much of a view when you were down among them and made sound echo strangely. It always seemed the fight was just around the corner but when Messalios got there it had already moved on. She did find an injured Amazon dying though her long dark hair scattered on the cobble stones where her helmet had tumbled, a dark patch showed under her arm where the spear had found a chink in her armour.

“Is that you Sissyphia?” The injured woman called, “I could always recognise you by your golden hair like Aphrodite, well slip me a coin I go across the Styx, here take my sword in return and avenge me Bar…arrrrrgh.” She died.

10 Messalios.jpg

“I don’t think you should have that sword,” Said the servant.

“Nonsense,” Said Messalios, finding a coin from her purse and putting it on Bar…arrrgh’s lips, “She told me to avenge her and I shall.” Messalios brandished her sword and rushed towards the fighting.

She arrived in the main square of Mytilene just in time to see her mother kneeling with the sword of a very large man at her throat. “Leave her alone or I kill you!” Roared Messalio and charged.

She swung the sword with all her might but the big man laughed and dodged. “That sword is bigger than you girl.”

“I kill you,” Shrieked Masslios swinging hard once again. To her annoyance the big man dodged.

“That is not the proper way to use a sword,” He said.

“I kill you,” Messalios was very clear on this point, the man was equally clear on not getting the point and dodged again.

“Look first you need a shield, you man, give me your shield,” He ordered and then both had to skip aside as Messalio charged again.

“I kill you,” She screamed.

11 Messalios.jpg

“Here catch,” Said the big man throwing Messalios the smaller man’s shield. It was still quite big though. After all it needed to protect a man and the man beside him in battle. Messalios was not expecting to play shield Frisbee and so went over with a crash, “Oh I am sorry,” Said the big man hauling it off of Messalios, “I am Achilles, who are you brave girl?”

“I kill you,” Messalios said a bit dazedly, she tried looking for her sword, she was not entirely sure if it was the one on the left being stood on by the man on the right or the one on the right being stood on by the man on the left, they kept swapping places.

“Well Queen Penthesilea, agree to my terms and I’ll let your people leave for the mainland, the Lesbians to be ruled by a king appointed by Agamemnon and just to make sure you don’t sneak back I’ll take two hostages, your daughter Messalios and this one I Kill You, I like her,” Agamemnon told the defeated Queen.

“That is my daughter Messalios,” Said Queen Penthesilea.

“Well, well, well,” Said Agamemnon picking Messalios up and looking her over, “I like her, she is clever, she has already outwitted me once and put up more fight than most men I meet, I’ll take the one hostage then.”

“Mother, I am going to be sick,” Said Messalios and threw up over a Myrmidon as Achilles ducked to one side.

:(:(:(

rosamund-pike-051-08 (2).jpg Hum, I wonder if I'll be in good hands ...
I'll have not my dear slave ... :(
Those men are appearing like ........ crude !:eek:
Obviously, this "Achille" never could be so much cultivated than us, lesbians of Lesbos'Island ...

But I'll be proud, like my mother the Queen of Amazons !!!
:rolleyes:flower1

Once upon a time when a lady of the Royal Household had just achieved womanhood there came a night when the city of Mytilene rang with the clash of swords and shouts of rage and screams of alarm. Messalios went immediately to where her mother was strapping on her armour and giving orders to her hoplites both loyal men of Lesbos and proud Amazons both.

“Mother where is my armour?” Asked Messalios, “This my first battle and I would join you and your guard.”

View attachment 444636

“Not today,” Said Queen Penthesilea, “Today we are assailed by the Myrmidons from Thessaly and their Argive overlords, Agamemnon makes war on Priam and we must fight to defend ourselves.”

“Then let me join in the battle mother!” Messalios stamped a foot and shook her golden hair.

“Nay, this battle will go ill, we must fight for our honour’s sake but I cannot risk my house’s future, you will stay and command the servants.”

“First show me you can obey orders,” Replied Penthesilea and with that she swept out at the head of her host of Lesbian men and Amazon women.

“Erm,” The younger girl looked at her feet, “TheQueensaidIshouldn’tsorryyourhighmumblemumble oh is that the time, I just remembered I am supposed to attend cleaning out the pigs!” With that she dashed off.

View attachment 444637

“The Queen ordered it hidden,” Said the servant, “I don’t know where it is and erm, I need to go help muck out the Royal Cattle.” With that he dashed off.

“Well dammit, let’s go and watch the battle at least,” Messalios said. However from the battlements the view was very unsatisfactory it being night and both sides seeming to go out of their way to extinguish any lamps or fires, “Well I cannot see anything here, let’s get closer.” Messalios trotted down the steps from the Palace battlements.

Actually finding the fighting proved harder than she expected. The narrow streets did not give much of a view when you were down among them and made sound echo strangely. It always seemed the fight was just around the corner but when Messalios got there it had already moved on. She did find an injured Amazon dying though her long dark hair scattered on the cobble stones where her helmet had tumbled, a dark patch showed under her arm where the spear had found a chink in her armour.

“Is that you Sissyphia?” The injured woman called, “I could always recognise you by your golden hair like Aphrodite, well slip me a coin I go across the Styx, here take my sword in return and avenge me Bar…arrrrrgh.” She died.

View attachment 444638

“Nonsense,” Said Messalios, finding a coin from her purse and putting it on Bar…arrrgh’s lips, “She told me to avenge her and I shall.” Messalios brandished her sword and rushed towards the fighting.

She arrived in the main square of Mytilene just in time to see her mother kneeling with the sword of a very large man at her throat. “Leave her alone or I kill you!” Roared Messalio and charged.

She swung the sword with all her might but the big man laughed and dodged. “That sword is bigger than you girl.”

“I kill you,” Shrieked Masslios swinging hard once again. To her annoyance the big man dodged.

“I kill you,” Messalios was very clear on this point, the man was equally clear on not getting the point and dodged again.

“Look first you need a shield, you man, give me your shield,” He ordered and then both had to skip aside as Messalio charged again.

View attachment 444639

“Here catch,” Said the big man throwing Messalios the smaller man’s shield. It was still quite big though. After all it needed to protect a man and the man beside him in battle. Messalios was not expecting to play shield Frisbee and so went over with a crash, “Oh I am sorry,” Said the big man hauling it off of Messalios, “I am Achilles, who are you brave girl?”

“I kill you,” Messalios said a bit dazedly, she tried looking for her sword, she was not entirely sure if it was the one on the left being stood on by the man on the right or the one on the right being stood on by the man on the left, they kept swapping places.

“Well Queen Penthesilea, agree to my terms and I’ll let your people leave for the mainland, the Lesbians to be ruled by a king appointed by Agamemnon and just to make sure you don’t sneak back I’ll take two hostages, your daughter Messalios and this one I Kill You, I like her,” Agamemnon told the defeated Queen.

“Well, well, well,” Said Agamemnon picking Messalios up and looking her over, “I like her, she is clever, she has already outwitted me once and put up more fight than most men I meet, I’ll take the one hostage then.”

“Mother, I am going to be sick,” Said Messalios and threw up over a Myrmidon as Achilles ducked to one side.
Lesbian men and Amazon women? :confused:

And a bevomited Myrmidon! :boaa: (Wish I could replace the great white telephone with a Myrmidon, but then, I wouldn't know how to draw a Myrmidon! :doh:)

Say what you like, but RR keep us interested! :)

:popcorn:

View attachment 444636

View attachment 444637

View attachment 444638

View attachment 444639

BIMG_1003.JPGBarr...arghhhh dies :(

What a pity ... and in those boots too? :rolleyes:

Take my sword .. go fight the good fight! :devil:

Great episode!!!!

:popcorn:

This Messalios for your squirrel
messalios-4-jpg.444645
... WHAT ? !!!
But this Messaline for Pp?
IMG_5105.JPG ... WHAT ? !!!

Now wonder the squirrel ran while Pp edged closer :D

Back