Soon ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
So after a brief break for mid-winter festivities we return to the formative years of Messalios of Lesbos dear listeners :)

To put it bluntly being a hostage was quite simply boring. Really boring, boringly boring with a lot of boredom for good measure, in case anyone is in any doubt Messalios was in a bit of a sulk. She wondered around the royal precinct rather listlessly until she heard shouting and yelling coming from the Temple of Artemis. As it seemed the only place something even vaguely interesting was going on she went to investigate. It was not entirely astonishing to find a group of naked young men running around in a temple, that sort of thing happened in a lot of rituals though those were not as fun as the ones involving naked young women in Messalios’s opinion.

What did surprise her were the rounds of cheese sitting upon the altar beneath the Goddess’s gaze and guarded by a number of half-naked barrel chested veteran warriors who seemed to waging war on the younger men armed with switches made of willow. The young men would form an impromptu group and run up to the altar only to be driven back by the whipping wands with nothing more than fresh welts to show for their trouble.

12 Messalios.JPG

“What is going on?” Messalios asked a servant girl who had also stopped to watch with a slightly dreamy look on her face.

“Oh they are training the new warrior cadets, that cheese is for their supper but they can only have it if they can win off the altar. The veterans are guarding it with their whips and will beat anyone who comes too close,” Said the girl.

“Do you have to be naked to take part?” Asked Messalios.

“Yes of course,” Said the girl, “I think that is the best bit, see that young Patroclus isn’t he dreamy?” She looked over at Messalios for confirmation, “Hey wait what are you doing?”

Messalios merely pulled her shift over her head and flung it on the floor, “I like cheese, I want some for my supper.”

“But you’re a girl,” Protested the maid.

“Of course, girls do everything better,” Smiled Messalios and skipped into the nave before the altar, “Let me show you how it is done,” Said Messalios. The boys who had been moaning to each other about their latest bruises looked at her in shock. Messalios smirked, jiggled her hips and then simply charged.

“She’ll get slapped right down,” More or less summed up the collective jeers of the boys. Indeed the veterans moved quickly to intercept her. Thwack went a switch across her belly, “ooof,” Went Messalios a little bit winded but although she missed a step she kept running. Hiss, Crack, Whistle and whack went further blows across her back and buttocks but Messalios kept running forwards. Bright stinging pain flashed straight into her brain and filled her eyes with light as someone managed a stroke right on the nipple, she faltered little and thwip went another lash upon her other breast.

13 Messalios.JPG

Wiping tears from her eyes she pressed on. A flurry of blows landed on all parts, arms and legs and buttocks and breast and belly and back even cheek, “Careful there, could have had an eye,” Someone admonished but Messalios had eyes for only one thing.

“I have the cheese!” She held her prize aloft, “Owwww.” Messalios still found herself belaboured with blows of the biting willow twigs until she had won free from the veterans around the altar.

“I have the cheese,” She showed the young men proudly.

14 Messalios.jpg

“She cheated,” One of them shouted, “Get her.” Messalios turned and fled but there was too little room to run and besides they were too fast for her.

“My cheese,” Messalios curled around it as she was pummelled and grabbed.

“Enough!” Roared a voice no one dared question, “If you want a cheese for your own then you must win it from the altar,” Achilles stated firmly, “Well done Messalios, nice set of bruises there.”

“Hey I have a cheese too,” Patroclus had snuck up on the altar while the veterans had been distracted by the rest of the cadets.

“Well done,” Achilles smiled, “Nice and sneaky,” He patted Patroclus on the bottom, “But you are still standing by the altar, tan his hide boys.” Patroclus yelped as the veterans set to with a will but though he emerged looking like a tan zebra with red strips he still had a big grin on his face.

“That was clever,” Patroclus told Messalios, “You worked out they weren’t actually stopping us, they were just whipping us as we went by.”

“Clever is getting the cheese,” Messalios told him and broke off some to start chewing, “Now where did I leave my shift?”

Last edited:
Hiss, Crack, Whistle and whack went further blows across her back and buttocks but Messalios kept running forwards. Bright stinging pain flashed straight into her brain and filled her eyes with light as someone managed a stroke right on the nipple, she faltered little and thwip went another lash upon her other breast.
IMG_5140.JPG
When Messalios gets that determined look in her eyes you know she will not be denied. But does she delight in the cheese for supper or the touches from all those whips and switches? :devil:

But does she delight in the cheese for supper or the touches from all those whips and switches? :devil:

Messalios (4).jpg Indeed !!! My squirrel conducts me in perilous situations ; if I want to eat, I'm obliged to fight , as well against myself !:D

If only, before that I give to him his nuts, he was obliged to do 1/4 of what I do, he would piss into his panthy !!!

squirrel-eating-nuts-girls-hand-41037676.jpg ... :p ... squirrel-5.jpg

So after a brief break for mid-winter festivities we return to the formative years of Messalios of Lesbos dear listeners :)

To put it bluntly being a hostage was quite simply boring. Really boring, boringly boring with a lot of boredom for good measure, in case anyone is in any doubt Messalios was in a bit of a sulk. She wondered around the royal precinct rather listlessly until she heard shouting and yelling coming from the Temple of Artemis. As it seemed the only place something even vaguely interesting was going on she went to investigate. It was not entirely astonishing to find a group of naked young men running around in a temple, that sort of thing happened in a lot of rituals though those were not as fun as the ones involving naked young women in Messalios’s opinion.

What did surprise her were the rounds of cheese sitting upon the altar beneath the Goddess’s gaze and guarded by a number of half-naked barrel chested veteran warriors who seemed to waging war on the younger men armed with switches made of willow. The young men would form an impromptu group and run up to the altar only to be driven back by the whipping wands with nothing more than fresh welts to show for their trouble.

View attachment 446498

“What is going on?” Messalios asked a servant girl who had also stopped to watch with a slightly dreamy look on her face.

“Oh they are training the new warrior cadets, that cheese is for their supper but they can only have it if they can win off the altar. The veterans are guarding it with their whips and will beat anyone who comes too close,” Said the girl.

“Do you have to be naked to take part?” Asked Messalios.

“Yes of course,” Said the girl, “I think that is the best bit, see that young Patroclus isn’t he dreamy?” She looked over at Messalios for confirmation, “Hey wait what are you doing?”

Messalios merely pulled her shift over her head and flung it on the floor, “I like cheese, I want some for my supper.”

“But you’re a girl,” Protested the maid.

“Of course, girls do everything better,” Smiled Messalios and skipped into the nave before the altar, “Let me show you how it is done,” Said Messalios. The boys who had been moaning to each other about their latest bruises looked at her in shock. Messalios smirked, jiggled her hips and then simply charged.

“She’ll get slapped right down,” More or less summed up the collective jeers of the boys. Indeed the veterans moved quickly to intercept her. Thwack went a switch across her belly, “ooof,” Went Messalios a little bit winded but although she missed a step she kept running. Hiss, Crack, Whistle and whack went further blows across her back and buttocks but Messalios kept running forwards. Bright stinging pain flashed straight into her brain and filled her eyes with light as someone managed a stroke right on the nipple, she faltered little and thwip went another lash upon her other breast.

View attachment 446499

Wiping tears from her eyes she pressed on. A flurry of blows landed on all parts, arms and legs and buttocks and breast and belly and back even cheek, “Careful there, could have had an eye,” Someone admonished but Messalios had eyes for only one thing.

“I have the cheese!” She held her prize aloft, “Owwww.” Messalios still found herself belaboured with blows of the biting willow twigs until she had won free from the veterans around the altar.

“I have the cheese,” She showed the young men proudly.

View attachment 446500

“She cheated,” One of them shouted, “Get her.” Messalios turned and fled but there was too little room to run and besides they were too fast for her.

“My cheese,” Messalios curled around it as she was pummelled and grabbed.

“Enough!” Roared a voice no one dared question, “If you want a cheese for your own then you must win it from the altar,” Achilles stated firmly, “Well done Messalios, nice set of bruises there.”

“Hey I have a cheese too,” Patroclus had snuck up on the altar while the veterans had been distracted by the rest of the cadets.

“Well done,” Achilles smiled, “Nice and sneaky,” He patted Patroclus on the bottom, “But you are still standing by the altar, tan his hide boys.” Patroclus yelped as the veterans set to with a will but though he emerged looking like a tan zebra with red strips he still had a big grin on his face.

“That was clever,” Patroclus told Messalios, “You worked out they weren’t actually stopping us, they were just whipping us as we went by.”

“Clever is getting the cheese,” Messalios told him and broke off some to start chewing, “Now where did I leave my shift?”
Great Scott! :eek:

Is there nothing the French won't do to get their hands on a bit of cheese? :confused:

Or keep it in the box

camembert.jpg

That incidentally is the Gloucestershire cheese-rolling,
reportedly taken over by the French :eek:
No wonder they voted for Brexit!

(ah, a little research confirms the box contained un poisson d'avril ;) :p)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom