Strip Or Be Stripped

Male or Female and Strip or Be Stripped?

• Female, Strip

Votes: 89 17.7%
  • Female, Stripped

Votes: 272 54.2%
  • Male, Strip

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • Male, Stripped

Votes: 103 20.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I wouldn't normally re-post something I've said before on a thread,
but it was a long while back, and what you say brings it back to me -
I voted for "strip [myself]" - not because of the humiliation thing,
I like being naked, I'm not an exhibitionist but nor am I ashamed of my body -
it would just be a last thing I could do for myself,
I'd get pleasure from taking off whatever clothes were left,
then turn to let the crowd see me,
flick back my hair, give a little smile to my Executioner,
"Ready, Sir!"​
Obviously I like them to strip the loincloth themselves: "Ready, Sir!" But with several different connotations: Pride - exhibitionism - fear - surrender - or even: defiance and contempt of their torturers.
cathedral.jpgwrithing.jpg

I once submitted to a Woman who ordered me to strip. When I had she kicked my pile of clothes, scattering them, then told me to pick them up and fold them neatly.

It threw me, firstly another woman disrespecting my clothes had an effect on me, secondly having to scrabble naked after them and fold them embarrassed me.

I once submitted to a Woman who ordered me to strip. When I had she kicked my pile of clothes, scattering them, then told me to pick them up and fold them neatly.

It threw me, firstly another woman disrespecting my clothes had an effect on me, secondly having to scrabble naked after them and fold them embarrassed me.
I hope you folded them neatly!!!

I would say one tries to optimise the torture, so we strip the females because they do not love to show the vagina. The males, which would love to show their penis to all, will be forced to wear a loincloth.

Back
Top Bottom