Studies In Cruciform 2.0

Go to CruxDreams.com
Studies in Cruciform 2.616
I'm new here - do these even qualify as crucifixions?
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Cruciform, yes (that what the thread is anyway).
Crucifixion? yes, most of them. Nice selection. #5 and #6 are interesting, and #10 is a nice little action piece.

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Oh yes. Yes they do :D

#2 and #4 for special mention, great pics, and #3 and #5 are close behind.

Would someone please raise the girl in #7 and put us both out of our misery! So much potential, but she needs to be suspended, for heaven's sake!

Barb, quick, get your bottom up off you heels and get your knees and ankles at least shoulder width apart!!!

Who asked you Tree???????

tumblr_n8b49lUL7q1teh4zoo1_500.jpg And after trying so hard, this is what I get in return.....bracing for the worst... damn this table is hard and cold .... tell me when, so I can grit my teeth, ok?

View attachment 207091 I like #3, as proof to Eul that I am not hopeless....I am determined to get this "presenting" business down right. Takes practice.
That's quite good,
Masters have different opinions as to the position a slavegirl should hold for taking her Punishment.
One serious fault is daring to peer round like that, your face should be firmly flat on the floor.
Good points are the way your bum's lifted by your hands tucked in under it,
and the fact that at least the edges of your breasts can be reached by the tip of the Whiplash.
But my Master - and, it seems many others - prefer arms stretched out in front,
so my breasts hang down and the Whip can curl right round them.
Here are some good examples from DeviantArt,
credits to Scarerick, RembrandtJones and Pene4

gorean_whipping_position_by_scarerick.jpg jasmin_156_by_rembrandt_jones.jpg slave_pose_ix_by_pene4.jpg

Last edited:
That's quite good,
Masters have different opinions as to the position a slavegirl should hold for taking her Punishment.
One serious fault is daring to peer round like that, your face should be firmly flat on the floor.
Good points are the way your bum's lifted by your hands tucked in under it,
and the fact that at least the edges of your breasts can be reached by the tip of the Whiplash.
But my Master - and, it seems many others - prefer arms stretched out in front,
so my breasts hang down and the Whip can curl right round them.
Here are some good examples from DeviantArt,
credits to Scarerick, RembrandtJones and Pene4

View attachment 207133 View attachment 207134 View attachment 207135

Glad to know you think I am making progress, and I do fancy the part about my breasts hanging down so the whip can curl around them, so I will go for the arms stretched out in front position in the future.:p

Back
Top Bottom