Studies In Cruciform 2.0

Go to CruxDreams.com
well Barb does get punishes a lot by Wragg but i can see why. she is hot an has a cute an adorable butt. an a nice body. but some times i think she shouls be ties to a bed an slowly an sexually teased an give her some sexual release.

508595-ac453e01bf6255198b8502d14966094a.jpg
Nice lines and curves. :)

View attachment 509130

this lass has a commendably detached attitude -
she seems more interested in the joinery
than in the fact she's being thrashed with the nine tails :D

Focus! Focus on anything but the whip and the coming lash! Try anything!

this one gives me a feeling of déjà-vu -- Jolly, was anyone secretly watching? even filming? hmmmmm....????
I do like to look at this again and again. Do not concern yourself. Which part would you like to relive? If I mark the pristine canvas, or paint such a sculpture, it must add to the artistry, not destroy it.

Do not concern yourself. Which part would you like to relive? If I mark the pristine canvas, or paint such a sculpture, it must add to the artistry, not destroy it.
Oh you and the artistry. You and your outside view, your survey of the conquered landscape. This is not just visual, a lot of it s about the rhythm, as I'm screaming and squirming and letting go into the bonds, catch the moment where you'd expect me to cry out again but I don't as I forget myself, ... as I don't concern myself with anything. Yes I could have some more of that.

Back
Top Bottom