Taking Chances

Go to CruxDreams.com
I haven't read your other stories yet, and I didn't finish this one either. It was getting too late, which means 3am for me. I'm still quite new here and have spent maybe too much time browsing past content. There's quite a lot of it, but I'll catch up. A long story needs special moment, since I should read them in one pass. When reading in English, I can't remember them same way than using my native language, I have to rely on the image forming on my head, and it don't stay there very long.

I'll probably try to find time to read the rest of this one today. I'm anxious to know what happens. I have had few options in my mind, and that's a sign of a good story and interesting person. Does she get caught sniffing people's stuff, punished and highly turned on by it, or does she take her social experiments even further by submitting on painful punishments just for her curiosity to find out people's reactions. If she does, Is it going to turn her on and how far she's ready to go. Some people here, for sure, would like to see her as a sexual predator, who first seduce people, then torture and finally kill them in brutal ways. Again, just for curiosity.

Two first these scenarios would be interesting for me, as well as many others, most likely the actual continuation of this one.

Thank you for your ideas and reactions, Stungiskhan. This story is almost done (just the last two sections of the last chapter to post). The story doesn't go in any of the directions you suggest (in fact - full disclosure - none of the Taking Chances stories does), which is why I've always been unsure if these stories are a good fit here - too tame I suppose. But I'll get this one finished up quickly. Thank you again for your engagement and ideas.

Chapter Nine (Part 2 of 3)

I had been silent, entertained by the activities, loving the opportunity to watch these two creeps be humiliated. I also thought about how I had missed out on another Saturday night of baby-sitting money for this. Now, as Ed came and Mac received the mouth rape they usually gave to naïve co-eds, I laughed loud and long with the girls. As Ed and Mac disengaged, I supposed to myself that this show was worth some lost baby-sitting bucks.

Ed and Mac again seemed shell shocked by the whole experience. I reflected that perhaps they were such twisted, dangerous perverts because they were gay and just could not come to terms with that fact about themselves: that they projected their self-loathing onto their female victims. Then I remembered I’m an Astronomy major, not Psychology, and thought it might be better to save my theorizing for gamma ray bursts. I hope they get themselves sorted out, but I suppose their frat house is not exactly the place for long, late night conversations about sexual identity.

I finished my musings: finally decided they would probably end up as Republican Party senators.

We, almost literally, kicked them out the door of the suite, barely giving them time to pull their clothes on. Then they were gone. We were all over ourselves, dancing, laughing, hugging. The evening had been a smashing success. Through it all I considered how close it had come to being a disaster. I thought maybe I had learned a lesson to keep a rein on my hubris.

We were all of age so we took some minutes to make sure the boys had exited the premises and then rode the elevator down to the hotel bar for a late-night toast to our success. We sat around a small table, drank colorful beverages, and talked with huddled heads about the magnificent entertainment we had experienced, breaking periodically into uproarious laughter at each other’s observations.

It recalled to my mind fond memories of listening to Emily’s stories about naked and embarrassed boys, red-faced and stroking their dicks for a little audience because the cards had been unkind to them. Then we went back to the room and prepared for bed. We slept late and after a huge breakfast in the hotel restaurant we made our way back home. As we exited the hotel I had an almost irresistible urge to rub my nose with a crooked finger ala Ray Walston.

I was surprised that neither Mac nor Ed called until Tuesday. Finally, my cell rang as I walked across campus, Ed’s number showing on the display.

“Hello,” I said.

“Dani, hi,” Ed said. “So, we’re wondering when we go to our first meeting.”

“Oh, yeah, that,” I said. “Well, is Friday night too soon?”

“Hell, no!” said Ed. “We’re ready. Born ready. Semper Fi. Boo-yah!” I considered briefly how the military sounding bravado usually comes out of boys who will never be found within a mile of a recruiter’s office.

“Okay,” I said, “got something to write with?”

“Yeah, um, yeah,” he said.

I gave him an address in a more affluent part of town; told him to be there Friday evening at nine.

“Listen,” I said, “it’s at the home of the oldest couple in our group, but don’t let that throw you. They’ll be expecting you. Our little group’s motto is ‘Ready to play. Ready to fuck.’ Just say that when they open the door.”

“Okay, Dani,” Ed said. “Hey, thanks. The other night was a little rough, you know. But hell, we lost. It’s okay.”

“Hey, the sweet just ain’t as sweet without the sour,” I said. Yeah, I know. Jason Lee. Vanilla Sky. Guilty of more copyright infringement.

“Yeah,” Ed said. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. You’ll be there Friday?”

“Oh, yeah,” I said, “I’ll be there.” Of course, I was going to be there. I could not miss this.

The house is in the sort of neighborhood that when they built it they didn’t just cut all the trees down, bulldoze the place, and build two hundred identical houses, the floor plan flipped on half of them. Each home was unique and tucked back at the end of a drive, surrounded by the thick woods natural to this area.

I left my car half a mile away in the lot of a retail store and hoofed the distance to the house, arriving at about ten minutes before nine. It was entirely dark, and as I approached the address I melted into the woods at the edge of the road. I stepped lightly over roots and forest debris, made my way carefully to a point about ten yards from the front door. I sat with my back to a large tree trunk, facing away from the house, ten feet or so deep in the woods.

Right at nine the boys pulled into the driveway. The car’s engine shut down and the headlights extinguished simultaneously. I peeked around the tree and watched as Ed and Mac sauntered briskly up the bordered walk toward the front door. Their arms were around each other’s shoulders and Ed gave Mac a thump on his chest.

They bounded up the five steps to the front door, and Mac hit the doorbell. I could hear it out at my hiding spot. A few moments later the door opened wide. An attractive, forty-something woman stood looking through the screen of the storm door.

“Hey, how are you doing tonight?” Mac asked.

Ed took his turn. “We’re ready to play! Ready to fuck!” he announced.

There was a slightly drawn out moment of silence before the woman started shrieking. “Edgar!” she screamed. “Edgar! Edgar! Call 911! Edgar, oh God, get one of those patrol cars of yours out here!”

The boys looked at one another. “No, I don’t think you understand,” said Ed. “I’m Ed. This is Mac. Dani sent us. You know. The video.”

I could hear stomping from somewhere in the house approaching the front door. The woman let out another long and shrill shriek. Soon a burly, balding man, bare-chested, wearing just trousers, was at the door. From his size and bulk, he could have been a black bear standing on its hind legs.

“Oh, God, Edgar!” The woman was almost in hysterics. “Oh, God! One of them is Ed and the other is Mac, and they say some boy named Danny sent them here. They say they want to fuck!”

“You go inside,” the big man gently said to the woman.

After she had disappeared back into the interior of the house the man opened the screen door and stepped out onto the landing. He rested his hands on his hips.

“Now what the fuck is going on here?” he asked. I peeked around the tree again. I noted that his feet were bare, and I could not help but wonder that stomping as loud as I’d heard could have come from bare feet. The boys were stunned into silence.

“Well?” the man asked.

“Um, Sir, I think we may have the wrong house,” offered Ed. He and Mac began to retreat down the stairs a step at a time. After they had gone down a few steps the large, balding man began to step down the stairs one at a time in synch.

“Is this, uh, is this number thirty-one, Sir?” Ed offered lamely, as he and Mac retreated down the walk, followed step-by-step by the older man. When the boys reached the car, they piled in. The engine and headlights were back on in a second, the car backing down the drive fast. I heard the back-bumper impact loudly with the street as their car tried to negotiate the dip between the driveway and the street’s crowned surface too quickly. Then there was a chirp of tires and they were gone, a faint smell of rubber hanging in the air.

The big man watched them go. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell, punched a couple of buttons.

“Hey, it’s Chief. That you, Donlon? You got the desk again tonight?” he asked. “Have a car head over toward my neighborhood. They’re looking for” he described the car and gave the tag number, gave thumbnail descriptions of the boys. “They answer to Ed and Mac. There may be some guy named Danny with them. Just pick them up.” He listened to his phone for a moment. “Oh, hell, I don’t know. Call it a trespassing, or, no, make it a disorderly. I’ll be down in a little while. Just hold them for me.”

I have no idea how I kept it together. I have no idea what story the boys told down at the station. The man made his way inside to dress, and once he had closed the door I took off and walked back to my car. It was a Friday night, and after giving it some thought I decided that this night too had been worth losing a baby-sitting job over.

Thank you for your ideas and reactions, Stungiskhan. This story is almost done (just the last two sections of the last chapter to post). The story doesn't go in any of the directions you suggest (in fact - full disclosure - none of the Taking Chances stories does), which is why I've always been unsure if these stories are a good fit here - too tame I suppose. But I'll get this one finished up quickly. Thank you again for your engagement and ideas.
Now I have read all the published parts and I still liked it, especially the ass whipping scene and it’s driving forces.

For me, it’s not that important what has been written but what could have been written according to my imagination. For that purpose, this story have worked really well because I like the main character, what she’s doing and why. That’s also the reason why it took few hours to read these remaining parts.

For example the belt whipping part: In my mind, it was much more severe and it turned her on because I like to think it that way. This doesn’t work with all stories because many times it’s better leave things untold than tell wrong things.

I have also published some of my stories here and know they are quite far from main stream. I’m also not very good writer what comes to using language. I concentrate mostly on the scene setup and have written them for my own fun.

As I have said it multiple times already, Thalia, your stories are a breath of fresh air in here. Torture and snuff is a dime a dozen around these parts (not that I am against it, well I am a member of this site for a reason after all), but you stand out for me.

Was wondering when/if you will finish dani's chapter as you hadn't published a new chapter in a while.

Thank you

As I have said it multiple times already, Thalia, your stories are a breath of fresh air in here. Torture and snuff is a dime a dozen around these parts (not that I am against it, well I am a member of this site for a reason after all), but you stand out for me.

Was wondering when/if you will finish dani's chapter as you hadn't published a new chapter in a while.

Thank you
I agree with you. For me, torture is acceptable if it’s needed bring up something interesting from the character, define the future behavior or just prove the mental strength.

I liked how this story painted this unusual but interesting character. My mind made some adjustments to better fit for my taste.

She still didn’t like much of the sex or bdsm, but she got really turned on from the sacrifices she made to push her plan forward.

She got great satisfaction in her bed, after nude exposure and again when she submitted for the whipping, which I imagined to be much more severe.

Chapter Nine (Part 3 of 3)

I wasn’t on campus until Monday. I avoided the student union for a couple days: gave the boys a chance to marinate. Wednesday I went over to the union for lunch. I got there early, sat so I could watch for the boys. They arrived about fifteen minutes later and spotted me immediately. As they approached my table their expressions were neutral. They sat, this time no backward chairs or sitting on a corner of the table looking down.

“So, Dani,” Ed began, “um, did I not hear you right about the address for Friday?”

“No,” I said. “No, I’m sure you went to the right place. Mrs. Police Chief answered the door?”

“What the fuck, Ed!” said Mac.

“That’s just what I was thinkin’, Mac,” said Ed. “What the fuck! Where does this group meet exactly, Dani?”

“Group?” I looked at them blankly. “Laurel and Hardy could out-think you two. There is no group. God, you guys are a real piece of work.”

“You fuckin’ bitch!” Ed said, anger filling his voice, his eyes taking on menace. “You God-damned fucking bitch. You’re going to be goddamned sorry…”

I had opened my backpack as he spoke, took out a couple of nine by twelve envelopes, tossed them one each in front of the boys.

I cut off Ed. “You just want to shut up and have a look at that.”

“Shit,” Ed said contemptuously. They each opened their envelopes, their faces turning white as they looked at selected video captures of highlights from their performance in the suite’s bedroom.

“I like the one where the cum is running out of the corner of your mouth,” I commented to Ed. “I think the composition is great. And the one with Mac’s dick in your mouth kind of making a bulge in your cheek. And Mac, the one where you’re lapping off the plate, and there’s that long string of cum running from the end of your tongue down onto the plate. What do they say? Priceless!”

“You fucking bitch!” Ed repeated.

“Oh, Ed, hey, can’t we be in the friend zone?” I asked. “Okay. I guess not. But you do want to be really nice, Ed. Mac. You want to be very, very nice. Because if you’re not, every one of your frat brothers is going to have copies of those, and more. They may get some video files, too. And I’m sure the sororities would just get a kick in the pants out of those. The ladies in the dorm.”

“So, what is this?” Ed asked. “Some kind of scam? Some kind of blackmail?”

“How clearly and concisely you’ve framed the situation, Ed,” I said.

“So, what do want?” Ed asked. “Money?”

“Me?” I asked. “Nothing. Well, not much. I just want you two to be good boys. Do you know what a Least Wanted List is?” They looked at me blankly. “You think girls on a campus this size don’t talk? Don’t compare notes? Your names are up in every ladies bathroom on campus. They’re there because you’re both date-rapists.”

“Yo, Dani, hey,” Mac said.

“Don’t even start,” I said. “Just stuff a sock in it. After your little adventure Friday night, I wouldn’t think there are any charges.” Their silence confirmed to me that was the case. “But I’d be willing to bet a session on the dick spit that your pictures and prints are on file. Maybe they collected a little DNA?” Again, they were silent. “Oh, you’re going to be very, very good boys. I have girlfriends, and those girlfriends have girlfriends. You do not want it getting back to me that you’ve been bad boys.”

“So, what?” Ed asked. “We can’t have a sex life now without your approval?”

“You can have all the sex life you want,” I said. “If you can find a girl stupid enough to get within a mile of you. If it’s all consensual. If she says ‘yes’ clearly and unambiguously. And I don’t mean because you’re pulling her hair out or because you have your hand around her throat.” I gave them each a level look. “Don’t you boys start getting the idea that you can work around this. You can’t. You just learn how to be good boys.” I put my head in between the two of theirs and lowered my voice. “Or maybe try a gay bar. Your dicks didn’t lie in that hotel suite. I think once you’ve accepted yourselves for who you are you’ll be a lot better balanced, and you’ll stop hurting people. But, hey, that’s just one woman’s opinion. No charge for the counseling session.”

I left them then. I ditched my class. Went home for the rest of my Wednesday afternoon. There’s a first time for everything.

When I got home, I went to my room. Lying on my bed I thought about the things I had done over the last few weeks in pursuit of my self-imposed assignment. I thought about my nude exhibition at the party. I thought about getting my ass whipped and how I could still feel a little remnant of soreness from my fading welts and bruises. I thought about my big bet with the boys, the memory of the risk I’d taken eliciting in me a delicious little shivery thrill. I thought of the shows I’d put the boys through: the victorious female dominating, enjoying her hard-won spoils.

I realized suddenly that as those thoughts had filled my mind my jeans had somehow become unzipped, my hand had somehow found its way into my underwear, and arousal was about to overwhelm me. After my orgasm, I fell asleep and did not wake until the following morning.

So, as Aunt Roberta said, that’s my story.

I’ve started my e-mail to Aunt Roberta a dozen times and each time I’ve trashed it. I don’t know. I don’t think it’s an e-mail she’ll ever find occupying her in-box.

Letting Aunt Roberta be able to experience vicariously winning her bet from years ago? Doing my good deed for the day by reining in a couple of date rapists? Those were the two wellsprings from which this broad river of my adventure had sprung.

Have they started to sound like excuses to you, too?

You were probably way ahead of me. I think I had the same feeling too a few weeks ago when I dreamed this up, but maybe I just decided to fool myself. People do that a lot, even very smart people.

After four years of having what seems like half this campus unknowingly reveal their secrets to me, I’ve come to believe that the hardest secrets for a person to know are her own. It seems like the toughest person for me to get secrets out of is me.

I think of all the things I’ve done and experienced while pursuing my scheme. When I do that sliding, slippery feeling is in my stomach again, the one I had felt at thirteen when I’d discovered something private about my mom. Now that feeling is inside me again because I think the assignment I’ve really been on these last few weeks is to finally begin to learn something private about myself.

I know I’m going to do some thinking about this, do some exploring, do some doing. I believe I’m going to do all that even if it costs me a few A-minuses.

I can hardly wait to learn what secrets I have to reveal.

# # # # END # # # #

Other stories in Taking Chances

Volume One - Ellen's Bet
: Ellen is a business executive based in Chicago, married twelve years to her husband, David, and the mother of three grade-school-age girls. While on a business trip to Baton Rouge in early February 2010 Ellen is invited by the local manager she is working with, Patrick, to come to his house to watch the Super Bowl. Three young men from the office also are in attendance. Before the game, one of the young men proposes a bet for a sizable amount of money. Ellen - with no other way to cover the bet and wondering from where the impulse may have come and where her prized sagacity and perspicacity have gone - proposes to cover the bets of all four men with her body. When Ellen loses her bet, she must spend the rest of the night at the sexual beck and call of the men. Patrick's wife, Roberta, is instrumental in helping her through her grueling night, and they become close friends. In this novella of about 24,000 words, Ellen spends a night like no other in her life, wondering from what dark part of her psyche had come the impulse to place herself so far out on so risky a limb, and how she will cope with the load of guilt and remorse that she will carry back to her home.

Volume Two - Roberta's Bet: In the first chapter of Volume One - Ellen's Bet, Roberta relates to Ellen in very brief fashion an incident she experienced as a graduate student. She believed her college football squad was bound to lose, as it had every year for a decade, to its gridiron rival. The two financial aid lab assistants, who helped her with her thesis research and were members of the football squad, disagreed. A bet ensued. This is the complete telling of that tale. In this novelette of about 13,000 words, Roberta tells Ellen and us about her motivations for making the bet, and of her mental explorations and musings: how will she ever handle the humiliation and degradation of losing, even though she knows that outcome to be beyond remote. And when she wins, as she fully expects, how will she react to her afternoon as a dominant female: the two young men who had proposed such a loathsome and vile bet at her mercy? We experience the game with her, and the result.

Volume Three - Dani's Bet: Dani is Roberta's younger niece. She is an academically gifted, sexually late-blooming college senior at Roberta's alma mater. In this novella of nine chapters and about 36,000 words Dani finds a way to satisfy her budding sexual curiosity: she discovers a way to learn the sexual secrets of others. Eventually, she comes upon the knowledge of her Aunt Roberta's humiliations from years before and determines to do something to make it right and give her aunt the vicarious thrill and catharsis of having won her bet with her lab assistants (Volume Two: Roberta's Bet). But to do this she must lure two campus date-rape predators into a supremely dangerous wager. Will she emerge victorious and unscathed, or go down to humiliating defeat, as had Roberta?

Volume Four - Emily's Bet: Emily is Roberta's (Volume Two - Roberta’s Bet) older niece and Dani's (Volume Three - Dani’s Bet) elder sister. In this novella of eight chapters and about 25,000 words, we meet Emily, working a job she loves with a great boss in Chicago. While Dani had always been the wallflower, timid and socially withdrawn through her teen years, Emily was the party girl. She was exposed to, and came to like very well, stripping games because of the entertaining and bawdy sights they placed before her eyes. The fact that she never lost made them even more enjoyable. Through her late teens and college years she found herself in ever riskier games, always coming out on top. Now at twenty-eight years old her glory days are behind her, but one night the itch strikes, and she invites four male friends into a chancy game. Will her winning streak continue, or will she finally be defeated? And how will all this affect Ian, a Brit working at his bank's Chicago office, for whom Emily has been feeling the stirrings of romantic attraction?

Volume Five - Ellen and David's Bet: Ellen is back home in Chicago with her husband, David and their three daughters. The baggage she's brought back from Baton Rouge (Volume One: Ellen’s Bet) is weighted down with guilt and remorse: the product of her impulsive, foolish, irresponsible bet and its aftermath. How does she tell David - does she tell David? - about the horrendous night when she had to pay off her rash, thoughtless wager? In this darkest story of the Taking Chances series Ellen begins to tip-toe through that field of landmines seeking atonement and absolution. Every method of penance she tries comes up far short of what she knows is necessary for true forgiveness and freedom from the encumbrance of her transgressions. As it turns out, David has secrets of his own to reveal. Volume Five – Ellen and David’s Bet is a novella of ten chapters and about 34,000 words.

Volume Six - Emily and Ellen's Bet: Emily and Ellen work in downtown Chicago. In this novel of seventeen chapters plus epilogue and about 79,000 words, they frequently eat lunch at Grant Park's Buckingham Fountain. In early spring, just after Emily's experience with her friends (Volume Four - Emily's Bet) and Ellen's efforts to set things right with David (Volume Five - Ellen and David's Bet), the two women confide in each other about their recent experiences and discover their mutual interest in erotic wagering. Meanwhile, Ellen and David begin as a couple to explore David's secret desires. Emily and Ian begin to grow their nascent relationship. Emily and Ellen begin making a series of small-time bets with each other that result in low-level public exposure for the loser. But finally, Emily again encounters Marcy, a cruel and dominant woman who had found Emily vulnerable in her story (Volume Four - Emily's Bet). Now Emily impulsively challenges Marcy to a hazardous and supremely risky bet that will either settle the score or disastrously visit on her more public humiliations.

Volume Seven - Martina's Bet: We met Martina briefly in Volume Four - Emily's Bet. She had a larger role in Volume Six - Emily and Ellen's Bet. Now, in this premium length novel of thirty chapters plus epilogue and about 150,000 words, we hear Martina's heartrending story. In her adolescence, Martina had non-sexual experiences that had the effect of awakening in her a curiosity about the concepts of dominance and submission. Now as a young adult in her mid-twenties, Martina feels the urge to sort out those curiosities and desires and to discover who she is: a female domme, a submissive woman, or something in between. Men enter her life, and Martina must decide if her out-of-the-ordinary sexual tastes and curiosities will affect her relationships. We learn how Martina makes her discovery about her sexual identity, and if she succeeds in finding love.

Volume Eight - Alicia’s Bet
: Alicia is one of Dani’s housemates (Volume Three: Dani’s Bet). She, Dani, and their housemates, Monica and Gloria, have traveled to Chicago to attend Emily and Ian’s wedding (Volume Four - Emily’s Bet). While in town, the women are introduced to the BDSM club Leather & Lace (Volume Six - Emily and Ellen’s Bet; and Volume Seven - Martina’s Bet). The club will shortly hold its annual Medieval Faire, during which one unlucky participant is chosen by lottery to be designated as the Lawbreaker, to be jailed, tried, and sentenced to the sort of public corporal punishments and humiliations that awaited criminals in Medieval England and the early American colonies. In this novel of forty-one chapters and about 82,000 words, Alicia has recently completed a degree in Sociology, with coursework in Anglo-Saxon societal structures of the Middle Ages. She eagerly awaits her opportunity to come as close as possible in the twenty-first century to witnessing the application of the fifteenth century system of criminal justice on an unlucky lawbreaker.

Back
Top Bottom