Tattooed Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the famous words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along".
I kind of wish I didn't start this thread:( I only wanted to show naked women with tattoos. Personally, I am fascinated by them, and a lot of the woman I know who have tattoos, have great stories about the reason they chose their tattoos.

Hondo, never feel bad about starting a new and interesting thread, that is what we are all about here. Some will like it, others not so much, but if you don't post on the basis that some will not like it then we all miss out. Who knows what great things are sitting out there unposted because people feel uncertain how it will be received?
Tattoos have been around a long time. I'd like to know the story behind these, the oldest known tattoos.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...oved-to-be-first-known-body-art-a6777476.html

article-2478420-190A710500000578-172_634x416.jpg cross-shaped-tattoo-on-otzi-knee.jpg

One of the most famous tattoos in crux -

View attachment 533516 View attachment 533517

occupies the left shoulder blade of Alice Kiss. This tattoo is generally referred to as a 'Chinese character', although Maha Shiva's first impression was that it appears to be Sanskrit. He later suggested that it might be an extremely stylised version of the Chinese symbol meaning, 'Poison'. In tattoo art, the Poison symbol carries associated meanings of 'harsh' and 'tough'. I am speculating, but it might just be the kind of tattoo you get in Moscow, if you ask for a Chinese character indicating a tough, no-nonsense, independent persona.

View attachment 533518 View attachment 533519

Alice's second tattoo is even more impressive, but is rarely seen. It occupies a large area of her lower back and tends not to have been appreciated by her photographers, who generally airbrushed it out of her modelling shoots. It appears to be a creature with a long beak and wings. The best image of this tattoo was photographed by Makar during the filming of 'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forrest', and ironically the tattoo appears in an extremely rare picture of Alice fully clothed! Makar's pictures are always honest images, which are almost never Photoshopped - what you see is what you get. My impression is that Alice has a large humming bird on her back.

View attachment 533520 View attachment 533521

The hummingbird tattoo is considered to be a popular mainstream tattoo for women. A unique and graceful bird, able to fly in all directions, even backwards and upside down, up to 25 miles per hour, it eats fifty times a day due to its constant burning of energy. Because the hummingbird is so small, it has to work hard to survive. A tattoo of a hummingbird can represent such adversity and be meaningful to a person who has been through a lot in life. It symbolises the strength to rise above trouble and hardship.

It is emblematic of going through hard times and surpassing them, representing someone who lives life to the full. The tattoo represents energy, hard work, and unfailing effort. Other meanings include, love, joy, hope, life and peace. Although the hummingbird is often associated with attraction and affection, it is a lone traveller, an independent bird which spends most of its time alone. The hummingbird tattoo can symbolize such independent freedom.

Not all of Alice's photographers were as honest as Makar, and the hummingbird tattoo is nearly always deleted in post-production. For example, Vadim Rigin removed it (but preserved the shoulder tattoo) after photographing Alice for the series entitled, 'Break'. Rigin also photographed her in, 'Red Velvet', published in three series by Erotic Beauty, and in all of these pictures, he deleted both tattoos.

View attachment 533522 View attachment 533523
Great post Bobinder! I only wanted to post naked ladies with tattoos, and you took it to another level, well done sir!
:beer:

I could have sworn there was a thread on ladies with tattoos, but after searching more the 30 pages I gave up.
Apologies if there is one.

Some tattooed ladies for you tattoo lovers out there.

View attachment 533397 View attachment 533398 View attachment 533399 View attachment 533400 View attachment 533401 View attachment 533402 View attachment 533403 View attachment 533404 View attachment 533405 View attachment 533406

Ignore #6 I messed up:doh:

In fact - for me tattooes area no-go

Great post Bobinder! I only wanted to post naked ladies with tattoos, and you took it to another level, well done sir!
:beer:
Thanks Hondo, and congratulations on an interesting new thread - two days old and already on page two!
It has caused some lively discussion, which means people are interested.
I am curious about what the tattoos express concerning those who wear them.
And, you know - any excuse to promote my favourite crux star!

fcm Alice Rigin-Studio 55741_058_123_190lo.jpg

Thanks Hondo, and congratulations on an interesting new thread - two days old and already on page two!
It has caused some lively discussion, which means people are interested.
I am curious about what the tattoos express concerning those who wear them.
And, you know - any excuse to promote my favourite crux star!

View attachment 533625
And Tree had the audacity to hang her in the Eva thread!!!:doh::doh::doh:

When I was young and thinking of a tattoo my Grandmother of 95 years young stripped down in front of my sister and me and showed us what old tattoos looked like. While I love the art, I will always have the image of her sagging tattoos in my mind. Some things you cannot unsee.

I kind of wish I didn't start this thread:( I

Why do you feel that way?
This is a perfectly good thread, filled with beautiful women. Personally I think they'd all look a lot better without the ink, but that's no reason not to post them. As someone who dislikes tattoos, I have no issues at all with you posting this thread or the images within it. Please continue as there are many people here who like inked women more than I do, and I still like looking at beautiful women naked, inked or not.

I think I said this in one of the other threads:
Everyone is free to decorate their bodies any way they choose. For myself, I have no problem with a woman having a small tattoo like Alice. My problem is, that when she has extensive tattoos, I find it distracting. Rather than looking at the I'm looking at her ink. In these examples, although the women are hot, I can't see them for the tats.
tat1.jpg tat2.jpg tat3.jpg tat4.jpg tat5.jpg
For the record, I don't have any tattoos. I could never think of anything I wanted permanently etched into my skin.

When I was young and thinking of a tattoo my Grandmother of 95 years young stripped down in front of my sister and me and showed us what old tattoos looked like. While I love the art, I will always have the image of her sagging tattoos in my mind. Some things you cannot unsee.

Not sure how bad they would have to get to outweigh the memories of the road for me.

Back
Top Bottom