The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Always good to see those little experiments of yours, their outcome tends to be very satisfying ;)
This one's covering her left boob with the luxurious flow of her hair; if she's aiming for modesty maybe she needs to push up her hips a little higher and drop her head a bit forward to cover herself some more. That would of course be a delicious invitation for some whipping :D

View attachment 733863

Anyway how do the glasses stay on with the writhing and whipping... ??

Well that is pretty damn good for a start. It seems you've run into one common problem ... you need a bigger piece of paper ;)

Rigourously working on self-improvement is always a commendable trait, especially with slave-girls!

Luckily, in order to portray your fantasy self you have unlimited access to the model, so just strike some cruxy poses against a wall and use the pics for reference.
That gives you a way to share your cruxed body with the roaring crowd of onlookers (who will be more cheering than jeering though) without the privacy issues of posintg actual pics. For perfect safety just modify your drawn cruxette alter-ego in a few aspects.

Thanks for your advice algabal. I want to capture the image of womanly musculature strained to its fullest from hanging while yet retaining some softer feminine curves (breasts, hips, belly).

Roughly anatomically correct . . . I'll work on her, er . . . me!

Thanks. Some artists put so much emotion in very simple drawings. Wish I could replicate that.

Practice makes perfect!
This is a good results for an early attempt (much better than mine....)
I suggest a figure manikin if you don't already have one:
They are cheap:they can be found at the hobby alley in 1 dollar stores or any major store.

Attachments

• Figure manikin1.jpeg
    Figure manikin1.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 421
Tried again. Groan . . .me again.JPG

I should probably put this somewhere else . . . like the trash!:eek:
It's very expressive Marcella, and you have a good grasp of anatomy and figure proportions.
We are our own harshest critics, especially when the work begins to look as good as this. ;)

Tried again. Groan . . .View attachment 734443

I should probably put this somewhere else . . . like the trash!:eek:

Marcella I think it's damn good. Not perfect, but you clearly have talent and with a bit of work you could be knocking out classics before too long. I would certainly have rather seen this than not seen it! :)

It ain't perfect but trash?

Hell No!
Keep on going:)

Noble Vulchur's latest, with a caption that succinctly sums up what The Dance is all about. :eek: :very_hot::clapping:

Attachments

• 64A5AAFC-FBCF-4858-82B5-29ACC2637744.jpeg
    64A5AAFC-FBCF-4858-82B5-29ACC2637744.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 518
  • 87CB58A2-C87A-47EE-9F14-E9A412CE9718.jpeg
    87CB58A2-C87A-47EE-9F14-E9A412CE9718.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 683
Noble Vulchur's latest, with a caption that succinctly sums up what The Dance is all about. :eek: :very_hot::clapping:

The only position on the cross (especially with the way she is nailed) that I think could remotely help is for the person to lean their upper body out and away from the cross, press their ass back against the wood and try to put as much weight as possible there, to take pressure off the nails in the wrists and feet.

The effectiveness of this technique would depend on a lot of factors, including the type of cross or wood to which the victim is pinned. I like to picture well-used crosses as having smoothed-out sections which dozens of victims have pressed their asses against in their instinctive attempts to find relief. Unfortunate for later victims, as smooth wood would be almost impossible to rest against, and they would have to take the cornu or sedile (if provided) much sooner.

All of this assumes that the victim is fixed to the cross in a way that allows for the Dance, of course.

Last edited:
The only position on the cross (especially with the way she is nailed) that I think could remotely help is for the person to lean their upper body out and away from the cross, press their ass back against the wood and try to put as much weight as possible there, to take pressure off the nails in the wrists and feet.

Like so?

86FC1813-94CF-49C5-86B0-0EF6E9AE343B.jpeg

The master. I’ll take this opportunity to shout out Jedakk’s Amara the Aethiopian from “Altered States”.

1566145659332.jpeg

Amara checks all my fantasy boxes here: Ass resting against the wood (helped by a sedile), butt naked, and in utter agony (Jedakk depicts her as sweating and suffering loudly). I usually prefer a cornu to a sedile, but I won’t complain here. Plus, Jedakk gives Amara a wicked sedile, kind of a hybrid cornu, really.

Last edited:
His combination of writing and artistic ability

The master. I’ll take this opportunity to shout out Jedakk’s Amara the Aethiopian from “Altered States”.

View attachment 739208

Amara checks all my fantasy boxes here: Ass resting against the wood (helped by a sedile), butt naked, and in utter agony (Jedakk depicts her as sweating and suffering loudly). I usually prefer a cornu to a sedile, but I won’t complain here. Plus, Jedakk gives Amara a wicked sedile, kind of a hybrid cornu, really.

You noticed that too. :eek: ;)

View attachment 739208

If the sedile is angled forward a bit, the projecting horn will keep her from sliding off as she weakens. Maybe she'll need to insert that cornu somewhere :eek: to keep her ass supported? :eek:

A cornu will only be inserted--by the crucified--if it's needed. If the sedile angled back toward the cross her ass would sit back against the upright. The sedile would be horribly painful pressing into her perineum as she sits, but less painful (I would think) than having a cornu inserted for support.

You noticed that too. :eek: ;)
If the sedile is angled forward a bit, the projecting horn will keep her from sliding off as she weakens. Maybe she'll need to insert that cornu somewhere :eek: to keep her ass supported? :eek:

A cornu will only be inserted--by the crucified--if it's needed. If the sedile angled back toward the cross her ass would sit back against the upright. The sedile would be horribly painful pressing into her perineum as she sits, but less painful (I would think) than having a cornu inserted for support.

That’s the diabolical beauty of Amara’s sedile design; it’s a wicked little cradle for her as she hangs naked on her cross. I completely agree that the cornu is a last resort for the crucified. Imagine how much pain Amara would have to be in from her entire weight pressing into the sedile for her to decide to endure the different pain that the cornu would inflict.

The effectiveness of this technique would depend on a lot of factors, including the type of cross or wood to which the victim is pinned. I like to picture well-used crosses as having smoothed-out sections which dozens of victims have pressed their asses against in their instinctive attempts to find relief. Unfortunate for later victims, as smooth wood would be almost impossible to rest against, and they would have to take the cornu or sedile (if provided) much sooner.

All of this assumes that the victim is fixed to the cross in a way that allows for the Dance, of course.

To push her ass against the upright she has to push against something else. Her feet are directly under her so she can push against the nails to push her body up. Since her feet are nailed to the wood, she can also push somewhat against the upright here.

To use her upper body to push her ass against the upright she still has to push against something else. In the pic, the weight of her upper body is somewhat transferred to her stretched out arms which then pull on her nailed wrists, and down to her feet. She's not sitting on the sedile so all hanging weight is distributed between the nails through her wrists and feet. Her arms are behind her. How can she push with them? She can only pull up. Unless her ass somehow suctions itself to the wood behind her, I don't think she'll get any support there.

This position seems to me very temporary. I see it more an instance of her pushing up with her legs against her nailed feet to relieve the strain in her arms and the pain from the sedile/cornu in her groin. When her legs lose their strength she'll drop back down to sit on the sedile and hang more from her arms.

If her body drops down in front of the sedile (it'll poke in her lower back) then she's either hanging solely from her arms or balancing between hanging from her arms and pushing up with her feet,

Any position she's in only trades off one unendurable pain for another. There's is never any relief overall.

Any position she's in only trades off one unendurable pain for another. There's is never any relief overall.

That's rather the point. Makes for a good show. Makar's models showed that women’s bodies could really do such things on a cross. Those bodies in motion were the inspiration for Damian’s Crucifictions renders, some of the most incandescent crux images ever done. :eek: :babeando::very_hot::clapping:

Attachments

• 8D54AE5A-9F8A-4619-935F-95C1703EC6AB.jpeg
    8D54AE5A-9F8A-4619-935F-95C1703EC6AB.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 563
  • A33EEAA7-8C8F-4EB2-9F45-F5006DD67FDA.jpeg
    A33EEAA7-8C8F-4EB2-9F45-F5006DD67FDA.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 503
  • 93FB5BEF-A2D8-4AFD-9959-30C082841409.jpeg
    93FB5BEF-A2D8-4AFD-9959-30C082841409.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 522
  • 17BF80C9-FE70-4052-8FAF-2F0F01EBA9FA.jpeg
    17BF80C9-FE70-4052-8FAF-2F0F01EBA9FA.jpeg