The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com

apostate630

Administrator
Staff member
Update, 11/8/07. I'm going to try to reconstruct this thread. I will delete others. That hacker attack has personally, royally pissed me off, but hey, "Modern Problems."

A recent Makar update from

http://www.cruxdreams.com

illustrates a key aspect of crucifixion.

It's supposed to HURT. Lots.

When I first stumbled upon crux, I found such images repellent. I spent my time collecting vanilla content, such as the attached Sirx pic. Naked on a cross. This was enough.

Then Jekakk posted his Michelle pics.

Anybody who's into this kink has a sadist resident in his or her soul. Michelle, La Belle, was the nudge I needed to cross a mental line.

I get an intense erotic jolt looking at attractive young women screaming their lungs out on a cross.

Attachments

• Render 1.jpg
    Render 1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,874
  • sirx0.jpg
    sirx0.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,675
I meant to post the pic that reminded me that screaming is an essential component of crux erotica, and ran into difficulties. Here are others, courtesy of "Damian's Crucifictions." And Damian, who gave his gracious permission.

(Ye newbies, it's an intense series, worth the purchase price.)

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USADamiancrux.htm

If you guys and gals come across any others along this line, feel free to post them here.

Attachments

• Christian girl cursing copy.jpg
    Christian girl cursing copy.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 1,692
  • Poisoner.jpg
    Poisoner.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 1,676
  • Would_be_poisoner.jpg
    Would_be_poisoner.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 1,758
  • Rebel\'s sister.jpg
    Rebel\'s sister.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 1,664
I had trouble posting that Makar pic that brought forth this problematic line of discussion.

She's lovely. She's naked. And she screaming her lungs out.

And I was lucky my ejaculate missed my keyboard.

Yes, I know. "Way too much information!"

But no apologies. This thread is meant to open up a discussion of this aspect of crux. Avoid it if you wish.

Contribute if you can.

You're all among friends.

Attachments

• img_3735.jpg
    img_3735.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 1,438
Mkr said:
Hi there,
in a couple of days you'll have more material for this topic :wink:

Same lady, Makar? Or a different one?

It scarcely matters. Your models and photoshoots last year were uniformly HOT.

I've been going through my stash, and found a drawing on the theme. I don't remember the artist's name, but do recall reading someplace that it's a wish fulfillment fantasy about how his ex-girlfriend would end up. Or is this supposed to be his ex's mother?

I don't rightly recall.

(Update 5/12/08. I finally noticed this entry which the hacker attack last Fall deleted, and accordingly restored the pic. And my memory clicked in as well; this is meant to be the artist's former mother-in-law. I don't even want to think about how they interacted during his marriage.)

Attachments

• 04-05.jpg
    04-05.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,512
A new one. That's gonna be a BOMB!
If someone was born for the cross that was HER.
And I'm motherfucking serious.
Tomorrow you'll see...

Looking forward to it, Makar. Lots. With a kind of frenzy, actually.

More screaming pics, one from an old Krista set, another from the late, lamented Insex, a series commonly called "Cowgirl." And yet another featuring Cowgirl in a cruxlike pose, but in a more conventional BDSM scene.

Update 3/29/08. I finally noticed that I hadn't restored these pics. I'm pretty sure these are the ones that got wiped in the hacker attack.

Attachments

• 4A9C1471_RT8.jpg
    4A9C1471_RT8.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,570
  • cowcross56.jpg
    cowcross56.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,559
  • Krista 3.jpg
    Krista 3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,610
Mkr said:
A new one. That's gonna be a BOMB!
If someone was born for the cross that was HER.
And I'm motherfucking serious.
Tomorrow you'll see...

DAMN.

I did not have the wit to ask Makar for a sample.

Well, it's not as if we'll have to wait until March.

Right, Makar?

Right?

I repeat, Makar. How did you get her to DO that???

Hope you don't make us wait weeks to see the pics and videos. And by the way, that brick wall backdrop and the lighting is extremely effective, atmosphere-wise.

Thanks for adding the Jane link to this thread.

Update 12/4/07. I'm attaching the pictures that elicited my "How did you get her to DO that?" question. They were probably wiped in the hacker attack.

Attachments

• TJ0003.jpg
    TJ0003.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 1,362
  • TJ0001.jpg
    TJ0001.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 1,347
When the nails go in.

There were a number of ways to nail somebody to a cross, limited only by ingenuity, cruelty, and the laws of physics. The scientific and literary sources I've read agree that nailing through the heels was probably far and away the most painful.

Yusebby very thoughtfully scanned and sent this excerpt from his CruxIntro2, which has a much higher resolution than the version I have.

Thanks, guy.

Attachments

• When the nails go in.gif
    When the nails go in.gif
    35.8 KB · Views: 747
I still believe the nails through the heels thing is BS.

With nails through the tops of the feet, all of the forces involved are tending to push downward on the nails. If they are too small, they will bend. With nails through the heels, there are forces that will tend to twist the nails - or twist the heelbone around them.

Either way, I calculate there would be enough torsion to twist a nail of the size that was found in that tomb in Israel, and that certainly would have cracked the heelbone first. It wasn't cracked, so my opinion is that that this is not the heelbone of someone crucified in the manner that has been popularized by the archeologists.

It's possible that this is from someone who was crucified upside down.

Jedakk

This is a check to see if the attachment feature works with the new format.

The example I'm posting is a very early Jedakk render, one that I had already seen but did not get around to downloading until his Michelle pics ushered me across that mental line I mentioned above.

Mind you, the Poser 3 figures in this series (available on the Foundation archives) are not as polished as his later stuff. Further, that wicked looking spiked sedile still gives me the willies.

But these are among the first of his pics in which he put his engineering expertise into a fairly unambiguous Roman setting.

And she's yelling her lungs out.

Attachments

• jedak17.jpg
    jedak17.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,018
Back
Top Bottom