The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
And there's this option that's not quite as perrmanent.
View attachment 1461878
That is in the same category as the Saw-Horse, used in RL by the torturers of the Latin American dictators, and described in precise detail by Robbe-Grillet in 'Project pour une revolution dans New York'. The effect of the saw teeth piercing that sensitive part, drawing blood, the strain on legs held still by 20kg weights, the aggravation of the pain caused by the least movement, and prior tortures still adding to the torment, cause the victim to gradually lose consciousness.

Last edited:
Sweet Jenni Lee…we were friends for a while before she moved on to a good and happy life.
Always wanted to get My paws on Cherry DeVille!
Ahh yes Jenni was gorgeous - I have a couple of her bdsm videos somewhere, including some deliciously erotic scenes with perennial favourite Chanta Rose :p

Ahh yes Jenni was gorgeous - I have a couple of her bdsm videos somewhere, including some deliciously erotic scenes with perennial favourite Chanta Rose :p
Chanta and Jenni were friendly for a while as both moved out to California from the East coast of the US…from Insex to kink.com.
I worked with Chanta once and hung out with her briefly.
She was something else, full of energy and would trash talk about others in the biz.
Jenni was cool,the type that you could have a beer with, a huge Star Trek geek and very intelligent.

Back
Top Bottom