The Bronx Crux Murders

Go to CruxDreams.com
And the prize for guessing whodunnit goes jointly to Gibbs, who tagged the professor, and Wragg who called the vicar (I think the priest is close enough). What's the prize? A $10 gift certificate to Nailus Martyrs. I'm not sure what that will buy you, but I'm sure Tree can enlighten us:p. Jolly, sorry, but saying "everyone did it" doesn't qualify.

So, now everyone knows except for one guy-Stan. :rolleyes: Why is he always the last to find out?:eek:

By the way, there was discussion that maybe the perps chose to kidnap Barb because of the TV interview. It turns out they already knew who she was, though that doesn't mean it was a good idea.
:)

Well I was half right! So $10 will probably buy me half a nail. :rolleyes:

Well Barb these charges against you are as pompous as they are preposterous. If I did not know better I would swear I made brought them up! None the less it is the seriousness of the charge- damn the evidence- that matters!

A $10 NM gift certificate will get you 3 square-shanked 9" rusted spikes suitable for crucifixion with shipping included...
Or three rusty ones :doh:

Yes, crucifixion tends to be fatal
Do so before you are crucified because your handwriting will be affected, I think...

I hope she isn't crucified already. Stan better get his ass in gear...

Goddammit you guys, you think I don't know this? You're putting a lot of pressure on me. :eek::eek: And I don't even know what gear to put on my ass. :confused:

Goddammit you guys, you think I don't know this? You're putting a lot of pressure on me. :eek::eek: And I don't even know what gear to put on my ass. :confused:

Your pants will do, you find the venue and these guys will take the lead from there

r-NYPDSWAT-large570.jpg

I will not even try to answer this...:eek:
"On" or "up"? :p
Behave, Moore... you got yourself captured...
perp arrest 043.jpg
...just trying to keep your tight little in shape.

Back
Top Bottom