The Cane Mutiny

Go to CruxDreams.com
someone should propose a PhD thesis, investigating the correlation between working in academia and sadomasochism. Unless they already have, and they are a member here, conducting covert observation, watching us, writing us up......

OMG ... my cover blown :doh::facepalm:

After reading "Like Mother, like Daughter", I didn´t think that this story could be written even better. But now you have a very similar plot written with Barb as central character. Again a adult Academic is to be punished in the same way.
Nevertheless it became a completely other story. To include Barb was just ingenious.
If Barb wouldn´t already exist, she had to be invented for CF. A joung, smart and really hot locking woman, for all intends and purposes adorable, who always fights for what she thinks a better world should look like. Nobody would ever wish her any harm - wouldn´t it be that she always be out of it. So she becomes very, very annoying to the point that even the best natured thinks that she had it coming.
The cane mutiny was the fifth Trabbian story and not a single one was repetitiv.
I would like to praise your work a lot more, but many things are already said by other members and - like always - I am missing the linguistic fine motor skills in english.
Thanks for this story, Barb and windar!

Now for a utter different topic: when can I start reading your next story?

She decided that the best thing to do would be to focus her attention on one thing ... the sort of distraction strategy one employs when getting a flu shot.
Yes, that sounds like an excellent strategy. This is just a bigger, more prolonged flu shot, administered over a period of considerable time, with a needle the size of a yardstick. Nothing to it. :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil:

Paying no attention to such pleas, the doctor continued. Barb could hear appreciative murmurs among those watching, and was aware of a camera being shifted to a more advantageous angle.
Anyone would think someone had let a squirrel into the proceedings.
What if I cum, she thought in a sudden panic? What will people make of the video, if that part is released? The propaganda value of a video showing her brutally caned could potentially be transformed in the court of world opinion into nothing more than an x-rated BDSM video!
It would considerably increase ratings, I would think.
“That did it,” crowed Sue triumphantly as she exchanged high fives with Beth and Dr. Taylor. “Mocking an officer of the law, with obscenities and slanderous insults. Good for another ‘additional’, which brings the total to an even two dozen ...the max by law!”
Oh, now that's some form of entrapment, surely! :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot: Oh, sorry, I meant, of course, :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dean Windar rose, along with the others, from the folding chairs on which they had been seated. Approaching her, he reached out to touch her shoulder and looked as though he was about to say something to her ... when Dr. Taylor shoved him roughly away.

It all happened so quickly that Windar couldn’t be sure, but he thought later that what the doctor, in the moment, had said to him under her breath sounded something like, “hands off, she’s mine!”
It seems this story is not quite finished. What does the good Doctor have in mind, I wonder.
“But what about her reaching a sexual climax on camera? She certainly didn’t put up much resistance, did she?”

“By that point she was exhausted and overwhelmed by the pain she had been subjected to. Besides, I found her display quite-how should I put this?-admirable. A woman taking her pleasure without shame or inhibition is a good thing, is it not? I dare say, I’ve watched that footage more than once and I would bet a large sum of money that you have too, James.”

Dean Windar blushed and looked out the window. Those two undergrads passing by had the longest and shapeliest legs.
Yeah, Dean Windar. Don't be such a stick in the mud. Barb gets tenure for...we'll call it "field work". :D

Well done Barb and Windar!! A very well told and stimulating story. :beer: :headbang: :very_hot::very_hot::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

If Barb wouldn´t already exist, she had to be invented for CF.
My invention powers would never be up to the task of inventing Barb.
So she becomes very, very annoying to the point that even the best natured thinks that she had it coming.
Oh, that's a risky statement that I would be afraid to make for fear of breaking my record of 23 of these :spank:
I would like to praise your work a lot more, but many things are already said by other members and - like always - I am missing the linguistic fine motor skills in english.
Thanks for this story, Barb and windar!
It's so flattering to have such fans. My head might get so big it could explode:detenido:

[QUOTE="connoisseurs, post: 491188, member: 25899"

Now for a utter different topic: when can I start reading your next story?
[/QUOTE]
You heard that, Moore. Get to work!!!

Back
Top Bottom