The Caribbean Pirate Adventure...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
As winter sets in for the northern hemisphere the women of the Crux Forums have decided to go to on a Caribbean vacation. The young Barbara Moore working on her PhD found an incredible deal that included the flight, a month at the island with all food, drinks, and gratuities covered for a ridiculous low price and some would experience the ‘slaves’ life’. She thought it could be fun and convinced the women to join her at Scandals Resort!

Barb and her North American friends join her on the chartered THT One…

THT Jet tail art.jpg

…and friends from ‘across the pond’ showed up on a KLM flight.

The first night is quite enjoyable.

les 087.jpg

What could go wrong?

Well, all the women who signed up for the ‘slave tour’ really didn’t understand they could be the slaves. If they read the fine print (don’t put this all on Barb- no one did!!!) they would have found that 100 of them could be selected to be taken as slaves and considered no more than chattel… But I am getting ahead here.

Meanwhile on the Isle of Lesbos the pirate queen known only as the ‘Dark Princess’ plans with her trusted crew to raid Scandals Resort and steal the slaves from Scandals

pirate 007.jpg

That night Barb and friends were all dressed up and about to head to the outdoor bar where a really good ‘cover’ band would be playing dance music from the 60s through the 90s. There was a knock on the door and the man in the hall announced he was from the resorts’ security. When Barb opened the door there was not one man but three. She demanded to know what was going on. He says “Barb, and I presume this is Siss and Tricia, you have been randomly chosen to be three of the 100 slaves for the month.”

“But we didn’t sign up to be slaves” she replied.

slave sale 29.jpg

He reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out copies the tour contracts the three had signed and hands them to the women suggesting they read Page 6, Section 8, Paragraph C where indeed the contract indeed stated that by signing the island guest agrees that she will participate in the random drawing and if selected agrees to be auctioned and serve as a slave for the four weeks of their visit. In return their stay is free and up to $1000.00 US would be refunded for their airfare.

Tricia shakes her head and sighs saying “I certainly signed it. What happens now?”

“Tomorrow afternoon you will be auctioned off either in the harbor market square or in the old Abbey of the Order of Crux, locally known as the Caribbean Cruxton Abbey. But for now take your all your clothes and jewelry off.”

“I will not” Siss says indignantly!

“I suggest you do or we will do it for you” he replies in a tone that leaves no doubt he means business! Moments later the three are naked, bound, and blindfolded.

slave sale 29 a.jpg

One of the men says “All quality tits and asses- these three will bring top dollar!”

Sometime in the early morning the newly selected slaves are lined up to hear the rules. One blonde says “Dorothy, I didn’t know you were here!”

“It seems like every one Barbara invited has been picked. It seems like this is a typical CF cluster-fuck” Tricia replies.

slave recruit 1.jpg

“The first rule, you slave cunts do not talk unless you are addressed” the Sandals Resort Director of Entertainment Joan Tree barks. “There are two lines on the floor. Every other one of you will step forward to the front line… except you two, Barb and Siss, and you will take positions before the two rows of slaves.”

“I do not like this” Siss whispers.

“You? Look at what they’ve done to my hair” Barb hisses back.
slave train 060.jpg

Tree

As winter sets in for the northern hemisphere the women of the Crux Forums have decided to go to on a Caribbean vacation. The young Barbara Moore working on her PhD found an incredible deal that included the flight, a month at the island with all food, drinks, and gratuities covered for a ridiculous low price and some would experience the ‘slaves’ life’. She thought it could be fun and convinced the women to join her at Scandals Resort!

View attachment 437534

…and friends from ‘across the pond’ showed up on a KLM flight.

The first night is quite enjoyable.

View attachment 437530

What could go wrong?

Well, all the women who signed up for the ‘slave tour’ really didn’t understand they could be the slaves. If they read the fine print (don’t put this all on Barb- no one did!!!) they would have found that 100 of them could be selected to be taken as slaves and considered no more than chattel… But I am getting ahead here.

Meanwhile on the Isle of Lesbos the pirate queen known only as the ‘Dark Princess’ plans with her trusted crew to raid Scandals Resort and steal the slaves from Scandals

View attachment 437531

That night Barb and friends were all dressed up and about to head to the outdoor bar where a really good ‘cover’ band would be playing dance music from the 60s through the 90s. There was a knock on the door and the man in the hall announced he was from the resorts’ security. When Barb opened the door there was not one man but three. She demanded to know what was going on. He says “Barb, and I presume this is Siss and Tricia, you have been randomly chosen to be three of the 100 slaves for the month.”

“But we didn’t sign up to be slaves” she replied.

View attachment 437533

He reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out copies the tour contracts the three had signed and hands them to the women suggesting they read Page 6, Section 8, Paragraph C where indeed the contract indeed stated that by signing the island guest agrees that she will participate in the random drawing and if selected agrees to be auctioned and serve as a slave for the four weeks of their visit. In return their stay is free and up to $1000.00 US would be refunded for their airfare.

Tricia shakes her head and sighs saying “I certainly signed it. What happens now?”

“Tomorrow afternoon you will be auctioned off either in the harbor market square or in the old Abbey of the Order of Crux, locally known as the Caribbean Cruxton Abbey. But for now take your all your clothes and jewelry off.”

“I will not” Siss says indignantly!

“I suggest you do or we will do it for you” he replies in a tone that leaves no doubt he means business! Moments later the three are naked, bound, and blindfolded.

View attachment 437532

One of the men says “All quality tits and asses- these three will bring top dollar!”

Sometime in the early morning the newly selected slaves are lined up to hear the rules. One blonde says “Dorothy, I didn’t know you were here!”

“It seems like every one Barbara invited has been picked. It seems like this is a typical CF cluster-fuck” Tricia replies.

View attachment 437535

“The first rule, you slave cunts do not talk unless you are addressed” the Sandals Resort Director of Entertainment Joan Tree barks. “There are two lines on the floor. Every other one of you will step forward to the front line… except you two, Barb and Siss, and you will take positions before the two rows of slaves.”

“I do not like this” Siss whispers.

“You? Look at what they’ve done to my hair” Barb hisses back.
View attachment 437536

Tree
I must have missed the plane.

THT Jet tail art.jpg
Pilot: Tango-Hotel-Tango-One, Scandals Control, over.
Controller: Scandals Control reading you loud and clear. Go ahead Tango-Hotel.
Pilot: Tango-Hotel-Tango-One, our ETA is approximately three minutes - requesting permission to pancake, over.
Controller: I have you on radar Tango-Hotel, what is your aircraft? Over.
Pilot: Tango-Hotel-Tango-One, I am a Boeing 747 - requesting permission to land, ETA one-five-zero seconds, over.
Controller: Roger Tango-Hotel. Be advised our runway is under construction. You have one hundred metres for landing.
Pilot: Tango-Hotel-Tango-One, Roger, I am aiming at the surf now!
Controller: You are cleared for landing Tango-Hotel. Welcome to Scandals Airport.
Pilot: Tango-Fuck me - that was close!

pirate 007.jpg
Some pig has been giving head on the table again...

Great stuff, Tree - please excuse the distraction and carry on!

View attachment 437555
Pilot: Tango-Hotel-Tango-One, Scandals Control, over.
Controller: Scandals Control reading you loud and clear. Go ahead Tango-Hotel.
Pilot: Tango-Hotel-Tango-One, our ETA is approximately three minutes - requesting permission to pancake, over.
Controller: I have you on radar Tango-Hotel, what is your aircraft? Over.
Pilot: Tango-Hotel-Tango-One, I am a Boeing 747 - requesting permission to land, ETA one-five-zero seconds, over.
Controller: Roger Tango-Hotel. Be advised our runway is under construction. You have one hundred metres for landing.
Pilot: Tango-Hotel-Tango-One, Roger, I am aiming at the surf now!
Controller: You are cleared for landing Tango-Hotel. Welcome to Scandals Airport.
Pilot: Tango-Fuck me - that was close!

View attachment 437556
Some pig has been giving head on the table again...

Great stuff, Tree - please excuse the distraction and carry on!
Thanks Bo, I certainly will... New chapter up early (my time) tomorrow! Goodnight all!!!

T

While the rules are explained to the ‘volunteer’ slaves in the hills above the resort town the pirates of Dark Princess prepare for the taking of the slaves. A pair of the pirates takes their position on the highest hill over the resort’s village. One has a gun that is only slightly smaller than a cannon while the other searches for targets.

armed reb 005.jpg

Other pirates hide lower in the grasses around the village.

armed reb 074.jpg

Others have a more les affaire attitude about the operation sure they will take the slaves…

armed reb 012.jpg

…and relax with a Madame Wu.

In the last morning the slaves are chained into coffles depending on how they were ‘graded’. The lower grade slaves will be auctioned before any Scandals Resort guest with a minimum bid of $1000 US.

slaves qlne6uo1_1280.jpg

The ‘mid-graded’ slaves carry $2500 US minimum bid while the top graded slaves will be auctioned at the Cruxton Abbey with no minimum but the bidders have to pay $5000 US just to get into the auction but no guarantee that they will buy one of only 10 slaves in the auction.

But before the slaves are auctioned all 100 slaves will have to participate in the Scandals Resort’s ‘Parade of Slaves’ through the resort. On the hills around resort Dark Princess scans the scene as the slaves are queued up for the parade.

slave recruit 1.jpg

She radios her pirates telling them to wait for her command.

armed reb 071.jpg

There was heavy security at the harbor square where the one hundred ‘volunteer’ slaves will be displayed.

background Bahama a.jpg

As the last slave is lined up in the square Dark Princess keys her radio and says “Now!”

Every cell phone on the private resort island lights up text message that reads “Stay down and you will be fine. Do not attempt to use your boats”

A moment later the cell tower explodes as does a yacht in the harbor. From the hills above the resort the pirates use massive sniper rifles to disable police cars and armored SWAT vehicles.

armed reb 020.jpg

In moments the hundred slaves are in the possession of the pirate Dark Princess and her crew. They think they are saved but are they???

imf 005.jpg

Tree

Tree has THT1

Wragg has more...

flying_castle_by_asganafer-d6ufj92.png

..."comfortable" ways to get about the globe. :)

But equally surprising for those on the beach! :eek:

Barb is brought on deck of the slave schooner Amistad and is confronted by none other than Joan Tree. She is very confuses by this development.

“I thought you worked for Scandals Resort” Barb says.

“The operative word would be ‘did’ work for the resort” Joan retorts. “I am told you are the head slave.”

“I just became a slave; I didn’t know there is a hierarchy” I reply.

“Everyone said you were the one that set up the trip to the resort. You were elected their leader” Joan explains. “I’d rather keep you here on deck and whip you until your flesh falls off but the dark princess wished to see you in her cabin. It is down those steps at the aft of the ship. And Barb if you harm a hair of hers your ass is so mine…”

pirate 011.jpg

I go down the steps to the stern quarters. I don’t know why but I knock on the door before entering. A voice inside calls “If you are Barbara Moore, enter; if not please leave.”

I guess I am invited so I step in. There is a beautiful woman staring out the windows that line the back of the opulent cabin that is finer than any part of the vessel I seen or am likely to. She looks at me and says “You are older than I thought you would be.”

“I’m only 33” I protest.

“I didn’t say you were ‘old’, Barbara, just older than I thought you would be” she replies.

Trying to make amends I say “I don’t know who you are but thank you for rescuing us!”

“I did not rescue you, Barbara- I purloined you for my own uses. 30 days as a Scandals Resort slave would have seemed liked a picnic when I am done with you” she says without emotion. Again she looks out the windows at the sea passing behind her ship.

owp 155.jpg

Then she looks at me and says “I am glad you are more mature than many of the younger slaves we have taken. I can explain to you what your roll and that of the others we took is and perhaps you can help explain that roll to the others.”

“I can try but I am not their leader. I didn’t think I was going to be a slave any more than they thought would be” I reply.

“Perhaps, but they voted you as such. I took the lot of you because I am running low on slaves. The Scandals Resort month of slavery isn’t even time to train a slave. It is just a roll play.”

“I hear they ‘play’ rough” I retort.

“Child’s play, Barbara- cross me and you will find that out. I have nothing to lose. The CIA, MI6, DGSE, Interpol, and Mossad are looking for me and my ladies and high seas piracy is the one crime the UN has not banned the death penalty for… an oversight I’m sure but that is still over me. Then there is a $10M US reward on my neck alone so there are bounty hunters too.”

“And no one has found you with is this… this old ship?”

“Precisely because of this old ship, Barb- may I call you that? I suppose I can do as I wish. This ship has almost no radar ‘footprint’ and I don’t use the internet or social media. I use snail mail to send messages to surrogates who use public libraries to forward fake shit to these dicks. The only bounty hunter I worry about The Hanging Tree” Dark Princess says to me.

“I’ve heard of him. I didn’t think he was much up to speed on tech.”

“Precisely why he worries me” Dark Princess says. “He is so low tech he could figure out what I am doing. But shall we get back to you…”

And what is to be my roll I wonder. Dark Princess continues saying “I pay my crew well but they have needs I don’t care to satisfy.”

“I was wondering about that. I thought you and your crew were all women” I reply.

“What, and do all the grunt work; are you crazy?” she says. “Some of you will service the male crew but if a few if you will accept be in my harem.”

“What does that mean” I ask as I try to flex my wrists in the rope binding my wrists behind my back.

“It is quite simple, Barb. You and the chosen ones will satisfy me and the ladies of my crew- I may even satisfy you.”

“And if I refuse?”

“Shall I have you bound to the main mast and have you whipped to death?” she asks me.

“I can try to please you” I reply meekly…

b w 028.jpg

-Barb Moore

Thousands of miles away in central eastern Missouri the renowned bounty hunter and mercenary executioner pours over data (that others have printed out for him because he doesn’t even know how to turn his printer on) as to where the slave ship Amistad might be heading.

tree god.jpg

With a confident nod he points to a map and says “It there of course- the isle of Lesbos!”

Do not try to find ‘Lesbos’ on a map! It is one of the many islands in the Caribbean that are too small to be colonized or even be developed into a resort! It is only a identified as numbered navigational island but somehow using a straightedge ruler, a number 2 pencil (larger than his brain), and a Mercator projection map of the globe was he able to draw a perfect cross over just one island starting from the cities that the pirate princess’ missives seemed to originate from!

Tree assembles his team and after navigating the Mississippi River from St. Louis, Mo. To the Gulf of Mexico opens the ancient boat up to full throttle. What is his mission? Has his sister Joan summoned him? Is he going to save Barb and the slaves? Or perhaps does he have more nefarious motives?

tree boat.jpg

The theme of the month at Scandal’s Resort is slave trade but no one saw Dark Princess’ pirates kidnapping the slaves and taking them away on her slave ship!

No one except Despard Wragg IV- He explains to the rodent wanting money back as his premium channel would suffer from the loss of the prime slaves that while his grandfather’s word was ‘gold’ his contract with RR Video Entertainment was ironclad! “If you read the guests’ contract if any of the 100 slaves cannot perform their duties I alone reserve the right to select their replacements and I believe your niece is here.”

al-pacino-kum.jpg

RR is livid! He yells “You touch that girl and I will never cover an event here again!”

“I think you will. I just tendered a very generous offer for 60% of RR Video entertainment™ and your board was very favorable to it.

Then he added “Something for you to consider RR- I’ve been told squirrel meat tastes like chicken… I’ve never tried it but often wondered why eat something that tastes like chicken when you can eat chicken. I’m open to try new things however.”

There seems to be some hostility here…

Tree

Tree

Last edited:
That's the rescue plan? Wiping Scandals (or Lesbos) off the map???
No... At least I know you aren't reading ahead... Tree just has a WWII era PT Cruiser boat. Stay tuned. He will get to the Isle of Lesbos soon... I have to stop at the bar while the boat is refueled and another thirty thousand rounds of 20mm cannon shells are loaded onboard...

This is getting expensive!!!

Tree deck 001.jpg

Tree

...then I get the bar bill!!!:doh::confused::eek:

No... At least I know you aren't reading ahead... Tree just has a WWII era PT Cruiser boat. Stay tuned. He will get to the Isle of Lesbos soon... I have to stop at the bar while the boat is refueled and another thirty thousand rounds of 20mm cannon shells are loaded onboard...

This is getting expensive!!!

View attachment 437686

Tree

...then I get the bar bill!!!:doh::confused::eek:
You're not talking about the sand bar at the harbour entrance are you...?

IMG_0918.JPG Nice shades Joan. Wonder what that guy plans to do to those three raised slave-girl bottoms? :eek:

IMG_0919.JPG Nice lighting. Shows that I have curves I didn't know I had. RR must be going for an artistic director Oscar this thread?:rolleyes:

Seriously, a lot of hard work and imagination must have gone into producing this episode. Nice one Tree!!! Looking forward to the next ... or is that a little too optimistic of me :confused:?

Back
Top Bottom