The Caribbean Pirate Adventure...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Flattery. :rolleyes:

An old hack's trick. Don't fall for it. :rolleyes:
I don't fall for anything...

Perhaps not 'for' but he does fall off things... like barstools...
Ulrika

She is pissing me off but she does do the books. She could embezzle everything or worse turn me into the IRS!!!!

The Epilogue...

Tree is a bit late with this but what is new?

Jackie Moore turns out not to be related to the late mutineer Barbara Moore but ironically her middle name is indeed ‘Barbara’. When she returns from the winter break to the University of the Virgin Martyrs Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg becomes quite smitten with the vixen and quickly takes her under his wing… well, he takes her.
1tumblr_llrdr8o9Ae1qjv9ywo1_500.jpg

Jackie is not the best student but she likes to party and ain’t bad in bed…
madame wu 17.jpg

To give the failing student a break instead if failing her out of the college she could spend spring break researching the Hill of 100 Crosses™ and Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™. She took the offer without reading the fine print.
crux 278.jpg

The real Barb Moore would have been proud of her…

Tree

The Epilogue...

Tree is a bit late with this but what is new?

Jackie Moore turns out not to be related to the late mutineer Barbara Moore but ironically her middle name is indeed ‘Barbara’. When she returns from the winter break to the University of the Virgin Martyrs Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg becomes quite smitten with the vixen and quickly takes her under his wing… well, he takes her.
View attachment 442780

Jackie is not the best student but she likes to party and ain’t bad in bed…
View attachment 442781

To give the failing student a break instead if failing her out of the college she could spend spring break researching the Hill of 100 Crosses™ and Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™. She took the offer without reading the fine print.
View attachment 442782

The real Barb Moore would have been proud of her…

Tree

crux 278.jpg nice manip :p

Double like here, tree. That in spite of the early shootings of the three crucifees. That crucifixion at sunset pic just adds that much more to the story too. Thanks for more fine work. You really are incorrigible.

Back
Top Bottom