"The Chapel" - A Story In 3 Chapters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 16639

The Chapel - Chapter 1

Rainer and Saskia wandered through the woods near their home town. Saskia whore nothing than a light summer dress that reached to her knees. She did not wear a slip and no shoes. The reason was Rainer. The 45-year-old photographer took pictures of Saskia time by time.

First, she had to strip naked and had to take a close fishtail over her legs. In a little forest pond she had to pose as a half-naked mermaid. Rainer had plaited a crown of aquatic plants and set it on Saskias hair.

Then Saskia had turned on the orders of her boyfriend in a forest fairy. She wore nothing than two thin brown fabric strips, one on her chest and one around the hips. With a few leaves in her hair she was Rainers model.

Then Saskia had to undress completely and Rainer tied her up with rope to a tree and photographed here as bondage model.

Saskia loved to be photographed by Rainer. She did lov to strip naked and to be photographed, but she did not dare to tell it. It gave her a kick to work in that way but she was to shy to tell it.

Even more she loved it when he ordered her to take certain poses when he gave her instructions on how to sit down or lean against a tree. He corrected her attitude and constantly told her to move in different poses. Saskia loved to be bossed by the man.

Rainer was six feet tall and an imposing appearance. He was in his forties and had graying dark blond hair. Saskia liked big men to whom they could look up.

She also loved to be tied up, but that she would never be able to admit. She did not dare. Nothing more excited here as to be tied up naked. And she dreamed of sticks and whips.
Unfortunately, Saskia never dared to say so. She couldn´t speak about her secret wishes.

Instead, she hoped that Rainer would eventually do all that to her somedays. Once she had not behaved very well when modeling for Rainer, and for fun he had beaten her with a rod, which he had torn from a willow bush. He had given her some hits across the butt.

"Will you obey !" he said. "Stop wriggeling and be a neat model!"
Oh, how happy Saskia had obeyed. She had done what he told her and she felt wonderfully humble.

Rainer had the nickname "Madiosi" on the internet, because he was interested in the comics in MAD. Saskia jokingly called him "Mafiosi" what was wrong because it was plural. She would had call him "Mafioso" (which was the singular form) but she did´t. She wanted to provoke Rainer. Maybe a little spanking on the behind was in there for her.

"How far is it to the Great Nose?" asked Saskia, as they walked along a narrow forest path. She went barefoot. She liked it. She loved to feel the natural subsoil beneath her bare feet. Moreover, she imagined to be a poor slave girl that was barefoot taken into captivity.
In addition, Rainer demanded it from her and Saskia loved to obey Rainers commands.

"We really need to be there already," said Rainer. He raised his camera. "Stand with your back against the tree over there!"
Saskia obeyed. He gave orders. Beautiful!

"Arms above your head!" demanded Rainer.
Saskia stretched her arms over her head and crossed her wrists.
I'm tied to the tree, she thought.
Rainer's camera clicked.

"Done," he said. "Come on, Sassi, let's go."
They followed the narrow path. He became steeper and under Saskias bare feet were many ugly rocks.
"Ow!" said Saskia as she stepped on the sharp stones.
"Do not be like that!" said Rainer behind her. "Go on."

Saskia crossed his wrists behind her back. She walked out without hesitation. When she stepped on a sharp stone, she didn´t say any word.
I am a bound slave girl and am led through a rocky path and will be sold at the slave market. Behind her, she heard the clicks of Rainers camera. He photographed her. Beautiful. She liked it. Tonight they would look at the photos and Saskia would choose the most beautiful shots.

The path went flat and the soil under Saskias bare feet was now soft and cool.
"We have taken a wrong turn at some point," Rainer muttered. "At the next intersection, turn right, so we get back to the right track."

Suddenly a large clearing opened in front of them.
Saskia was speechless.
"Wow!" Said Rainer. He joined her. "I don´t know this place! Do you? "
Saskia shook her head: "I did not know that there is a chapel in the woods."

Rainer made a gesture that the entire clearing that involved: "There is no way and no road. Only the narrow footpath that we have taken. This is a place that has been forgotten."

In the middle of the clearing stood a small chapel build from dark sandstone. Narrow gothic windows stretched up to the sides of the small building. The roof was covered with slate shingles.
Rainer took a topographic map out of his camera bag. He studied it exactly: "Wow! This chapel is not marked on the map. Officially it does not exist."

Saskia went to the small church. A double door locked it. Tentatively she reached for the door handle. The door opened. It squealed loudly on its hinges. Inside were wooden benches. On the back wall there was a simple altar and behind it stood a large wooden cross.

Saskia went into the chapel. Under her bare feet she felt cold stone tiles. She went up to the altar. She could not take her eyes away from the cross. At the altar she stopped. Rainer joined her.
"Christ is on vacation," he said, smiling at her from." He flew for two weeks to Gran Canaria, because it too cold and dark around this place."

Outside it was quite dark for a summer day. It was cloudy. Rainer as a photographer liked this light. Then he could take good nude shots. The soft light was perfect for nude photos. But inside the chapel it was pretty dark.

Saskia stood before the cross: "Here the body of Christ was screwed on." She touched a hole in the upright cross post, just above the downwardly inclined footrest. Then she pointed to the horizontal bar. Right and left there were holes in the wood. They went through completely. The body of Christ had been screwed with long bolts on the cross.
But now he was no longer there.

She discovered a footstool under the altar and put it in front of the cross. She got up, turned her back to the cross and stretched her arms out.
"I am the holiday replacement!" She exclaimed, laughing.

Rainer was fascinated: "Yeah Sassi! That's a great idea! We do that! I take pictures of you as a female Christ. "
Suddenly Saskia's heart started to pump hard. She thought she had misheard. But then she saw how Rainer opened his backpack and pulled out ropes. He put his camera aside and came up with the ropes to her, "Take off your clothes, Sassi! You will go on the cross. "

Saskia heart stopped. What did he say?

"I want to shot you as a young, female Christ," Rainer said. "Go on! Get off your clothes! "
Commands. Beautiful. Saskia obeyed willingly.
He will tie me to the cross! He will crucify me! I will be crucified!
Her heart was beating wildly.

Crucifixion. How many times had she dreamed about that. How often had she imagined to be tied to a cross.

It all started early. With seven years she had seen Jesus on the cross in the church. It was not a suffering Christ, his face contorted with pain, but a figure that looked with open eyes up at the sky. Saskia stared at the crucifix and she felt the growing desire to be nailed to a cross.

From then on, she had gone everywhere in churches when they were open and had looked at the crucifix behind the altar. At home, she had little stories dreamed, in which she was crucified.
Soon she found out that one could be not only nailed. One could be tied up with ropes to the cross. To be crucified went to be her greatest and also most secret desire.

Saskia undressed. She was trembling with excitement. Her greatest wish would be fulfilled. She looked at Rainer. He had no idea what a feeling storm raged within her. For Rainer the cross was nothing than another opportunity to get good pictures from her. Saskias naked body in erotic way.

Finally, she stood naked in front of Rainer and looked up at him. Still, her heart beated hard. She had to swallow, so excited she was.
"I-I-I'm ready," she said. Her voice almost failed.
"Well then up onto the little stool!" ordered Rainer. He had a rope in his hand.

Saskia obeyed. She climbed onto the stool, turned her back to the cross and spreaded out her arms. Humble she waited to be bound by Rainer.

The Chapel - Chapter 1

Rainer and Saskia wandered through the woods near their home town. Saskia whore nothing than a light summer dress that reached to her knees. She did not wear a slip and no shoes. The reason was Rainer. The 45-year-old photographer took pictures of Saskia time by time.

First, she had to strip naked and had to take a close fishtail over her legs. In a little forest pond she had to pose as a half-naked mermaid. Rainer had plaited a crown of aquatic plants and set it on Saskias hair.

Then Saskia had turned on the orders of her boyfriend in a forest fairy. She wore nothing than two thin brown fabric strips, one on her chest and one around the hips. With a few leaves in her hair she was Rainers model.

Then Saskia had to undress completely and Rainer tied her up with rope to a tree and photographed here as bondage model.

Saskia loved to be photographed by Rainer. She did lov to strip naked and to be photographed, but she did not dare to tell it. It gave her a kick to work in that way but she was to shy to tell it.

Even more she loved it when he ordered her to take certain poses when he gave her instructions on how to sit down or lean against a tree. He corrected her attitude and constantly told her to move in different poses. Saskia loved to be bossed by the man.

Rainer was six feet tall and an imposing appearance. He was in his forties and had graying dark blond hair. Saskia liked big men to whom they could look up.

She also loved to be tied up, but that she would never be able to admit. She did not dare. Nothing more excited here as to be tied up naked. And she dreamed of sticks and whips.
Unfortunately, Saskia never dared to say so. She couldn´t speak about her secret wishes.

Instead, she hoped that Rainer would eventually do all that to her somedays. Once she had not behaved very well when modeling for Rainer, and for fun he had beaten her with a rod, which he had torn from a willow bush. He had given her some hits across the butt.

Oh, how happy Saskia had obeyed. She had done what he told her and she felt wonderfully humble.

Rainer had the nickname "Madiosi" on the internet, because he was interested in the comics in MAD. Saskia jokingly called him "Mafiosi" what was wrong because it was plural. She would had call him "Mafioso" (which was the singular form) but she did´t. She wanted to provoke Rainer. Maybe a little spanking on the behind was in there for her.

"How far is it to the Great Nose?" asked Saskia, as they walked along a narrow forest path. She went barefoot. She liked it. She loved to feel the natural subsoil beneath her bare feet. Moreover, she imagined to be a poor slave girl that was barefoot taken into captivity.
In addition, Rainer demanded it from her and Saskia loved to obey Rainers commands.

"We really need to be there already," said Rainer. He raised his camera. "Stand with your back against the tree over there!"

Rainer's camera clicked.

They followed the narrow path. He became steeper and under Saskias bare feet were many ugly rocks.

Saskia crossed his wrists behind her back. She walked out without hesitation. When she stepped on a sharp stone, she didn´t say any word.
I am a bound slave girl and am led through a rocky path and will be sold at the slave market. Behind her, she heard the clicks of Rainers camera. He photographed her. Beautiful. She liked it. Tonight they would look at the photos and Saskia would choose the most beautiful shots.

"We have taken a wrong turn at some point," Rainer muttered. "At the next intersection, turn right, so we get back to the right track."

Saskia was speechless.

Rainer made a gesture that the entire clearing that involved: "There is no way and no road. Only the narrow footpath that we have taken. This is a place that has been forgotten."

In the middle of the clearing stood a small chapel build from dark sandstone. Narrow gothic windows stretched up to the sides of the small building. The roof was covered with slate shingles.
Rainer took a topographic map out of his camera bag. He studied it exactly: "Wow! This chapel is not marked on the map. Officially it does not exist."

Saskia went to the small church. A double door locked it. Tentatively she reached for the door handle. The door opened. It squealed loudly on its hinges. Inside were wooden benches. On the back wall there was a simple altar and behind it stood a large wooden cross.

Saskia went into the chapel. Under her bare feet she felt cold stone tiles. She went up to the altar. She could not take her eyes away from the cross. At the altar she stopped. Rainer joined her.
"Christ is on vacation," he said, smiling at her from." He flew for two weeks to Gran Canaria, because it too cold and dark around this place."

Outside it was quite dark for a summer day. It was cloudy. Rainer as a photographer liked this light. Then he could take good nude shots. The soft light was perfect for nude photos. But inside the chapel it was pretty dark.

Saskia stood before the cross: "Here the body of Christ was screwed on." She touched a hole in the upright cross post, just above the downwardly inclined footrest. Then she pointed to the horizontal bar. Right and left there were holes in the wood. They went through completely. The body of Christ had been screwed with long bolts on the cross.

She discovered a footstool under the altar and put it in front of the cross. She got up, turned her back to the cross and stretched her arms out.

Rainer was fascinated: "Yeah Sassi! That's a great idea! We do that! I take pictures of you as a female Christ. "
Suddenly Saskia's heart started to pump hard. She thought she had misheard. But then she saw how Rainer opened his backpack and pulled out ropes. He put his camera aside and came up with the ropes to her, "Take off your clothes, Sassi! You will go on the cross. "

"I want to shot you as a young, female Christ," Rainer said. "Go on! Get off your clothes! "

Crucifixion. How many times had she dreamed about that. How often had she imagined to be tied to a cross.

It all started early. With seven years she had seen Jesus on the cross in the church. It was not a suffering Christ, his face contorted with pain, but a figure that looked with open eyes up at the sky. Saskia stared at the crucifix and she felt the growing desire to be nailed to a cross.

From then on, she had gone everywhere in churches when they were open and had looked at the crucifix behind the altar. At home, she had little stories dreamed, in which she was crucified.
Soon she found out that one could be not only nailed. One could be tied up with ropes to the cross. To be crucified went to be her greatest and also most secret desire.

Saskia undressed. She was trembling with excitement. Her greatest wish would be fulfilled. She looked at Rainer. He had no idea what a feeling storm raged within her. For Rainer the cross was nothing than another opportunity to get good pictures from her. Saskias naked body in erotic way.

Finally, she stood naked in front of Rainer and looked up at him. Still, her heart beated hard. She had to swallow, so excited she was.
"Well then up onto the little stool!" ordered Rainer. He had a rope in his hand.

Saskia obeyed. She climbed onto the stool, turned her back to the cross and spreaded out her arms. Humble she waited to be bound by Rainer.

Madiosi? Great story so far; nice writing Sassi!!!! :very_hot::very_hot::clapping:

The Chapel - Chapter 1

Rainer's camera clicked.

Saskia was speechless.

Another sweet and innovative story, THANKS!

The Chapel – Part 2

Rainer came to her. He was so huge that he reached her right wrist whitout problems. He put four coils of rope around the wrist and then made a knot on the backside of Sassis wrist. Then he put the rope through the hole in the horizontal bar, where usually the bolt that held the body of Jesus on the cross was drown through the wood.

Saskia felt how her wrist was pressed firmly against the bar. Rainer fixed the rope somehow. She could not see it. But it held her firmly.
Then Rainer did bind the other wrist of Saskia. She stood with outstretched arms on the cross. Saskias excitement increased.

Now Rainer tied her feet together. He did wind four coils of rope around Saskias ankles and pulled the rope one time between her feet, so that a stable bondage came on and she could not pull out her feet of the slings. Finally, he made a tight knot behind Sassi ankles.

"Good," he muttered. "Now up with your feet!"
Saskia lifted her bare feet from the stool and put them on the downward-pointing footrest. Rainer put the rope behind Sassis feet through the hole in the upright pole and then made some kind of knot behind the pole.

Saskia hung quietly. Her heart began to beat.
I am crucified! I'm tied to a cross! I am really and truly crucified! I´m hanging naked on a large wooden cross in a chapel in the woods!
She was beside herself with excitement.

And yet her excitement increased when Rainer began to shoot pictures of her. She loved it. It was a kind of subjugation for her - devotion. She gave herself to his camera. She gave herself to Rainer. To present naked in front of the man who had that certain something. It gave her a kick. Especially now that she was crucified.

Give me orders, Rainer, she asked in her thoughts. You must control me.
As if Rainer heard that, he gave her instructions:
"Press the knees by! Stretch up into on the cross! "
"Now let go and be a hanging girl. The whole weight on your arms, Sassi!"
"Look at the sky! As if you would call God. "
"Writhe a little bit. Yes! More! Give it all! Show me that you feel the cross!"
"Let hang your head down, as if you were completely exhausted. Like after a long struggeling on the cross. "

Saskia did what Rainer told her. She obeyed and it made her happy. She loved to receive instructions from him and than to obey his commands. She loved the constraint. Too bad he was not alltimes that strict with her.

Outside the clouds opened a little bit and a bright sun ray fell through the colored glass windows of the chapel. Sun rays in all colors stroked Saskias naked body.
"Wow! This will look good!” said Rainer. "At last a decent light! Great light, great shots. Writhe a bit more, Sassi. Move on! Do the dance on the cross!"

Saskia obeyed. She began to perform a slow dance on the wood. She imagined to be crucified for a long time. If one spend enough time hanging on the cross, one began to dance, to avoid the emergence of pain.
Oh, how I would love to try it! Feel the pain! Suffering! Sweet agony!
Rainer, please don´t set me free!
But no words came out of her mouth. She was too shy.

Crucified! I'm really crucified. I am bound naked to a cross. How wonderful!
Saskia remembered how she had played, as she was a school girl, at bathing time always crucifixion. She stood naked in the bathroom, her back against the cool wall and sat up on her toes and spread her arms and imagined that she was crucified.

On the playground, she was always climbing on the climbing frame and had hung on her hands, always with her arms outstretched and then she tried to endure as long as possible. She had imagined to suffer terribly.
Now I get the really experience, thought Saskia.

Her heart did beat as never before. It was just beautiful - absolutely beautiful.
It started to hurt a bit, but this pleased her as well.

Down on the ground Rainer walked around the cross. He did shots from different points of view. Sometimes he knelt down to take pictures of her.
Saskia remembered how she had met Rainer. He was looking for a nude model on the Internet, a model that wanted to be photographed naked in nature. Occasionally, there should also be a little bondage.

Saskia was electrified as she read the display. Be photographed naked and tied up also occasionally. That was exactly what she wanted. So she went to the first meeting with palpitations. She had been little worried . She didn´t know Rainer and she did not know what would happen.

But Rainer proved to be a real gentleman and a good photographer. He did not want porn pictures, he wanted nudes in perfect form. He gave Saskia from the start on commands as she should move, or what attitude she should take. He had no idea how much Saskia loved to to obey him.

Rainer was a real gentleman. Sometimes he was rather too polite. Saskia would have liked to see more rudeness. Therefore she started to provoke him.
On the Internet, he called himself "Madiosi". She called him jokingly "Mafiosi". She quickly realized that he did not like that nickname.

"My name is "Madiosi" because I'm interested at the comics in MAD," he said then ever. "Besides, it would have be spoken “Mafioso”. "Mafiosi" is the plural and I'm just one single person!”
"All right Mafiosi" she answered, hoping to provoke him.
If she annoyed him enough, he was grumpy and gave her a very harsh commands. That's what she loved most. Then she could live out her submissivity. It was exciting.

Down there in front of the cross Rainers camera klicked.
"You look great, Sassi," he said. "You're doing really well. It almost looks that you suffer for hours on the cross.” He smiled up at her: “Can you stand it?”
"Oh sure," she answered, though it hurt. Her wrists burned and the arms and shoulders ached from the slopes. Her ankles were hurting too and her legs were shaking sometimes treacherous. But she would never admit it. She wanted it. She wanted to suffer.

Rainer grinned up at her, "Well, you're just a quarter of an hour crucified. I bet after half an hour you will begin to whine and beg at me to let you down ."
Saskias heart made a joyful bounce. This was her chance!
"Not at all!" she shouted. "Half an hour? What is already half an hour? I can stand a complete hour!”

Rainer took pictures. "Don´t think it will be easy, Sassi," he said. "Such a long crucifixion can be very uncomfortable.”
"Pah!" she said. "What is quite an hour? I can stand it!”
"If you want to try it”, Rainer said. "Then make an hour on the cross."
"I´ ll do it," she said hastily. "Yes I will!”

Rainer looked deeply into her eyes, "Now listen to me, Sassi! If you ask for it, I'll do it. But then you will stay until the last minute on the cross. Even if it hurts and you start complaining. Do you understand? Then there will be no mercy. Then you have to take it til the end. When you begin to beg to let you down, I will not do it."

"Okay," she said. "I'm doing a whole hour. No mercy for the crucified girl. When I begin to beg, just close your ears.”
“All right, Sassi" Rainer looked at her. "I want to shoot pictures of you, when you are really suffering. It will be hard for you, honey. Believe me."

"No matter," Saskia said. "I will endure it." She writhed on the cross: "I have to, yes. I can not com down from the cross by mysilf and you will not liberate me before my full hour is over.”
"Exactly," Rainer said. "You will stay on the cross, no matter how much you whine or beg."

The Chapel – Part 2

Rainer came to her. He was so huge that he reached her right wrist whitout problems. He put four coils of rope around the wrist and then made a knot on the backside of Sassis wrist. Then he put the rope through the hole in the horizontal bar, where usually the bolt that held the body of Jesus on the cross was drown through the wood.

Saskia felt how her wrist was pressed firmly against the bar. Rainer fixed the rope somehow. She could not see it. But it held her firmly.
Then Rainer did bind the other wrist of Saskia. She stood with outstretched arms on the cross. Saskias excitement increased.

Now Rainer tied her feet together. He did wind four coils of rope around Saskias ankles and pulled the rope one time between her feet, so that a stable bondage came on and she could not pull out her feet of the slings. Finally, he made a tight knot behind Sassi ankles.

"Good," he muttered. "Now up with your feet!"
Saskia lifted her bare feet from the stool and put them on the downward-pointing footrest. Rainer put the rope behind Sassis feet through the hole in the upright pole and then made some kind of knot behind the pole.

Saskia hung quietly. Her heart began to beat.
I am crucified! I'm tied to a cross! I am really and truly crucified! I´m hanging naked on a large wooden cross in a chapel in the woods!
She was beside herself with excitement.

And yet her excitement increased when Rainer began to shoot pictures of her. She loved it. It was a kind of subjugation for her - devotion. She gave herself to his camera. She gave herself to Rainer. To present naked in front of the man who had that certain something. It gave her a kick. Especially now that she was crucified.

Give me orders, Rainer, she asked in her thoughts. You must control me.
As if Rainer heard that, he gave her instructions:
"Press the knees by! Stretch up into on the cross! "
"Now let go and be a hanging girl. The whole weight on your arms, Sassi!"
"Look at the sky! As if you would call God. "
"Writhe a little bit. Yes! More! Give it all! Show me that you feel the cross!"
"Let hang your head down, as if you were completely exhausted. Like after a long struggeling on the cross. "

Saskia did what Rainer told her. She obeyed and it made her happy. She loved to receive instructions from him and than to obey his commands. She loved the constraint. Too bad he was not alltimes that strict with her.

Outside the clouds opened a little bit and a bright sun ray fell through the colored glass windows of the chapel. Sun rays in all colors stroked Saskias naked body.
"Wow! This will look good!” said Rainer. "At last a decent light! Great light, great shots. Writhe a bit more, Sassi. Move on! Do the dance on the cross!"

Saskia obeyed. She began to perform a slow dance on the wood. She imagined to be crucified for a long time. If one spend enough time hanging on the cross, one began to dance, to avoid the emergence of pain.
Oh, how I would love to try it! Feel the pain! Suffering! Sweet agony!
Rainer, please don´t set me free!
But no words came out of her mouth. She was too shy.

Crucified! I'm really crucified. I am bound naked to a cross. How wonderful!
Saskia remembered how she had played, as she was a school girl, at bathing time always crucifixion. She stood naked in the bathroom, her back against the cool wall and sat up on her toes and spread her arms and imagined that she was crucified.

On the playground, she was always climbing on the climbing frame and had hung on her hands, always with her arms outstretched and then she tried to endure as long as possible. She had imagined to suffer terribly.
Now I get the really experience, thought Saskia.

Her heart did beat as never before. It was just beautiful - absolutely beautiful.
It started to hurt a bit, but this pleased her as well.

Down on the ground Rainer walked around the cross. He did shots from different points of view. Sometimes he knelt down to take pictures of her.
Saskia remembered how she had met Rainer. He was looking for a nude model on the Internet, a model that wanted to be photographed naked in nature. Occasionally, there should also be a little bondage.

Saskia was electrified as she read the display. Be photographed naked and tied up also occasionally. That was exactly what she wanted. So she went to the first meeting with palpitations. She had been little worried . She didn´t know Rainer and she did not know what would happen.

But Rainer proved to be a real gentleman and a good photographer. He did not want porn pictures, he wanted nudes in perfect form. He gave Saskia from the start on commands as she should move, or what attitude she should take. He had no idea how much Saskia loved to to obey him.

Rainer was a real gentleman. Sometimes he was rather too polite. Saskia would have liked to see more rudeness. Therefore she started to provoke him.
On the Internet, he called himself "Madiosi". She called him jokingly "Mafiosi". She quickly realized that he did not like that nickname.

"My name is "Madiosi" because I'm interested at the comics in MAD," he said then ever. "Besides, it would have be spoken “Mafioso”. "Mafiosi" is the plural and I'm just one single person!”
"All right Mafiosi" she answered, hoping to provoke him.
If she annoyed him enough, he was grumpy and gave her a very harsh commands. That's what she loved most. Then she could live out her submissivity. It was exciting.

Down there in front of the cross Rainers camera klicked.
"You look great, Sassi," he said. "You're doing really well. It almost looks that you suffer for hours on the cross.” He smiled up at her: “Can you stand it?”
"Oh sure," she answered, though it hurt. Her wrists burned and the arms and shoulders ached from the slopes. Her ankles were hurting too and her legs were shaking sometimes treacherous. But she would never admit it. She wanted it. She wanted to suffer.

Rainer grinned up at her, "Well, you're just a quarter of an hour crucified. I bet after half an hour you will begin to whine and beg at me to let you down ."
Saskias heart made a joyful bounce. This was her chance!
"Not at all!" she shouted. "Half an hour? What is already half an hour? I can stand a complete hour!”

Rainer took pictures. "Don´t think it will be easy, Sassi," he said. "Such a long crucifixion can be very uncomfortable.”
"Pah!" she said. "What is quite an hour? I can stand it!”
"If you want to try it”, Rainer said. "Then make an hour on the cross."
"I´ ll do it," she said hastily. "Yes I will!”

Rainer looked deeply into her eyes, "Now listen to me, Sassi! If you ask for it, I'll do it. But then you will stay until the last minute on the cross. Even if it hurts and you start complaining. Do you understand? Then there will be no mercy. Then you have to take it til the end. When you begin to beg to let you down, I will not do it."

"Okay," she said. "I'm doing a whole hour. No mercy for the crucified girl. When I begin to beg, just close your ears.”
“All right, Sassi" Rainer looked at her. "I want to shoot pictures of you, when you are really suffering. It will be hard for you, honey. Believe me."

"No matter," Saskia said. "I will endure it." She writhed on the cross: "I have to, yes. I can not com down from the cross by mysilf and you will not liberate me before my full hour is over.”
"Exactly," Rainer said. "You will stay on the cross, no matter how much you whine or beg."

That's the spirit! Don't be soft Rainer, let her endure at least a full hour! Try and whip her a little while crucified! (Thanks btw Sassi for the story, and be a brave, 'replacement Christ'!)

mat-collishaw-triptych1.png

The Chapel - Part 3

Saskia's heart was pounding. An hour! A complete hour! It actually happened to her! She would have to stay for a whole hour on the cross. Rainer would not set her free, even if she asked him to.
I can beg and plead, he will give me no mercy.
It aroused her. This was exactly what she had always wanted: to be completely helpless tied to a cross and than have to endure, even if it started to hurt.

She had to think of a dream she had as a school girl during nighttime. In her class was a girl who was very naughty and cheeky. In the dream, this girl was crucified on the wall in the classroom. She was naked tied to a wooden cross and had to suffer two school hours on the cross.
The other students saw the shame in the eyes of the crucified girl and the pain that came gradually to her.

Eventually, the girl began to whine loudly. Saskia felt sorry for her. But the same time she thought: "You get what you deserve!"
And all the time she wished to be in the place of that girl. She wanted to hang naked on the cross, feel the pain and feel the shame. She would be shown in open public. Stark naked and tied up. What an idea! The nakedess! The helplessness! The shame! The humiliation! The agony!
And yet she did just that.

Saskia about this dream for a very long time. Again and again she had little movies playing in her head cinema, where she was the unfortunate girl who was crucified on the wall. She loved it.

And now I experience it in reality!
Saskia writhed on the cross. How long she was crucified? She had no idea. She had lost all sense of time. Gradually, it was hard to bear. Her shoulders ached, her arms stretched with violence as well. Again and again she pressed her feet on the footrest and pushed her body up to escape the strain on her arms and shoulders.

She had to suppress a groan. Her naked body plated with a thin film of sweat.
Good God, it was hard to bear!
She had not think that it would be so hard. She found it minute by minute harder to keep silent and not to moan or gasp.
Her body began to writhe on wood a futile attempt to avoid the emergence of pain.

Rainer looked up at her, "Now you feel it, don´t you?"
Saskia groaned. "Yes," she rasped.
"You have not thing that it would be so hard," said Rainer and took pictures of her. "You look great, Sassi. One can see exactly, how much it hurts to you. You are sweaty and it's written in your face that you have to endure a very geat pain. "
He smiled at her, "You look very cute."

Saskia gave a shaky laugh: "It does not feel particularly sweet." She gasped and pulled herself up.
"Do you wish to come down?" Rainer asked.
"Yes," Saskia said. "But you will not let me."
"Exactly, Sassi. I will not let you go. An agreement is an agreement. You will stay on the cross until your time is done, no matter how hard it is for you."

Rainer knelt down and took aim at her from the left side, "I'm going to get great shots. I can see your pain, Saskia. You're doing really well. That looks great.” He stood up. “And -beeing honest- also quite exciting and arousing. You're beautiful in your agony.”

For a while Saskia hung quiet and moveless on the cross. She tried not to fidget too wild. It tended to accentuate the pain.
Still! I want to be quiet. A quiet girl on the cross. Still I endure all pain. I do penance. I'm a naked and atoning girl on the cross. I atone for the sins of the world. I take all the sins onto me and atone for them. Oh!

Down below clicked the camera. The cold lens eye stared at Saskia. Without emotion the lens gaped at her naked body. The camera stole the last intimacy of Saskia. The camera bared Saskia in a way that it felt like her insides were turned to the outside. There was no escape. The ropes bound her to the wooden beams. The ropes tied her to the cross.

The pain became stronger. Saskia started to writhe again. She could not do anything against it. She moaned. She was sweating. She gasped.
The agony was unbearable. Saskia could not believe it.
I'm just tied up! How can it hurt so bad? I can not stand it any longer! Really not!
But she did stand it. She had to. The cross held her. The cross wore she. The cross broke her will - slowly but pitiless.
Saskia felt tears burning in her eyes.
Soon I will start to cry. Oh God, I can stand it no longer!

She began to squirm on the cross. She stretched her body in the height. She twisted and turned her body, as far as the shackles would allow it. She gasped and moaned.
God, it hurts!

Saskia began to tremble all over. She squirmed. Her moans were getting louder. She could not help it. She knew that she would begin to cry immediately. Then she would cry and begin to plead Rainer, to let her down. She did not want it. She was ashamed. But she knew it would come to this. It was too much to bear. She could not stand it any longer.

With a low cry of pain she slumped on the cross. The incredible pain filled her body all over. She had no more strength to resist. Still she hung there, a girl crying in pain and suffering. The pain came over her.
Saskia surrendered. She took the pains, she endured silent and obedient.

Pretty still she hung on the cross, a girl broken by pain and humiliation. She felt move silence in her heart. Everything was quiet. Saskia quietly endured the cross. She did not move. She struggled no longer against the pain. She gave up.

Down below clicked the camera in cold precision. The icy cold lens eye gaped at Saskia's tortured body. The lens took it all in. The lens took it all away from Saskia, even her pride.
Saskia was quiet. She felt empty and solved.

When she felt Rainers hands on her feet, she woke up. She looked down. He untied her.
Saskia was stunned. Just now he freed her. She had not want to be free. She had felt to be one in one with the cross and the pain.
I could stand it for another hour, she thought. Or even longer. Who knows.

But she admitted that Rainer untied her and helped her down from the cross.
He embraced her and kissed her: "You were great, Sassi. That was really great, kid! ! You'll see, the photos are awesome.” Again he kissed her:" My brave little cross-girl.”

Later, on the way back Rainer looked again at the sky and cursed the dense cloud cover. "It was too dark in that chapel. Hopefully I have good photos. I had needed more light."
He looked at Saskia: “How is it? If soon the sun shines, we'll do it again? In the next days? Or do you have enough of your first crucifixion? "

Saskias heart started to beat hard against her ribs. He had said it - he really said it! He wanted to crucify her again.
"I'm with you," she said simply. "It was hard to bear, but one can practice that sort of bondage, or not?"
Rainer nodded. "Sure. Is it possible, I guess. Then you want so stay longer next time on the cross? "
Saskia took all her courage, "Yes, I think so. So you can take beautiful shots of a girl suffering on the cross. It takes real pain, to make the photos look real. "

All the way home Saskia thought in her mind that she would soon be tied again on that cross in the lonely chapel. Her heart pounded in anticipation. She could not wait to be crucified again.

END

Back
Top Bottom