The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
They have turned off all the lights except the one in the bathroom...

Perhaps it is a hint... that it might be a good idea to use it... I'll wait... I can hear coffee beans being ground to perfection two floors below me accompanied to the melodious sounds of a bull whip on Eulalia's bare back...

Fuck them.... my flask (and Glock) is full...

T

I can hear coffee beans being ground to perfection two floors below me accompanied to the melodious sounds of a bull whip on Eulalia's bare back...
Ah, the sound of whipcord on bound and trembling slave flesh. Absolutely my favourite genre of music. Please save me a table near the whipping post.

I bitch that the coffee shop is underutilized but the Old Oak is as guilty as he charges. He tells Mel and Jul he isn't going to sit outside in the snow in January with the 'no smoking' ban.

tree god dark 3.jpg

Between Eul's coffee and the Seagram's he buys the ladies, while hating him smoking inside and fearing the wrath of the Pacific Police, could not keep the business open without his patronage...

hmmm....

I bitch that the coffee shop is underutilized but the Old Oak is as guilty as he charges. He tells Mel and Jul he isn't going to sit outside in the snow in January with the 'no smoking' ban.

View attachment 286805

Between Eul's coffee and the Seagram's he buys the ladies, while hating him smoking inside and fearing the wrath of the Pacific Police, could not keep the business open without his patronage...

hmmm....
you're welcome to smoke down in the grinding cellar, Tree (and any other smokers),
a smoke-filled atmosphere can only enrich the Special Grind,
and a kippered slavegirl will just need more whipping -
she's useful for stubbing out the butts on her butt too :devil:

you're welcome to smoke down in the grinding cellar, Tree (and any other smokers),
a smoke-filled atmosphere can only enrich the Special Grind,
and a kippered slavegirl will just need more whipping -
she's useful for stubbing out the butts on her butt too :devil:
A kind offer...
Mind you, fellow smokers she said on her butt, not in it! Be mindful she is a civet bean-grinding slave bard! don't foul the product!!!

Dear members of the coffee shop. Tree has observed some energy spent on some feuds (unfoundedly started by one member in my opinion) but more effort is being spent on that than looking for the site cat...
october 2014 019.JPG
Let's get our priorities straight...
tree esspresso a.jpg
Let's enjoy who we like and not waste time being pissed off. Life id more fun that way... took me 30 years to figure that out...

So piss on me if you disagree... I don't care

The Hanging Tree

Dear members of the coffee shop. Tree has observed some energy spent on some feuds (unfoundedly started by one member in my opinion) but more effort is being spent on that than looking for the site cat...
View attachment 289958
Let's get our priorities straight...
View attachment 289959
Let's enjoy who we like and not waste time being pissed off. Life id more fun that way... took me 30 years to figure that out...

So piss on me if you disagree... I don't care

The Hanging Tree
Does the coffee shop not serve feud any more? that's too bad....make-coffee-not-war.jpg

Back
Top Bottom