The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Not so sure about that "extra flavour". Maybe I'll just try the Starbucks down the road....
It's just cum cream...
I understand, Master, and I will do as you command. However, since I am still full of coffee beans (processing them in my body takes time, so the civet slaves work on many doses at a time), I hope you didn't experience too much discomfort while "cleaning my pipe". Of course the next patron, who asks for fresh deCalf #15 will get some extra flavour in his cup, but that is the magic of the Coffee Shop...
Stop making excuses or I am going to demand you be sent to the breeding farm.
slave 005.jpg

Who trained this calf, anyway??? ...Eul??? She didn't do a very good job... 20 lashes for her!!!
slave whip 4.jpg

Wragg, Jolly, Windar, and Tree get discussing Tree's grumpiness as of late. Hours later and a few drinks later...
jurist prelude.jpg
...they all agree Tree's attitude has improved. Tree decides to go to the Tree estate and take his monthly a shower. When he returns Mel and Julie are pissed at Tree. You see Tree had put Calf # 15 in a milking station hours ago and forgot he had when he got drinking talking and poor Calf #15 has had her tits sucked on for more than 8 hours...
milk 004.jpg
...Jeez, like none of you ever made a mistake...

While we're on the milky way, here's a little dialogue
I've supplied for one of Anatoy Sennov's pictures
(part of a story) on DeviantArt:

pit_dwellers___6_by_a_sennov-daieiik.jpg

Sir, shall this girl serve you?
Nice thought, later maybe, but that's not what you're here for now slut. How does your breast feel?
It's a bit sore Sir, itchy - oow! It hurts when you squeeze it.
Already dribbling - that's very good.
W-what's happening to me, Sir? I feel strange..
Yes, please can we know, are we part of an experiment?
You might as well understand.Your cunts have been well stuffed by our boys, haven't they?
Mmm, yes, Sir.
And with luck you're both already pregnant.
Oh God, I was afraid of that...
No need to be afraid, the worms have laid their eggs in you.
So?
When the eggs hatch - and it seems they probably already have, if you're getting gnawing pains, the little larvae are starting to eat what they find in your girly parts...
Oh my God!
Your juices, your eggs, any fertilised eggs. So no need to worry about having babies.
Hm, thankyou for the good news!
But - this is the important bit - the worms are fooling your bodies into thinking you're still pregnant.
Oh no...
And what's more, they speed up the process. What does a woman start to produce when she's going to have a baby?
Milk, Sir.
And Alina here's already starting to ooze milk.
Oh, please don't let this happen...
And milk is important for the OmniTek Corporation, fresh young mothers' milk is marketable, milk's big money!
So - what's going to happen to us, Sir?
This morning, you're just going in the scanner, we're going to check all that's going on inside you. If it looks promising, you'll start having hormone injections and perhaps a bit of electrical stimulation, just to help the process along.
The process?
The worms will grow and grow inside you..
Oh no, please not!
They'll hurt more and more, but you girls are built to cope with that. In about six weeks, they'll come out...
Like... like babies?
Just like babies. After that, you'll start being fucked again, and soon you'll be back in the Pit with a new lot of worms, and the whole process starts again.
I cannot believe this!
Believe it you'll have to, young cow - yes, soon you'll be producing milk constantly, we'll be milking you two or three times a day. Welcome to OmniTek Dairy Herd! Storm, open the scanner!

While we're on the milky way, here's a little dialogue
I've supplied for one of Anatoy Sennov's pictures
(part of a story) on DeviantArt:

View attachment 439891

Sir, shall this girl serve you?
Nice thought, later maybe, but that's not what you're here for now slut. How does your breast feel?
It's a bit sore Sir, itchy - oow! It hurts when you squeeze it.
Already dribbling - that's very good.
W-what's happening to me, Sir? I feel strange..
Yes, please can we know, are we part of an experiment?
You might as well understand.Your cunts have been well stuffed by our boys, haven't they?
Mmm, yes, Sir.
And with luck you're both already pregnant.
Oh God, I was afraid of that...
No need to be afraid, the worms have laid their eggs in you.
So?
When the eggs hatch - and it seems they probably already have, if you're getting gnawing pains, the little larvae are starting to eat what they find in your girly parts...
Oh my God!
Your juices, your eggs, any fertilised eggs. So no need to worry about having babies.
Hm, thankyou for the good news!
But - this is the important bit - the worms are fooling your bodies into thinking you're still pregnant.
Oh no...
And what's more, they speed up the process. What does a woman start to produce when she's going to have a baby?
Milk, Sir.
And Alina here's already starting to ooze milk.
Oh, please don't let this happen...
And milk is important for the OmniTek Corporation, fresh young mothers' milk is marketable, milk's big money!
So - what's going to happen to us, Sir?
This morning, you're just going in the scanner, we're going to check all that's going on inside you. If it looks promising, you'll start having hormone injections and perhaps a bit of electrical stimulation, just to help the process along.
The process?
Oh no, please not!
They'll hurt more and more, but you girls are built to cope with that. In about six weeks, they'll come out...
Like... like babies?
Just like babies. After that, you'll start being fucked again, and soon you'll be back in the Pit with a new lot of worms, and the whole process starts again.
I cannot believe this!
Believe it you'll have to, young cow - yes, soon you'll be producing milk constantly, we'll be milking you two or three times a day. Welcome to OmniTek Dairy Herd! Storm, open the scanner!

Yikes ... yuch :eek:

Wragg, Jolly, Windar, and Tree get discussing Tree's grumpiness as of late. Hours later and a few drinks later...
View attachment 439884
...they all agree Tree's attitude has improved. Tree decides to go to the Tree estate and take his monthly a shower. When he returns Mel and Julie are pissed at Tree. You see Tree had put Calf # 15 in a milking station hours ago and forgot he had when he got drinking talking and poor Calf #15 has had her tits sucked on for more than 8 hours...
View attachment 439882
...Jeez, like none of you ever made a mistake...
I can be a little forgetful myself sometimes. :rolleyes:

OMG! I left Messa in an oubliette five days ago!!! :eek: :doh:

With Christmas rapidly approaching I know slaves need presents too. In fact I have thought of the perfect gift owing to my kind, merciful nature. But rather then tell you I have made a riddle for you.

The perfect gift this Christmas time.

Can be found for her within this rhyme.

A thing best used before it’s too late.

A simple gift that holds no weight.

To use the gift it is in any way to lose

It’s Something she’ll be glad to have, but reluctant to use.

Can you guess what it is? As a prize a firm flogging to the first one to guess.......

With Christmas rapidly approaching I know slaves need presents too. In fact I have thought of the perfect gift owing to my kind, merciful nature. But rather then tell you I have made a riddle for you.

Can you guess what it is? As a prize a firm flogging to the first one to guess.......
I'm guessing it's not jewelry :rolleyes::p:D

hmmm - that's a very nice riddle Darkmind, I'm going to have to think about it...

How about a safe word?

that's what you're meant to do with an oubliette - l'oublier :devil:

How true! :)

Her solicitor's phone number? :eek: :doh:

I KNOW THE ANSWER. I DO NOT, HOWEVER, WANT A FLOGGING, THANKS. :cool::rolleyes:

I KNOW THE ANSWER. I DO NOT, HOWEVER, WANT A FLOGGING, THANKS. :cool::rolleyes:
Fair enough that would probably be weird. Instead you can have a free glass of evaporated water as your prize.

Anyway I'm sure there are plenty of girls in the coffee shop that are in desperate need of my particular brand of cruelty.

Well done!

A safe word is the ideal gift to give a slave, right before you put the ball gag in her mouth and start the torture.

oh goody, I've earnt a firm flogging! :p

giving a slavegirl a safe word, then fitting a ball-gag so she can't use it,
is a nice sadistic twist :devil:

Back
Top Bottom