The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi everybody.

Saturday will be 4 weeks that I 'cracked' my head and haven't been terribly active. Tomorrow afternoon I am meeting with one of the head doctors (Local Tree Time) and hope to be released from much of my restrictions. Wish me well... what could possibly go wrong???

Good luck, Tree. Hopefully that oak head of yours is back to normal. The nailing and agonizing has dropped off a bit since your accident. That said, we got the slavegirls to mow the Hill (although one of them crashed the riding mower). :doh::eek:

Hi everybody.

Saturday will be 4 weeks that I 'cracked' my head and haven't been terribly active. Tomorrow afternoon I am meeting with one of the head doctors (Local Tree Time) and hope to be released from much of my restrictions. Wish me well... what could possibly go wrong???
Oh, a good glass of Seagram and it's done !!!:D:beer:

Hi everybody.

34634AB2-5267-44D1-B8DB-B4E42D9E94B3.jpeg Looking forward to your return ... it's been a while since you crucified me ... did I say that? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom