The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
True. But do we take comfort from the words of a man who cut off his ear?

pir074.jpg
From Van Hoek the bold buccaneer
I knew I had plenty to fear -
I trembled with dread
That he'd cut off my head,
But like Van Gogh he just took an ear!​

Hey guys I just got a new job as a content moderator for facebook. Well there's a slight problem - my phone is being locked inside a drawer for the 8 hours that I spend every day in office. By the time my shift ends, I'm either too tired or too sleepy to browse the site. I'm really sorry I won't be able to contribute for a while. I really missed you guys. I hope you're all doing fine. I'll be back I promise. Just gotta save enough capital to do something else that'll afford me more time and freedom.

Hey guys I just got a new job as a content moderator for facebook. Well there's a slight problem - my phone is being locked inside a drawer for the 8 hours that I spend every day in office. By the time my shift ends, I'm either too tired or too sleepy to browse the site. I'm really sorry I won't be able to contribute for a while. I really missed you guys. I hope you're all doing fine. I'll be back I promise. Just gotta save enough capital to do something else that'll afford me more time and freedom.
Understand and will miss you. Just be sure to moderate away any nasty statements that people with our fantasies are evil! LOL

Understand and will miss you. Just be sure to moderate away any nasty statements that people with our fantasies are evil! LOL

I suppose I'm pleased that Facebook is actually hiring moderators, as I might be to know that the farmer is closing his barn door after his horse has already galloped through town creating havoc. It's heart-warming to see a corporation with a market cap over $ 400 billion doing the things that CF, with a market cap of, well, a bit less than that, does.:p

Best of luck and stop in when you can...:D

Back
Top Bottom