The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Not strictly Halloween -themed,but undeniably creepy....yet erotic.
View attachment 769863View attachment 769864
Like my avatar:D

Speaking of 'Trick or Treat' the Washington Nationals just won the baseball World Series. This is the first world series that has gone the full seven games with the visiting clubs winning all their away games... New things everyday at the CF!!!
As I said somewhere above, I was cheering for the Nats, who used to be the Montreal Expos. There is discussion that the Tampa Bay Rays may play part of the season (the hot part) in Montreal, which would be great!

Can anybody explain to me why kids throw training shoes over telephone wires? :confused:
It's generally considered to be a sort of turf-marking by gangs, but some of that may be exaggerated and probably in many cases it was something that seemed like fun at the time. Many things fall into that category, I think...
If I recall, the only time I was involved in any way with this sort of thing, my friends and I were not entirely in a state to exercise reason or sound judgement (or good aim). I'm not convinced the trainers we were throwing actually ended up on the wire.

If I recall, the only time I was involved in any way with this sort of thing, my friends and I were not entirely in a state to exercise reason or sound judgement (or good aim). I'm not convinced the trainers we were throwing actually ended up on the wire.
I'd never really noticed it before, but the shoe-throwers in my town have been seriously busy this past couple of weeks, they seem to be everywhere!

So do they then hobble home in their socks? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I didn't know we still had 3.2 beer in the US!!!!
I drink now a 7,5% Beer.
3409_gessner_doppelbock_fl_ka.png

OK, here's a question.

View attachment 770087

Can anybody explain to me why kids throw training shoes over telephone wires? :confused:
Well around these parts, it's a signal that there is a drug dealer in the neighbourhood, a bit like the three balls outside a pawn shop, or the red and white pole outside a barber shop etc

Happy Samhain everyone.... ;)
downloadfile-3.jpegdownloadfile-3-9-1.jpg
Now there's a Holiday I'd be glad to adopt
So do they then hobble home in their socks?
They aren't their's. They beat up a small kid at school and steal his sneaks. Then dare him to get them back.
Fun Days!

Tree drinks only 1.75 liter Seagram's 7...
Right there you identify the problem! Liters! When I was underage and trying to get a drink, we knew what we wanted - a fifth! And for the candy-assed, wimp-dicked, momma's-boys of today, That means 1/5 of a real Gallon!!!

Back
Top Bottom