The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Now my sweet you are branded as my sexslave which means that if you try to run who ever captures you will see the brand and bring you back to me!

Now my sweet you are branded as my sexslave which means that if you try to run who ever captures you will see the brand and bring you back to me!
run,run run grin ;):p:D

yep,
but my beloved footballclub (FC )Twente not because a collapsed Grand Stand
But otherwise my birthday celibration is saturday.
and yep, for everyone; I love beer, but empty glasses a large ugly creature. And Melissa and Julie that's why my glasses are always near full ;)
Sorry to hear about the stadium collapse that killed 2 workers. From the look of it, it's luck there weren't more.
For those who hadn't heard:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/07/fc-twente-stadium
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANS! May you have many more & may your glasses always be full.:)

Yes, they are using BRAND "C",it's much better than BRAND "X"!
Brand "X" costs more it's supposed to be superior to brand "C" :p Brand "S" is still available from selected outlets !!:D
Cheers B.

Brand "X" costs more it's supposed to be superior to brand "C" :p Brand "S" is still available from selected outlets !!:D
Cheers B.
but c means legal right of possession Connie the Cruel Governor:p:D

Quite frankly there should be a brand "B"....you saw that coming didn't you ?? :rolleyes: Hehehe !!

Wait & see darling........we are supposed to be Roman-oriented,& you know how "trustworthy" they were !! Lol !!
Cheers B.

Yes, they are using BRAND "C",it's much better than BRAND "X"!

Here I am, dragged back from my crazy bid for freedom -​
now for my Punishment-Branding -​
not just my buttocks - breasts and thighs too,​
just to make sure -​
that's 6 Cs:

C for Cruel
C for Connie's
C for Chained
C for Captive
C for Condemned
C for Crux

just to make sure -​
that's 6 Cs:

C for Cruel
C for Connie's
C for Chained
C for Captive
C for Condemned
C for Crux
you forgot C for Crucem damnata ;):D

just to make sure -​
that's 6 Cs:

C for Cruel
C for Connie's
C for Chained
C for Captive
C for Condemned
C for Crux
Hmmm,I guess being branded was not lesson enough for you!"Guards take my little slave and give her ten lashes then tie her to the cross and let her hang for a while and we'll see if she learns her lesson then!"

As suggested by Melissa,here's a few (rather un-PC) Crux jokes...
Here goes.......
Jesus walks into a "Holiday-Inn" and puts some spikes on the Receptionist's Desk, he says,
"How much,to put me up for the Night "??

Two Male Slaves are hanging on their Crosses,one of which is doing the Crux-dance with some vigour,the first condemned says,
"Why are you moving so much ??"
The other replied,
"Because some bastard's put itching powder in my loincloth !!"

Jesus is suffering greatly on the Cross,and he calls one of the disciples,Peter over......
Peter gets a ladder to hear what the saviour has to say,listens,nods and returns to the others...
Matthew says,"What was that about??"
Peter replied,"Tell Paul,i can see his house from here !!"

Jesus is on the Cross together with the two thieves,one of which taunts him with,
"If you are truly the 'Son of God' why not get yourself down,off that thing....?"
Jesus rolled his eyes and says,
"Fuckin' hell it's bad enough being Crucified,without having to do a James Brown impression.....'Ow !! Get down off-a dat ding' !!"
Enjoy !! Cheers B.

Back
Top Bottom