The Cull And Hunt... Road To A Rebellion...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
I had been kicking around a hunt thread for a while but Eul's brilliant Lassie Hunting in the North Forest got me to move off my ass...

As you notice by the title this is a bridge to a possible rebellion in 2014 so I chose to leave it in this part of the forum. We will see the return of the evil side of Barbaria; Tree thinks it suits her well...

The first segment... I hope you enjoy...

The cull and the hunt

The cull is not new. The United Federation of Slave Traders Association (UFSTA LLC. Amsterdam, Netherlands) has been around for centuries and controls the worldwide slave trade and one way it controls the price is by controlling the supply. Throughout the years there have been maybe a dozen culls; early records are a bit sketchy and it is rumored that some of the ancestors of the slave trader Admi may have done a few ‘private’ culls. But after the rebellions of 2013 and 2014 there was an amazing influx of women signing up to be slaves in addition to those sentenced to slavery. So for the first time there would be culls back to back years.

Professor Barbaria Moore cleverly capitalized on the situation by developing a course for the fall of 2014- “The psychology of the cull and hunt from the slaves’ and hunters’ points of view. The Board of Regents was skeptical she would enroll enough students to fill a broom closet, much less an auditorium for several reasons.

First, a dozen female students would be selected by their marketability (read ‘looks’) to be determined by the infamous slave trader Admihoek. This would require any female student to submit themselves to a presentation before the slave trader. Usually this is done naked before with just the slave trader and maybe an assistant or two. For the class the presentation would still be done naked and before the slave trader- and the whole class.

Then there is that pesky detail of the cull and hunt. In the cull the slaves would be turned loose on a preserve and given a three hour lead before those who bid to hunt them are allowed to start. The hunters are only allowed to bow hunt. Often the shot would not be fatal and if it was it may not be immediately so. Some hunters would follow the blood trail and when they caught up with their wounded prey would administer the mercy kill shot. Some would be sadistic and enjoy watching the helpless slave ‘bleed out’, a process that could take hours. The cull ends when the prescribed number of slaves have been ‘bagged’.

If the slave (or the professor’s students) survives the cull they face the hunt. The hunt starts the same way as the cull but bows and arrows are replaced with low power crossbows and darts tipped with Joan Tree’s paralyzing potion. The participants may be the same as those who chased in the hunt or fresh hunters since participating in the hunt requires a higher entrance fee but the slave taken is the hunter’s slave until her 30th birthday. If a slave is not taken in the hunt she would be returned to the slave trader Admihoek to face auction.

That is unless she is one of Professor Moore’s students. Those lucky enough to survive the cull and hunt would have any student loan forgiven and the rest of their undergraduate education paid for along with room and board plus up to six years of post-graduate work. The regents approved the class and were amazed that the class was over-subscribed by 300 percent for the largest university lecture hall, women out-registered males two to one, and the female students looked like contestants for a beauty contest and not a class of geeks taking a psychology class…

Tree

…what was sexist about that, Ulrika???

I had been kicking around a hunt thread for a while but Eul's brilliant Lassie Hunting in the North Forest got me to move off my ass...

As you notice by the title this is a bridge to a possible rebellion in 2014 so I chose to leave it in this part of the forum. We will see the return of the evil side of Barbaria; Tree thinks it suits her well...

The cull and the hunt

The cull is not new. The United Federation of Slave Traders Association (UFSTA LLC. Amsterdam, Netherlands) has been around for centuries and controls the worldwide slave trade and one way it controls the price is by controlling the supply. Throughout the years there have been maybe a dozen culls; early records are a bit sketchy and it is rumored that some of the ancestors of the slave trader Admi may have done a few ‘private’ culls. But after the rebellions of 2013 and 2014 there was an amazing influx of women signing up to be slaves in addition to those sentenced to slavery. So for the first time there would be culls back to back years.

Professor Barbaria Moore cleverly capitalized on the situation by developing a course for the fall of 2014- “The psychology of the cull and hunt from the slaves’ and hunters’ points of view. The Board of Regents was skeptical she would enroll enough students to fill a broom closet, much less an auditorium for several reasons.

First, a dozen female students would be selected by their marketability (read ‘looks’) to be determined by the infamous slave trader Admihoek. This would require any female student to submit themselves to a presentation before the slave trader. Usually this is done naked before with just the slave trader and maybe an assistant or two. For the class the presentation would still be done naked and before the slave trader- and the whole class.

Then there is that pesky detail of the cull and hunt. In the cull the slaves would be turned loose on a preserve and given a three hour lead before those who bid to hunt them are allowed to start. The hunters are only allowed to bow hunt. Often the shot would not be fatal and if it was it may not be immediately so. Some hunters would follow the blood trail and when they caught up with their wounded prey would administer the mercy kill shot. Some would be sadistic and enjoy watching the helpless slave ‘bleed out’, a process that could take hours. The cull ends when the prescribed number of slaves have been ‘bagged’.

If the slave (or the professor’s students) survives the cull they face the hunt. The hunt starts the same way as the cull but bows and arrows are replaced with low power crossbows and darts tipped with Joan Tree’s paralyzing potion. The participants may be the same as those who chased in the hunt or fresh hunters since participating in the hunt requires a higher entrance fee but the slave taken is the hunter’s slave until her 30th birthday. If a slave is not taken in the hunt she would be returned to the slave trader Admihoek to face auction.

That is unless she is one of Professor Moore’s students. Those lucky enough to survive the cull and hunt would have any student loan forgiven and the rest of their undergraduate education paid for along with room and board plus up to six years of post-graduate work. The regents approved the class and were amazed that the class was over-subscribed by 300 percent for the largest university lecture hall, women out-registered males two to one, and the female students looked like contestants for a beauty contest and not a class of geeks taking a psychology class…

Tree

Professor Barbaria announces open enrollment now for limited spaces in the academic experience of a life time...in fact it may be the end of your life......sign up now before its too late.... lab fees waived for the first ten applicants... course equipment for sale or rental at Nailus Martyrs.... course is graded on pass-fail (dead) system ... full attendance required. No pre-reqs other than good looks by the standards of Judge Admi, and a lot of stamina.

Last edited:
Last edited:

The cull and the hunt

Tree

Hmmm - very beguiling.... But if the outfit is registered in Amsterdam, then I suspect it will be a "BV" rather than a "LLC".... :)

The signs outside the auditorium should have been ominous enough that no woman would enter yet the auditorium fills on the first day of class.
hunt 023.jpg
Each female student signs the book, their third warning their life was in peril, before entering the auditorium. None turned away. Professor Barbaria walked out to loud applause which she quickly suppressed. She walk to the podium and said “This is not a joke. I am not obliged to this, but if any woman wishes to leave do so now before this could become the last course you ever take.”

There was a long silence as Professor Barbaria stared at her class for ten minutes. If she blinked no one saw it. At the end of the ten minutes Barbaria said “Lock the doors!”

The professor brushed her hands over the dark grey jacket from her breasts down over her midriff. She took a deep breath and said “I am Professor Barbaria Moore. I can assume I know why the male students signed up for the class. You horny bastards want to see the woman seated near you naked and your odds of seeing her that way is considerably better than the female students surviving the cull and coming out of the hunt as free women.

“So we will focus on the women in the class. I am curious as to why you sign up for such a course. Before we start I want the female students to call me ‘Barb’ or if it makes you more comfortable ‘Professor Barb’. I am not interested in your last names for reasons you will understand as term progresses. So if I call on one of you will use no more than your first names. Be assured my teaching assistants will note your participation and it will figure into your grade assuming you survive the cull and hunt.”

“So let us begin. I have no say on who is selected for the cull and hunt; the notorious slave trader will make the final selection. If you read the course description, and I assume you have since it was not only in the fall semester catalog but was the topic of shows on MSNBC, CNN, Fox News, the BBC, Al Jazeera, and covered on Twitter, Facebook, and even a rant by Rush Limbaugh, you know you have a chance of not surviving the cull and if you do you face slavery until your 30th birthday. So we will explore why you signed up for the class, what you expect if you become a slave and why you would risk the cull.

“For the last bit of housekeeping from me female students will be referred to as ‘girls’ or ‘ladies’ and male students will be referred to as ‘boys’. If you don’t like it you can leave but this is a ‘no withdraw’ class so don’t think you are going to save mom and dad any money. My teaching assistance will point out where the fire exits are and where the restrooms are if you need to masturbate privately.”

The professor turned and walked of the platform, the heels of her stiletto shoes clicking with each step…

Tree

The signs outside the auditorium should have been ominous enough that no woman would enter yet the auditorium fills on the first day of class.
View attachment 149740
Each female student signs the book, their third warning their life was in peril, before entering the auditorium. None turned away. Professor Barbaria walked out to loud applause which she quickly suppressed. She walk to the podium and said “This is not a joke. I am not obliged to this, but if any woman wishes to leave do so now before this could become the last course you ever take.”

There was a long silence as Professor Barbaria stared at her class for ten minutes. If she blinked no one saw it. At the end of the ten minutes Barbaria said “Lock the doors!”

The professor brushed her hands over the dark grey jacket from her breasts down over her midriff. She took a deep breath and said “I am Professor Barbaria Moore. I can assume I know why the male students signed up for the class. You horny bastards want to see the woman seated near you naked and your odds of seeing her that way is considerably better than the female students surviving the cull and coming out of the hunt as free women.

“So we will focus on the women in the class. I am curious as to why you sign up for such a course. Before we start I want the female students to call me ‘Barb’ or if it makes you more comfortable ‘Professor Barb’. I am not interested in your last names for reasons you will understand as term progresses. So if I call on one of you will use no more than your first names. Be assured my teaching assistants will note your participation and it will figure into your grade assuming you survive the cull and hunt.”

“So let us begin. I have no say on who is selected for the cull and hunt; the notorious slave trader will make the final selection. If you read the course description, and I assume you have since it was not only in the fall semester catalog but was the topic of shows on MSNBC, CNN, Fox News, the BBC, Al Jazeera, and covered on Twitter, Facebook, and even a rant by Rush Limbaugh, you know you have a chance of not surviving the cull and if you do you face slavery until your 30th birthday. So we will explore why you signed up for the class, what you expect if you become a slave and why you would risk the cull.

“For the last bit of housekeeping from me female students will be referred to as ‘girls’ or ‘ladies’ and male students will be referred to as ‘boys’. If you don’t like it you can leave but this is a ‘no withdraw’ class so don’t think you are going to save mom and dad any money. My teaching assistance will point out where the fire exits are and where the restrooms are if you need to masturbate privately.”

The professor turned and walked of the platform, the heels of her stiletto shoes clicking with each step…

Tree

... and a hush fell over the auditorium....the only sounds being an occasional gulp from one of the girls, and some very heavy breathing by some of the guys.;)

Back
Top Bottom