The Cull And Hunt... Road To A Rebellion...

Go to CruxDreams.com
“So how’s the class going?”

She looked over her shoulder and said “Don’t you ever call before you show up?”

“I forgot my cell phone. Sorry…” Tree said as he lit his Marlboro.

Barbaria sighed and asked “What are you doing here, Tree?”
barb 004.jpg
“I just wanted you to know there is a lot of ‘back channel’ talk over the cull and hunt.”

“You could have sent me an e-mail” Barbaria replied.

“You don’t understand, Barbaria. There is a shit-load of money bidding on the hunt.”

“Why should that concern me? I get a cut of that and it will drive up viewers on RR’s pay-per-view, of which I also get a cut.”

Barbaria asked as she reached for the pack of Madame Wu’s “…you have a light, Tree?”

He fumbled through his pockets before finding the Zippo. He leaned over and lit her… um… smoke and said “The bids on the cull are about normal but on the hunt they are running about five times higher than usual.”

“Tree I don’t see the downside to that. As long as you are here do you want to fuck?”

Tree shrugged his shoulders and said “Why not…”

Tree

Hmmm - very beguiling.... But if the outfit is registered in Amsterdam, then I suspect it will be a "BV" rather than a "LLC".... :)
more V.O.C. Slave-trading and Punishing BV, listed on the Wallstreet Stock Exchange.....large stockholder Judge and Slave-trader Admi

“So how’s the class going?”

She looked over her shoulder and said “Don’t you ever call before you show up?”

“I forgot my cell phone. Sorry…” Tree said as he lit his Marlboro.

Barbaria sighed and asked “What are you doing here, Tree?”
View attachment 149756
“I just wanted you to know there is a lot of ‘back channel’ talk over the cull and hunt.”

“You could have sent me an e-mail” Barbaria replied.

“You don’t understand, Barbaria. There is a shit-load of money bidding on the hunt.”

“Why should that concern me? I get a cut of that and it will drive up viewers on RR’s pay-per-view, of which I also get a cut.”

Barbaria asked as she reached for the pack of Madame Wu’s “…you have a light, Tree?”

He fumbled through his pockets before finding the Zippo. He leaned over and lit her… um… smoke and said “The bids on the cull are about normal but on the hunt they are running about five times higher than usual.”

“Tree I don’t see the downside to that. As long as you are here do you want to fuck?”

Tree
Now about that delinquent tuition bill...
View attachment 149761 ... no cheques please
So I'm starting from the back and have an episode to read but I do like her an awful lot.....mmmmmmm

Tree

Notice who has to do the asking...can tell who wrote this!

Something tells me those girls don't know what they are getting in too...:eek: Blaire didn't....:oops: At least Barb likes her little slave and want's to keep her alive!:rolleyes:
we all want that.............................................also she can suffer as long as possible or sold for that

I would think how it usually goes when Professor Barb lures a student into her office....:devil: Though it might be the first time a male has been invited....:rolleyes:
Exactly! Not the same twists and turns ... an elevated sense of awareness followed by a gunshot into the air.

Or is that Quail hunting?
:p

Back
Top Bottom