The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
And the second part of Emilia's story. In a few days I'll post the next episode - of course this isn't over yet for the poor girl!

View attachment 1432698View attachment 1432699View attachment 1432700View attachment 1432701View attachment 1432702
What a bitch she is... making these fine gentlemen work so hard to kill her but she would not give in! Ungrateful brat! Or she just happen to have a stronger than usual young body and still the will to live? If so she is stupid if you ask me :p

And the second part of Emilia's story. In a few days I'll post the next episode - of course this isn't over yet for the poor girl!

View attachment 1432698View attachment 1432699View attachment 1432700View attachment 1432701View attachment 1432702
Omg, still hanging by the neck? Wow, and I just love #2, that perspective from the executioner’s eye looking past the braided leather whip towards Emilia, a gorgeous perspective from a pain slut like me… can’t wait to feel that lash once more!

Well if she doesn’t asphyxiate this way, perhaps there’s another way? Or maybe more than one, if she can be hanged for an hour whilst suffering the lash and taser, perhaps she might be fated to suffer multiple executions, a bit like @Barbaria1 ?

Although unlike Barb, she seems to have survived the noose, so far. I’m sure you don’t need my help in nominating other execution styles?

Superlative work, @Pino53

Omg, still hanging by the neck? Wow, and I just love #2, that perspective from the executioner’s eye looking past the braided leather whip towards Emilia, a gorgeous perspective from a pain slut like me… can’t wait to feel that lash once more!

Well if she doesn’t asphyxiate this way, perhaps there’s another way? Or maybe more than one, if she can be hanged for an hour whilst suffering the lash and taser, perhaps she might be fated to suffer multiple executions, a bit like @Barbaria1 ?

Although unlike Barb, she seems to have survived the noose, so far. I’m sure you don’t need my help in nominating other execution styles?

Superlative work, @Pino53
Thank you, thank you! Let's say, I know what's going to happen to Emilia, but let's not spoil the surprise...

Last edited:

Very very nice story indeed, but it worries me to see the bitch hanging by her neck. As you know, I care a lot for your vics' health, I like to see them suffer a long time. And it would be nice to see the slut's eyes, to appreciate more her pain and horror. Wonderful work dear Pino, the taser is a very nice idea! Maybe the new guy will lower her down to fuck her or take a nice blowjob? He hasn't tasted her.

Very very nice story indeed, but it worries me to see the bitch hanging by her neck. As you know, I care a lot for your vics' health, I like to see them suffer a long time. And it would be nice to see the slut's eyes, to appreciate more her pain and horror. Wonderful work dear Pino, the taser is a very nice idea! Maybe the new guy will lower her down to fuck her or take a nice blowjob? He hasn't tasted her.
Hi Martha, I'm afraid Emilia is going to have a nice time herself. Really. But this story isn't over yet...

Wow, wonderful and they took away the blindfold so we could see the bitch's pretty expression. Yes, I enjoyed the breast beating, sorry the guys were on a hurry. It would be nice if they had took her down and rape her before torturing her delicious feet and remaining breast..... Lovely Emilia, we all loved her......

Wow, wonderful and they took away the blindfold so we could see the bitch's pretty expression. Yes, I enjoyed the breast beating, sorry the guys were on a hurry. It would be nice if they had took her down and rape her before torturing her delicious feet and remaining breast..... Lovely Emilia, we all loved her......
I always enjoy your posts, Martha, you have a wonderful mind!

You are completely right - it is a shame they were on such a hurry. But I can give away, it might have been if they'd stayed. In a few days the last part of the story...

Back
Top Bottom