The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all, some new work. Enjoy!

View attachment 1439749

All are amazing but this one in particular (3) caught my eye. The details, you post such exquisite details of the most heinous torture. So her feet, or more correctly her toes, what’s left of them? I think that’s showing freezer burn, or frost bite. Maybe he dipped her toes into liquid nitrogen? Or did he melt the flesh off with a blowtorch? The right foot appears to have no toes at all!

Either way, or even something else, I find the image particularly compelling.

Added to the multiple deep whip scars and the continuing threat of electrotorture and other things, this so invigorates my twisted dark kinkiness!

As always, I admire such imagery from the victim’s perspective. I want to feel her fear, her agony, her terror, her despair… would I really sign up for such torture in actual real life? Well no, not up to go quite so far. But if I was in that predicament, would I also be dripping wet? I imagine very much so!

Thanks pino for stirring my masochistic blood once again!

My compliments on all of them, but especially this one......
1709501528413.png

That is an *exceptionally nice strappado, and I can easily visualize myself in the scene.... watching her while enjoying the show with a companion and a favorite beverage.

* is one where the victims arms are nearly vertical behind her when her feet are off the floor, and her back is nearly vertical as well as her body weight hangs on locked shoulder joints.

All are amazing but this one in particular (3) caught my eye. The details, you post such exquisite details of the most heinous torture. So her feet, or more correctly her toes, what’s left of them? I think that’s showing freezer burn, or frost bite. Maybe he dipped her toes into liquid nitrogen? Or did he melt the flesh off with a blowtorch? The right foot appears to have no toes at all!

Either way, or even something else, I find the image particularly compelling.

Added to the multiple deep whip scars and the continuing threat of electrotorture and other things, this so invigorates my twisted dark kinkiness!

As always, I admire such imagery from the victim’s perspective. I want to feel her fear, her agony, her terror, her despair… would I really sign up for such torture in actual real life? Well no, not up to go quite so far. But if I was in that predicament, would I also be dripping wet? I imagine very much so!

Thanks pino for stirring my masochistic blood once again!
And again I'm becoming a little shy with such kind of compliments - thank you very much! For myself the picture is interesting, because it combines three different aspects I like: the girl has been tortured obviously and she must be in horrible pain. She's also in great fear for things to come - her torturer is already preparing something to continue her torture with something new. And for me the third aspect is probably the most important: if we try to understand what she's saying, it's clear she's tortured for no reason. She doesn't know where 'they did hide it', whatever that may be. So at least she's in some way innocent.

A lot of text. Probably I can use my time better, by making some new work... :)

My compliments on all of them, but especially this one......
View attachment 1440827

That is an *exceptionally nice strappado, and I can easily visualize myself in the scene.... watching her while enjoying the show with a companion and a favorite beverage.

* is one where the victims arms are nearly vertical behind her when her feet are off the floor, and her back is nearly vertical as well as her body weight hangs on locked shoulder joints.
Hi Wulf, like you I'm a big strappado fan. But as you might 've noticed, also a big fan of beer. So with the combination of the two: it won't get any better!

Hi Martha, there you're wrong... It was the first part of a - if I may so so - very, very cruel story. :ole:
When we will see this nice lady tortured, raped and face fucked? I love the bitch's animal face and her arousing feet....
She drives me crazy:hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre:

Attachments

• Ayleth's-Confession-(1).jpg
    Ayleth's-Confession-(1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 365
  • Ayleth's-Confession-(2).jpg
    Ayleth's-Confession-(2).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 310
  • Ayleth's-Confession-(5).jpg
    Ayleth's-Confession-(5).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 323
  • Ayleth's-Confession-(x).jpg
    Ayleth's-Confession-(x).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Some other vics....

Attachments

• restrained_by_slavescape_dgynn81-414w-2x.jpg
    restrained_by_slavescape_dgynn81-414w-2x.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 305
  • prostrated__version_1__by_slavescape_dgvgipa-pre.jpg
    prostrated__version_1__by_slavescape_dgvgipa-pre.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 287
  • auction_block_anguish_by_slavescape_dgwl4n5-414w-2x.jpg
    auction_block_anguish_by_slavescape_dgwl4n5-414w-2x.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 293
  • the_interested_buyer_by_slavescape_dgy70sl-414w-2x.jpg
    the_interested_buyer_by_slavescape_dgy70sl-414w-2x.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 334
  • 213_my_deep_fantasy_broken_on_the_wheel_by_paskell2_dgs9ykx-414w-2x.jpg
    213_my_deep_fantasy_broken_on_the_wheel_by_paskell2_dgs9ykx-414w-2x.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 373
More delicious slaves....

Attachments

• dgtzvio-fa901e7f-601b-441a-8c63-c8ad92314d04.jpg
    dgtzvio-fa901e7f-601b-441a-8c63-c8ad92314d04.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 337
  • a_prize_for_the_sultan_by_slavescape_dgx0ecy-fullview.jpg
    a_prize_for_the_sultan_by_slavescape_dgx0ecy-fullview.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 340
  • warehousing_the_pregnant_slaves_by_slavescape_dh0nia8-pre.jpg
    warehousing_the_pregnant_slaves_by_slavescape_dh0nia8-pre.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 314
  • the_waiting_game_by_slavescape_dgytg98-fullview.jpg
    the_waiting_game_by_slavescape_dgytg98-fullview.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 280
  • the_prayer_by_slavescape_dgxflvb-fullview.jpg
    the_prayer_by_slavescape_dgxflvb-fullview.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 338
When we will see this nice lady tortured, raped and face fucked? I love the bitch's animal face and her arousing feet....
She drives me crazy:hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre:
The girl is very - very! - nice indeed. Fact is I didn't have a nice format to tell the 'story'. But I'm working on another medieval series - with another girl - which I'll probably start somewhere next week.

More appetizing meat :hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre:

Attachments

• in_the_ship_s_hold_by_slavescape_dgv5u93-pre.jpg
    in_the_ship_s_hold_by_slavescape_dgv5u93-pre.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 323
  • dgtn89d-6bbce0a3-5af2-4d97-bc7d-ed9e2f893f49.jpg
    dgtn89d-6bbce0a3-5af2-4d97-bc7d-ed9e2f893f49.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 311
  • cargo_of_mixed_origins_by_slavescape_dgvu03p-pre.jpg
    cargo_of_mixed_origins_by_slavescape_dgvu03p-pre.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 301
  • the_slave_s_anguish_by_slavescape_dgv51vc-pre.jpg
    the_slave_s_anguish_by_slavescape_dgv51vc-pre.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 295
  • dgsjl5h-6d85df6c-6da6-4463-a5b0-333c5fbbfa92.jpg
    dgsjl5h-6d85df6c-6da6-4463-a5b0-333c5fbbfa92.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 296
  • chains_everywhere_by_slavescape_dgsb6da-pre.jpg
    chains_everywhere_by_slavescape_dgsb6da-pre.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 389
More appetizing meat :hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre:
Love No 5
Barbaria`s resistance to Ottoman rule was finally defeated and she and five of her lieutenants are presented in chains to the Bey and his generals.
"I will take Barbaria and you gentlemen may share the others, but remember I want them in good condition when they go on the auction block in Istanbul, so be careful with the implements you use to chastise them."

And the start of a new series about a lovely girl, long ago in the Middle Ages. Hmmm, what could possibly happen to a girl in these times...?

View attachment 1444133
…I can tell you how I would end the story: in the square, tortured with red hot irons and with her bones broken by the blows of the executioners' clubs, then she exposed on the wheel and made to be eaten by crows… but in the middle he has to suffer a lot of humiliation and torture obviously… Good work!!

Like her feet... hope they will get the proper attention :)

Back
Top Bottom