The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
…I can tell you how I would end the story: in the square, tortured with red hot irons and with her bones broken by the blows of the executioners' clubs, then she exposed on the wheel and made to be eaten by crows… but in the middle she has to suffer a lot of humiliation and torture obviously… Good work!!
SHE has to suffer… a little mistake!

Last edited:
Hi All, Obviously 1. there are a lot of splendid idea's how to treat the girl and 2. there isn't a lot of remorse with her. And right you are! But there's no need to hurry. Let's take our time to enjoy what will happen to Wren. Day one in the dungeon:

Wren---Part-2.jpg

I'm a tit lover too!!! Lovely breasts of the last one even if the little nipples are nice too. I'm also feet and hairy pussy lover, thanks dear Pino and Bravo Gerembeau! And for your request for breastripppers, it would be very nice. :hambre::hambre::hambre:The only thing I don't understand is why all those men don't rape this lovely little bitch. They even dress her in her cell. Are they real men? She has though a lovely cunt and a lovely mouth to be fucked....:hollering:

Last edited:
I'm a tit lover too!!! Lovely breasts of the last one even if the little nipples are nice too. I'm also feet and hairy pussy lover, thanks dear Pino and Bravo Gerembeau! And for your request for breastripppers, it would be very nice. :hambre::hambre::hambre:The only thing I don't understand is why all those men don't rape this lovely little bitch. They even dress her in her cell. Are they real men? She has though a lovely cunt and a lovely mouth to be fucked....:hollering:
Hi Martha, no worries! The breastrippers are a bit of a problem - none of my models is prepared to sacrifice her breasts for some nice artwork - but all the things she deserves are going to happen in time. Well, so I'm told by these executioners...

Back
Top Bottom