The Gospel Of Carol

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi!

For those among us who like the 'female Christ' theme, I recently found on the site 'Kickstarter' a project, a comic series, called 'The Gospel of Carol'. It's still being developed, but it seems like she will be crucified after a number of issues that have not been created yet. In one of the issues that has been published, she predicts her death: 'it will be bloody, naked and alone'......(sounds promising!).

Anyhow, I think it's a fun approach, and since these subjects are rare, I think this guy deserves our support! (I have no commercial interest in the project, I just like what the guy is doing.)

I enclose a cover from the comics.

PS: Maybe some creative and trusted member on this site could use the site to fund a new crux project?

tumblr_n7egqbXmmb1qmizcro1_500.png

Is this www.kickstarter.com?

I'm blowed if I can find anything about Gospels of Carol...

It does look interesting, though :)

W
Hi!

Just google 'The Gospel of Carol', and you will find it. (Doesn't the Bible say: 'search and you will find, did they mean use Google?)

Funding possibilities through 'Kickstarter' have already expired, but we can support the guy by buying his e-issues, I think they cost 2 $ each. No kinks in the issues so far, but as an entertainment in this rare subject, I think it is ok.

The kickstarter website looks like an interesting way to fund a new (kinky) project for any creative member on this forum.

Oh, ye of little faith. You must trust in Carol, our saviour. :rolleyes::doh:

Apparently it's available now - Carol begins her mission to save the world, but mostly just annoys her brother.
https://m.comixology.com/The-Gospel-of-Carol/comics-series/23261
99 cents per issue.

Indeed J, a little faith is never wrong.

The series is a bit fun, but the comic strips are almost of a caliber that can be shown in an ordinary church.

I think it is ok to spend 99 c just to support the creator's good intentions. (Most of it can be found on google)

I enclose a few pics, this is as 'advanced' as it gets.

p24_16 copy.jpg p24_18 copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom